Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Just fun in camp.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ivy

Ivy

Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1035

Just fun in camp. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just fun in camp.   Just fun in camp. - Page 3 EmptySat 8 Sep 2012 - 14:28

Occ: HE hates err'body :D

Ic: Nightkit growled and tucked his head in his paws. Wishing he was somewhere else, and that wan't true.He would never be a normal warrior, or a good one. He accepted that.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://iveh-ness.deviantart.com/
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Just fun in camp.   Just fun in camp. - Page 3 EmptySat 8 Sep 2012 - 14:38

"Icekit!" Flamestar roared, chasing after him. "Coldheart! Get Silentfeather to look at Nightkit." He called over his shoulder, bolting out of camp.

"Icekit! Stop! NOW!" He hissed, quickly catching up to the kit.

Just fun in camp. - Page 3 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzJust fun in camp. - Page 3 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrJust fun in camp. - Page 3 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaJust fun in camp. - Page 3 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Just fun in camp. - Page 3 1voydJust fun in camp. - Page 3 2gy1qubJust fun in camp. - Page 3 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksJust fun in camp. - Page 3 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: Just fun in camp.   Just fun in camp. - Page 3 EmptySat 8 Sep 2012 - 15:40

Icekit growled stopping. "F-Flamestar leave me alone! I know what I've have done was wrong. Just go away!" He said, crawling into a hole.

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Just fun in camp.   Just fun in camp. - Page 3 EmptySat 8 Sep 2012 - 15:44

Flamestar pulled him out, wrapping his tail around him gently. "Don't worry. We all have those moments. You're still young, so you don't know how to fully control yourself yet. But learning to control your anger is a part of growing up, right? I'm sure you'll make a great warrior some day." He purred. "Would you like to hear who your mentor will be? I think it'll cheer you up."

Just fun in camp. - Page 3 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzJust fun in camp. - Page 3 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrJust fun in camp. - Page 3 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaJust fun in camp. - Page 3 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Just fun in camp. - Page 3 1voydJust fun in camp. - Page 3 2gy1qubJust fun in camp. - Page 3 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksJust fun in camp. - Page 3 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Just fun in camp.   Just fun in camp. - Page 3 EmptySat 8 Sep 2012 - 15:48

Icekit put his face into the cat's tail fur. "Okay." He said, having a small tear run down his face.

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Just fun in camp.   Just fun in camp. - Page 3 EmptySat 8 Sep 2012 - 15:49

Mentor Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Just fun in camp.   Just fun in camp. - Page 3 EmptySat 8 Sep 2012 - 15:53

Icekit's eyes widen. "Yeah!" He said, putting his small paw on the leader's face.

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Just fun in camp.   Just fun in camp. - Page 3 EmptySat 8 Sep 2012 - 16:04

Flamestar chuckled as he was face-pawed. "It's a deal then." He purred. "Want to look around a bit while we are out here? But you have to control yourself or we head home."

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Just fun in camp.   Just fun in camp. - Page 3 EmptySat 8 Sep 2012 - 16:07

Icekit's paws itched as he said the words. "Okay, I will!" He said, and waited for the lead.

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Just fun in camp.   Just fun in camp. - Page 3 EmptySat 8 Sep 2012 - 16:14

Flamestar nodded and began to pad away. He stopped a moment, looking back to make sure Icekit was following before moving on.

Soon, the Fallen Oak came in sight. "That's the Fallen Oak, which marks the border with Thunderclan. Never pass it without special permission. Ever. Thunderclan don't take well to trespassers, and we don't want to start a war." He explained.

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Just fun in camp.   Just fun in camp. - Page 3 EmptySat 8 Sep 2012 - 16:15

Icekit's eyes widen. "Woah! It's huge!" He said, coming up closely behind Flamestar. "Hey, Flamestar? What was your Warrior name?" He asked

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Just fun in camp.   Just fun in camp. - Page 3 EmptySat 8 Sep 2012 - 16:33

Flamestar perked his ears in surprise. "Flamefur. Why do you ask?" He mewed curiously.

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Just fun in camp.   Just fun in camp. - Page 3 EmptySat 8 Sep 2012 - 19:06

Icekit looked down. "Uhh... I have no idea." He said, looking over at a bunny. "Woah! What's that??" He asked, temping to move to it but didn't dare. He really did want the leader as his mentor.

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Just fun in camp.   Just fun in camp. - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Sep 2012 - 12:12

"A rabbit." Flamestar purred in amusement. "We hunt them. Like this." Suddenly, he launched forward, claws outstretched, catching the rabbit between his claws and snapping it's neck. The rabbit didn't even have time to squeak. Dropping the limp rabbit, he padded back to Icekit, but not before kicking dirt over it. "See? You'll learn to do that as an apprentice. I put dirt over it so no other animals come steal it while we are walking. I'll pick it up on the way back." He explained.

ooc: I didn't do the dice because if he missed it'd be a complete fail impression X3

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Just fun in camp.   Just fun in camp. - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Sep 2012 - 12:29

Ooc- Okay
Ic- Icekit blink by how fast he did it. "Could you show me again!?" He said. "Er- I mean that was awesome. I can't wait but I will." He said, sniffing it.

PostSubject: Re: Just fun in camp.   Just fun in camp. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just fun in camp.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next