Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle)   Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 4:50 pm

"Good job," Feathersong smiled warmly. "I beleive that's all for now, so let's move onto learning the borders." She turned around and started padding to the border.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle)   Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 8:30 pm

"Awesome!" she mewed excitedly as she began to follow her mentor again. Finally, they were going on a border patrol! She couldn't wait to be able to see where her clan territory ended and others' began.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle)   Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 4:26 pm

As they came to a path that smelt of smoke, Feathersong turned around about a tree-length from it, so no one would get hurt. "This is the Thunderpath," she nodded firmly. "Never get too close. It may result in death." She said it firmly, but a little sweetly.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle)   Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 11:19 pm

Gingerpaw stared at the black ground with wide eyes as she took in the sight of the strange path. "The.. Thunderpath?" she asked, inching closer and closer to it to get a better look. Of course, she wasn't going to get too close because Feathersong had warned her about it for a reason. Was it because of the smell? Starclan, it seemed like that could kill if around it too long. "What makes it dangerous?" She asked, glancing at her mentor curiously.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle)   Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 4:59 pm

Feathersong slightly nodded, flicking her tail towards the road. It was then a monster jolted by, leaving a trail of black smoke and the image of Gingerpaw getting too close... she could never live with herself.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle)   Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:54 pm

As the black smoke filled the air, Gingerpaw backed away quickly, her ears flat against her head as she wrinkled her nose, trying to keep from breathing in the horrid stench that permeated the area. "What was that?!" She cried, making sure to keep a safe distance away from the terrifying Thunderpath.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle)   Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 7:17 pm

"It's a monster," Feathersong muttered darkly, frowning, turning around. "Let's continue."

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle)   Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 2:19 am

Backing away from it, she quickly padded after Feathersong to get away from the horrible Thunderpath. "Alright, what's next?" she asked, gaining her confidence back after the experience of the Shadowclan/Thunderclan border.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle)   Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 4:43 pm

Feathersong led Gingerpaw to a border and sat. She flicked her tail towards the forest. "That is ThunderClan. Be careful not to start a fight with them."

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle)   Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 12:00 am

She nodded, remembering back to one experience she had already had with Thunderclan. Wrinkling her nose to show disgust of the other clan, she shook her head. "You won't have to worry about that, Feathersong. If anything happens, it will be for Shadowclan!" She mewed proudly, puffing her chest out.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle)   Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 4:51 pm

"Alright, Gingerpaw," Feathersong meowed, padding on. "C'mon."

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle)   Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:07 pm

Gingerpaw followed happily, glad that Feathersong was showing her all of these amazing things. She was especially excited just to see the borders and other cats. Was there ever going to be a time where she would have a border fight? In a way, she kind of hoped so, but at the same time, she didn't want to go through the same thing she did with that Thunderclan warrior.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle)   Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 3:28 pm

Feathersong stopped and turned to Gingerpaw. "This is the Carrionplace," she meowed, flicking her tail to the area behind her.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle)   Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 5:14 pm

The closer they got to this border, the more the place wreaked. Scrunching her nose and putting a paw over it, she tried to keep the horrid stench away from her, but it couldn't be stopped. "Ew!" she whined. "What's that horrible smell?!"
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle)   Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 5:42 pm

"Oh, this place... it has alotta rats." She turned, smiling. "Carrying on!"

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle)   Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next