Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only) Empty
PostSubject: Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only)   Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only) EmptyMon 12 Nov 2012 - 18:32

Greyheart, the newly made warrior padded stealthily, she was so excited!
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only)   Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only) EmptyMon 12 Nov 2012 - 18:38

Falconfang stealthily snuck across the territories until he reached Fourtrees, padding into the clearing until he saw Greypaw- no, she must be a warrior now, he thought to himself. Smiling, he called out to her, "Hey!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only)   Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only) EmptyMon 12 Nov 2012 - 19:36

"Oh hey Falconpaw!" she meowed in greeting as she padded up to him her tail high in excitement, "Did you get your name yet? I did, its Greyheart now" she purred.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only)   Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only) EmptyMon 12 Nov 2012 - 20:02

Falconfang nodded, nuzzling her cheek in greeting; it had been a bit since he had seen her, and he realized how much he had missed her. It was a welcome change of pace from his hectic-yet-boring clan life. "I'm Falconfang now," he mewed proudly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only)   Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only) EmptyMon 12 Nov 2012 - 20:24

"Awesome!" she purred rubbing against him happily she had missed him alot, suddenly remebering the fight she had with Frostleap she sighed sadly.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only)   Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only) EmptyMon 12 Nov 2012 - 20:39

He tipped his head and looked at her through clear blue eyes. "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only)   Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only) EmptyMon 12 Nov 2012 - 20:48

"I got in a fight with Frostleap, she said I'd have no friends no mate, no family" she meowed depressingly.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only)   Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only) EmptyMon 12 Nov 2012 - 20:57

He frowned and ran his tail softly across her side. "Why would she say that?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only)   Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only) EmptyMon 12 Nov 2012 - 21:11

"Because, she thinks I'm a 'jerk'" she meowed solemnly ahd rested her head on Falconfangs back
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only)   Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only) EmptyMon 12 Nov 2012 - 21:20

Mewing sympathetically, Falconfang gently nuzzled the troubled she-cat. "She must have burrs in her pelt or something," he joked. "Otherwise she'd see what a great warrior you are."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only)   Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only) EmptyMon 12 Nov 2012 - 21:26

"Aww, thank you Falconfang" she smiled she licking his nose affectionatly "I guess your the only one I can go to now" she meowed.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only)   Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only) EmptyMon 12 Nov 2012 - 21:32

He felt his fur start to grow hot, but he smiled back at her and twitched his tail back and forth. "Of course Greyheart, you can tell me anything you want."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only)   Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only) EmptyMon 12 Nov 2012 - 21:44

She smiled "Falconfang, I've got to admit, I like you, not as a friend but, more than a friend" she admitted embarressment ingulfed her.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only)   Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only) EmptyMon 12 Nov 2012 - 21:46

He blinked his bright blue eyes and tipped his head. "What, like... a best friend?" Toms! He seemed genuinely clueless about what Greyheart was telling him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only)   Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only) EmptyMon 12 Nov 2012 - 22:02

she let out a slight snort of laughter "No, more than a best friend" she smiled slightly, she wanted to admit to him that she loved him, but she didn';t want to come out with it quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only)   Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Fourtrees-
Jump to: