Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Falcon in the sky

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

Falcon in the sky Empty
PostSubject: Falcon in the sky   Falcon in the sky EmptyThu 21 Apr 2016 - 19:50

Foxflight walked into the apprentice den, "Falconpaw, you ready for training?" He said nudging the cat, "We can work on anything you want today."

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

Falcon in the sky Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

Falcon in the sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falcon in the sky   Falcon in the sky EmptyFri 22 Apr 2016 - 14:17

Falconpaw really liked the amount of flexibility his mentor gave him when training. "How about just a patrol?" He offered.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Falcon in the sky B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight

Falcon in the sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falcon in the sky   Falcon in the sky EmptySat 23 Apr 2016 - 20:47

Foxflight smiled, "Sure thing, we can patrol the boarders with a little hunting on the way back." He said before walking out of the apprentice's den, every time he thought about being a mentor his heart practically exploded, especially to Kestrelstorm's kit, Falconpaw.

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger

Falcon in the sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falcon in the sky   Falcon in the sky EmptyTue 26 Apr 2016 - 13:55

Falconpaw nodded, in excitement. He was proud that he was given to Kestrelstorm's apprentice. He was a fine warrior, crafted by his father who was excellent himself.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Falcon in the sky B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Falcon in the sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falcon in the sky   Falcon in the sky EmptyTue 26 Apr 2016 - 22:56

As they padded along the boarder searching for scents he tried to shoot up a conversation, "Tell me as soon as you hear or smell anything odd okay. My you are just like your Father, so tall, you will be a fine warrior in no time." He commented happily.

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

Falcon in the sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falcon in the sky   Falcon in the sky EmptyMon 2 May 2016 - 12:25

Falconpaw purred in delight with Foxflight's praise. "Thanks, Foxflight." he said happily, trotting along with his maw open. Soon, he stopped shortly, but quietly. "I smell rabbit." The older apprentice whispered to his mentor.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Falcon in the sky B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Falcon in the sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falcon in the sky   Falcon in the sky EmptyMon 2 May 2016 - 23:24

Foxflight stopped and had a sniff, "Yes you're right, over there in those bushes. You can see them rustling and that is the direction of the scent." He said as he flicked his tail to a pile of small bushes, "Now that we have found prey, we must catch it. Show me what you know first, I don't expect you to catch it but it will show me what your level is." He continued, unsheathing his claws.

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Falcon in the sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falcon in the sky   Falcon in the sky Empty

Back to top Go down

Falcon in the sky
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum