Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Can You Survive?

Go down 
+5
Jay
meme police
Splotch
May
Stormi the Gummy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

Can You Survive? Empty
PostSubject: Can You Survive?   Can You Survive? EmptySun 28 Oct 2012 - 15:23

I'm Bored. So let's have a bit of fun.

A challenge!

CAN YOU SURVIVE 15 MINUTES OF STORMI THE SHINY UMBREON? I HIGHLY DOUBT IT. I COULDN'T EVEN STAND IT.

Rules:
1. Cannot switch tabs while it's playing, or it is an automatic forfeit. However, if you're not doing the challenge and just want 15 minutes of the song being repeated like me, you can do whatever while it's in a different tab XD But it doesn't count if you do the entire 15 minutes.
2. Watch it on full screen.
3. Cannot leave room.
4. Have to stay at computer, watching it for the full 15 minutes(Yes you can blink)
5. No keeping your eyes closed the entire time and saying you were just blinking a long time you little cheaters >:U ilu
6. You have to keep watching. Don't try anything that would prevent you from looking at it.

Yes I know the picture freezes. My mistake o3o

Can You Survive? Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzCan You Survive? Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrCan You Survive? Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaCan You Survive? I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Can You Survive? 1voydCan You Survive? 2gy1qubCan You Survive? One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksCan You Survive? StampOnePiece

Last edited by Stormi The Godyssey on Mon 29 Oct 2012 - 17:02; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

Can You Survive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can You Survive?   Can You Survive? EmptySun 28 Oct 2012 - 15:55

i did it ;D
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3537

Can You Survive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can You Survive?   Can You Survive? EmptySun 28 Oct 2012 - 16:00

NEW RECORD! 8:26

:D

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

Can You Survive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can You Survive?   Can You Survive? EmptyMon 29 Oct 2012 - 16:06

NEW RECORD 3 SECONDS! /shot

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

Can You Survive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can You Survive?   Can You Survive? EmptyMon 29 Oct 2012 - 16:37

My friend from school, and Splotchy knows who she is, set a new record of 14 minutes. But since she's not on wcc I'm not gonna put it as the current record holder X3

Can You Survive? Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzCan You Survive? Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrCan You Survive? Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaCan You Survive? I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Can You Survive? 1voydCan You Survive? 2gy1qubCan You Survive? One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksCan You Survive? StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

Can You Survive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can You Survive?   Can You Survive? EmptyMon 29 Oct 2012 - 16:40

May did it, so didn't she set the record...?

Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

Can You Survive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can You Survive?   Can You Survive? EmptyMon 29 Oct 2012 - 16:43

She didn't say how long she went, and I kind of doubt she went the entire 15 minutes without any pain in her eyes or anything. I was a witness with splotchy, and she was complaining almost the entire time about her eyes "bleeding" and how she was gonna see nothing but blue and black all day, yet she only went to 8 and a half minutes.

Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

Can You Survive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can You Survive?   Can You Survive? EmptyMon 29 Oct 2012 - 16:54

i did the whole video. now my eyes hurt, and wherever I look I see IT.

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

Can You Survive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can You Survive?   Can You Survive? EmptyMon 29 Oct 2012 - 17:02

How about I delete the record-holder thing? Not that I don't trust you guys but...I never know who's lying and who's not and I don't want to be unfair o3o

Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

Can You Survive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can You Survive?   Can You Survive? EmptyMon 29 Oct 2012 - 18:53

I beat the entire 15 minutes, i mean. It wasn't hard, i've done a 1 hr challenge before e-e
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Opal

Opal

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Apprentice
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 100

Can You Survive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can You Survive?   Can You Survive? EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 10:37

I did it... then I hit relay and after 10 minutes of the replay i was just like "shut the **** up you god **** ****"

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

Can You Survive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can You Survive?   Can You Survive? EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 11:33

This topic is over a month old, therefor considered dead. Please do not post in dead topics, thank you.

Back to top Go down
Swifty

Swifty

Clan/Rank : Windclan Leader~Shadowclan Apprentice~Windclan Warrior
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 2370

Can You Survive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can You Survive?   Can You Survive? EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 13:19

Storm, the topic is approximately 1 month and three days old. It is TECHNICALLY over a month but I don't consider it a necro...

First Life: Swiftstar, Windclan leader.
Second Life: Moonsoul (Moonpaw, he died before he became a warrior.)
Third Life: Silverthorn

Can You Survive? DeQnfCan You Survive? UTs4eCan You Survive? CmOB3Can You Survive? L5Bv6

I
AM
Swuftuffleuffpuffleamooluffleacus

Can You Survive? Swufty

Can You Survive? 18
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Can You Survive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can You Survive?   Can You Survive? EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 13:59

by the rules it is still dead... therefore shouldn't be posted in. and just so no one else can post in it thinking it is an undead topic, topic lockeded...ed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Can You Survive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can You Survive?   Can You Survive? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can You Survive?
Page 1 of 1