Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Leaf-bare has arrived, and the brief reprieve the clans have gotten may not have been enough. Threats continue to loom over the clan cats as they desperately fight for their lives
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fallenpaw's Border and Hunting Training

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member--Sleepycloud, Hopekit [ThunderClan]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3507

Fallenpaw's Border and Hunting Training Empty
PostSubject: Fallenpaw's Border and Hunting Training   Fallenpaw's Border and Hunting Training EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012 - 20:45

Nightwing stuck her head in the apprentice's den. "Fallenpaw, Time to train!" She smiled hopefully not waking up any other apprentices. Today, they where Doing border patrol and going hunting. Seems like a big day.

ooc: D; Just pretend.

Also, Little, if you want Mallowpaw to came with for the herbs, you can join this.

Minty

Minty

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 183

PostSubject: Re: Fallenpaw's Border and Hunting Training   Fallenpaw's Border and Hunting Training EmptyThu 13 Dec 2012 - 9:13

Fallenpaw awoke to her mentor's greeting, blinking her eyes slowly before turning around to face the black warrior. She flexed her claws silently as she was suddenly filled with the rush and excitement of another training session with Nightwing. Grogginess now forgotten, she stretched briefly before padding over to her.

"I-I'm u-" She meowed, her sentence cut short by a large yawn. After regaining her composure with flushed cheeks, she turned to glance at Nightwing, "Are we doing Battle Training again?"
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: Fallenpaw's Border and Hunting Training   Fallenpaw's Border and Hunting Training EmptyThu 13 Dec 2012 - 15:50

Mallowpaw sat by the entrance of camp and let out a huge yawn as he waited for Nightwing and Fallenpaw.
"Probably gathering herbs again..."
Mallowpaw had started to get a bit annoyed at Softwhisper's lack of training the apprentice. But, I guess I'll learn in time...

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Fallenpaw's Border and Hunting Training   Fallenpaw's Border and Hunting Training EmptyThu 13 Dec 2012 - 18:00

Nightwing shook her head and creeped out of the den leading the way to the entrance of camp, "We will be joinning Mallowpaw on a border patrol. He is looking for the last of the herbs before winter," She paused for a breath before continueing. "I want you to keep an eye out for any thing that might be herbs." She walked a few steps before adding. "You should learn something from him about herbs that might be necessary in the future."

Minty

Minty

PostSubject: Re: Fallenpaw's Border and Hunting Training   Fallenpaw's Border and Hunting Training EmptyFri 14 Dec 2012 - 8:21

Fallenpaw nodded with wide eyes, a tiny bit of her slightly disappointed at the fact that they were not going to be having another battle session, but just as Nightwing announced their schedule, that disappointment vanished, being replaced by the excited and restless feeling that sunk in the bottom of her paws. She was going to be on her very first border patrol! The prospect of being able to explore the entire territory was exhilarating by itself, and it that was when the knowledge that Mallowpaw was going to join them had sunk in.

She cocked her head to the side, scratching an itching patch by her ear, before following her black mentor to the entrance of the camp. At this point she had mixed feelings about the medicine cat apprentice, him being the culprit that had left the blame on her when she was raiding Sagestar's den, them both being caught in the act and both found guilty. Of course things worked out, but, being the tiny bundle of immaturity was, she found kit-like resentment for Mallowpaw. And of course, first impressions endure the longest. He seemed like the type of impatient cat that did their best to stay out of trouble, but that was only her own opinion.

Shaking the thoughts out of her head, she nodded again as Nightwing instructed her to keep a lookout for herbs, and she padded out next to Nightwing.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Fallenpaw's Border and Hunting Training   Fallenpaw's Border and Hunting Training EmptyFri 14 Dec 2012 - 14:08

"Hey, guys," Mallowpaw greeted rather loudly, smiling as they came to the entrance.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Fallenpaw's Border and Hunting Training   Fallenpaw's Border and Hunting Training EmptySat 15 Dec 2012 - 8:50

Nihgtwing nodded to Mallowpaw. "Good morning." She paused next to Mallowpaw. "I am going around the borders, though you already know them." She mewed. Without another word they padded out of the camp. "We are going to the ThunderClan Border" She announced. "They small like the woodlands, mice, birds." She mewed to Fallenpaw as the padded toward the stench of the Thunderpath. She had picked this day because the wind was blowing from ThunderClan Territory. Which meant that they could easily smell them over the stench of the Thunderpath. "They eat mostly birds, mice, voles, and rabbits." She added, quickening her pace, they could already smell the Thunderpath.

Minty

Minty

PostSubject: Re: Fallenpaw's Border and Hunting Training   Fallenpaw's Border and Hunting Training EmptyMon 17 Dec 2012 - 8:20

"Hey Mallowpaw." Fallenpaw greeted, her mind elsewhere. She shook her head and cleared her thoughts as Nightwing proceeded to walk out of camp, and she quickly caught up with her. She had never seen this part of the forest before.

Fallenpaw was engrossed in the forest around her, listening to the soft scuffles of prey in the ground, marveling the large canopy above them, while padding silently next to Nightwing. What did mouse smell like? She started to wonder, nothing really seemed different about this area, save the fact that he mentor had said it was the ThunderClan border. She didn't notice anything unusual as she walked, taking in the forest around her and implanting them in her memory.

