Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only)   Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only) - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Nov 2012 - 22:13

He stared blankly for a moment more, than nodded and smiled, hoping to get away with still being confused. "Right, right," he purred softly, gently touching her tailtip with his own. His gaze momentarily turned to the stars. "Bright as always," he noted.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only)   Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only) - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Nov 2012 - 7:08

"Yes, but it will probally be clouded since leaf bare is on its way so quickly" she meowed.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only)   Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only) - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Nov 2012 - 9:01

"That'll be nice," he mewed off-pawedly. "I like the cold of leaf-bare."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only)   Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only) - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Nov 2012 - 15:18

She sighed blankley and rubbed against him, purring she pressed against him a shiver running down her spine as the wind gushed.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only)   Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only) - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Nov 2012 - 15:32

Noticing her shiver, he pressed himself back against her, letting his own fur warm her up. He actually had a lot of fur - at times, he was annoyed because it looked more like a she-cat's pelt - but at least it kept him relatively warm.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only)   Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only) - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Nov 2012 - 20:29

She smiled and licked his ear affectionatly "Your so fluffy" she complemented.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only)   Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only) - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Nov 2012 - 21:05

He laughed softly, his fur fluffing up further in embarrassment. "I look like a she-cat," he complained, placing his tail on her back. "I have no idea how I got so... fluffy."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only)   Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only) - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Nov 2012 - 21:07

"You don't look like a she-cat" she laughed and playfully tackled him.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only)   Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only) - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Nov 2012 - 21:13

He yelped in surprise and laughed as she knocked him on his back. "Hey!" he yowled playfully, pawing at her belly. "You always catch me by surprise."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only)   Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only) - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Nov 2012 - 21:55

"I know, you do the same" she smiled and nipped his muzzle playfully.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only)   Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only) - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Nov 2012 - 22:00

With a small smirk, he pushed her off and jumped on top of her, laughing. "Now who has the upper paw?" he grinned playfully, having more fun than he had had in quite a few sunrises.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only)   Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only) - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Nov 2012 - 22:04

She squeaked in suprise and knocked his paws from under him.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only)   Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only) - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Nov 2012 - 22:25

His eyes went wide as he fell on top of her. "Oof! You play dirty," he laughed at her, gently touching noses.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only)   Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only) - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Nov 2012 - 7:12

She let out a laugh and purred but realized how light he was "I can't even feel you because of all that fur" she teased.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only)   Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only) - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Nov 2012 - 8:27

He smirked and thumped his paw - lightly - on her chest. "Feel that?" He laughed and jumped off of her, letting her stand under her own power. The brown-furred warrior then sat down and invited her to sit next to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only)   Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Grey and Falcon meet again (Grey and Falcon only)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next