Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle) Empty
PostSubject: Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle)   Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle) EmptySat 06 Oct 2012, 1:36 pm

Feathersong yawned as she arose from her bed, letting her sleepy, blue, glazed eyes adjust to the light. She turned around and groomed down some fur sticking up from her clean pelt. Feathersong started to walk out, remembering she promised Gingerpaw that she'd take the apprentice out to teach her some battle moves. May as well do a border patrol, as well.
Feathersong poked her head into the apprentice den, seeing her apprentice sound asleep. She walked up softly. "Time for training, Gingerpaw," she whispered in her ear. "Meet me by the entrance." Feathersong turned and walked out the apprentice den and walked silently across the clearing, turning and sitting by the entrance of camp.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle)   Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle) EmptyMon 08 Oct 2012, 12:08 am

As soon as Feathersong's voice entered her ear, Gingerpaw's eyes blinked open, quickly removing the sleepiness that had settled in them over night. After the deputy had gone to their meeting place, she poked her head up and looked around before standing, shaking out her fur, and padding out into the middle of the camp. She carried herself with high respect, her chest puffed out and her face serious. She had never looked so confident, although with her growing in size, she was slowly becoming quite intimidating and less funny-looking. Although, she still couldn't help but have a little bounce in her step as she bounded towards her mentor with wide, admiring eyes. "What are we going to be doing today, Feathersong? I hope we go on a border patrol. Is that what we're doing? Will we see other clan cats today?"
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle)   Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle) EmptyMon 08 Oct 2012, 5:04 pm

"Well, today we're doing some battle practice. Then we're doing a border patrol," Feathersong answered.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle)   Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle) EmptyFri 12 Oct 2012, 8:30 pm

"Battle training?" She asked as her eyes grew even wider, if that was even possible. "Finally!" She shouted with a large smirk on her face. "Then I can finally kick Thunderclan's tails when I see them! They won't be able to get a hold on me as quickly anymore!"

Last edited by Shadow on Fri 12 Oct 2012, 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle)   Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle) EmptyFri 12 Oct 2012, 8:36 pm

"C'mon," Feathersong meowed with a flick of her tail, her whiskers twitching at the apprentice.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle)   Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle) EmptySat 13 Oct 2012, 5:41 pm

The young apprentice nodded and quickly followed her mentor into the territory with pep in her step.

ooc; fayul post is fayul on my part x3
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle)   Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle) EmptySun 14 Oct 2012, 4:59 pm

As they came to a calm, deeply forested area, Feathersong turned around to her apprentice. "Alright, lets start training." She demonstrated a move-- the front paw blow. "That was the front paw blow," she meowed. "You try."

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle)   Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle) EmptyTue 16 Oct 2012, 11:21 am

Gingerpaw watched Feathersong intently before a big grin appeared on her face. She nodded as her mentor told her to repeat her actions. Quickly, Gingerpaw followed the deputy's demonstration, using Front Paw Blow in the air as hard as she could, almost sending herself tumbling over herself. "Like that, Feathersong? Did that look good?" she asked.

Stamina: 75/80
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle)   Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle) EmptyTue 16 Oct 2012, 6:25 pm

"Good," Feathersong meowed. "Now, try the Front Paw Strike." She demonstrated the move skillfuly.

ooc: You don't have to do the stamina and health in training.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle)   Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle) EmptyTue 16 Oct 2012, 11:53 pm

OOC: well every cat has their stamina limit whether they're training or actually battling x3

Gingerpaw immediately followed her mentor's actions, performing a Front Paw Strike without a second thought. She struck her paw through the air quickly with her claws unsheathed as if she was really picturing a battle with Thunderclan.

Stamina: 65/80
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle)   Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle) EmptyWed 17 Oct 2012, 5:58 pm

"Good, Gingerpaw," Feathersong nodded, demonstrating the next move on a branch of a tree that hung down low. "That was the Belly Rake," she meowed, getting up, as she then flicked her tail to signal for Gingerpaw to try.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle)   Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle) EmptyWed 17 Oct 2012, 6:51 pm

With a silent nod, Gingerpaw quickly positioned herself underneath the low branch and scratched at it furiously, nearly perfectly imitating Feathersong. "I did it Feathersong!" she mewed happily.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle)   Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle) EmptyFri 19 Oct 2012, 5:12 pm

Feathersong nodded, smiling. "Good job," she meowed, demonstrating the next move. She lept onto a large stick, thinking it'd be good for it. She got up as she finished. "That was Leap-and-Hold." She flicked her tail, instructing Gingerpaw to try.

ooc: Remeber, use the dice.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle)   Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle) EmptySun 21 Oct 2012, 11:17 am

Gingerpaw nodded and found the same stick, attacking it viciously with Leap-and-Hold. She held onto the stick as hard as she could [using two turns like a boss] until finally she had jumped off, looking back up at her mentor with an excited smile.

Last edited by Shadow on Sun 21 Oct 2012, 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15089

PostSubject: Re: Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle)   Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle) EmptySun 21 Oct 2012, 11:17 am

The member 'Shadow' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Chance Dice' : 5

Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle) Mistpe10
Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle)   Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle) Empty

Back to top Go down

Gingerpaw's Training(Border/Battle)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next