She cocked her head to the side to glance at her mentor as she finished talking. "They don't eat frogs?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Fallenpaw's Border and Hunting Training   Fallenpaw's Border and Hunting Training EmptyMon 17 Dec 2012 - 13:07

Mallowpaw nodded to Nightwing and Fallenpaw. "Yep. They don't eat frogs," he meowed in response. "They barely ever get frogs on their side of the border, for one reason."

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Fallenpaw's Border and Hunting Training   Fallenpaw's Border and Hunting Training EmptyMon 17 Dec 2012 - 21:01

Nightwing flicked her ears, slightly annoyed the Mallowpaw answered before her. " They Don't get frogs because there isn't as many puddles. So the frogs aren't attracted to their territory." She mewed. "They Also don't like the taste of frogs." She added. After what seemed like a few heart beats. They arrived at the black rock, it was oily and bad smelling. At the moment it was silent. The foul smelling Thunderpath loomed in front of them. Used to the smell, She marked the border, by rubbing on the grass, careful not to get any oil on her neatly groomed pelt. She could smell A faint bit of Thunderclan drifting past the Thunderpath.

Minty

Minty

PostSubject: Re: Fallenpaw's Border and Hunting Training   Fallenpaw's Border and Hunting Training EmptyTue 18 Dec 2012 - 13:24

Fallenpaw nodded toward Mallowpaw, acknowledging his answer while she frowned as Nightwing explained. ThunderClan didn't like frogs? She pondered on the thought, observing it from every angle as she followed Nightwing, something that took unconscious effort. She nearly ran into her mentor as she came to a halt, and Fallenpaw glanced at what Nightwing had wanted to border; a long, black path haunted by a fading sound of roaring wind. She must have really been out of it on the way here, because now it was impossible to ignore the intimidating ferocious feeling the black, ruddy stone emitted. Fallenpaw shrunk back as she detected another roar in the distance, her ears flattening atop her head. She didn't understand how the black she-cat could just walk up and mark the border like that, wasn't she frightened too? She then shook her head, whacking herself with a forepaw. Of course Nightwing wasn't! She was a warrior for StarClan's sake. Fallenpaw paused, she was pretty close to being a warrior herself, too. The future leader of ShadowClan couldn't be stopped by something so trivial.

Wanting to make up for her cowardliness, Fallenpaw approached the path before anyone could stop her, placing one trembling paw on it for good measure. She felt afraid, terrified even, but this had to be done.

She had to prove to Nightwing she was brave!
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Fallenpaw's Border and Hunting Training   Fallenpaw's Border and Hunting Training EmptyTue 18 Dec 2012 - 16:08

Nightwing's fur rose as the rumbling of an monster approached. Looking around trying to make sure everyone was away from the path, Fallenpaw wasn't there! Her heart leaped as she saw her one paw on the path. " Get back!" She hissed quickly. The memories of Rustpaw, now Rustfang, getting hit by a monster, to save her, came rushing back like a tidal wave. It seemed to push her forward, and then pull her back, with the apprentice's scruff in her jaws. A few heart beats later, a brightly colored twoleg monster roared by. Slowly the memories vanished.

Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Fallenpaw's Border and Hunting Training   Fallenpaw's Border and Hunting Training EmptyWed 19 Dec 2012 - 12:39

Mallowpaw ran up, his eyes filled with panick. "What happened?" he asked, panting a bit, since Nightwing and Fallenpaw just kinda left him behind. "I heard screaming."

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Minty

Minty

PostSubject: Re: Fallenpaw's Border and Hunting Training   Fallenpaw's Border and Hunting Training EmptyMon 24 Dec 2012 - 1:09

Fallenpaw gasped as she saw the monster bore down on her, and she shut her eyes tight, and, to her surprise, the ending of her life was not as painful, nor as dark, as she had originally thought it to be. But her breath was forced from her starving lungs as she felt the sharp tug on her scruff, and she was lifted off the black road that emitted death. After a few seconds, moments that had been spent watching with flattened ears and cowering murmers as the object of her fears raced passed her as she dangled from her mentor's jaws. She seemed to have missed Nightwing's warning, and she felt herself being humiliated rather than congradulated as Mallowpaw approached them with wide eyes.

She never knew that she had screamed. But know armed with that knowledge she wriggled out of the deputy's grasp, sinking to the ground with her head dipped forward.

She had not made Nightwing proud, that she was sure of.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Fallenpaw's Border and Hunting Training   Fallenpaw's Border and Hunting Training EmptyMon 24 Dec 2012 - 8:11

Nightwing let her apprentice go, her eyes not blazing, but worried. "You need to be more careful." She lowed ehr head to the same level as ehr apprentice looking in her eyes. "I am not angry." She promised. The mentor glanced at the dark path. "That is the Thunderpath, and what just past you..." She shivered, slightly remembering the incident with Rustfang. "Is a Monster, twolegs climb into their bellies, and they take them places."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallenpaw's Border and Hunting Training   Fallenpaw's Border and Hunting Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallenpaw's Border and Hunting Training
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next