Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fun in Camp

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Fun in Camp Empty
PostSubject: Fun in Camp   Fun in Camp EmptySat 24 Nov 2012 - 11:51

Snowstorm walked out of the warriors den. She was glad that it had stopped raining. She quickly jumped up onto a rock, and looked around. She had a melody in her head, and she wouldn't loose it. She hummed to herself these lyrics; "The secret side of me, I never let you see. I keep it caged but I can't control it. So stay away from me, the tiger's ugly, I feel the rage and I just can't hold it. It's scratching on the walls, in the dens, in the herbs. It comes awake and I can't control it. Hiding under the bed, in my body, in my head, Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end? I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin. I must confess that I feel like a monster. I hate what I've become, the nightmare's just begun. I must confess that I feel like a monster. I, I feel like a monster I, I feel like a monster! My secret side I keep hid under claws and key. I keep it caged but I can't control it, 'Cause if I let him out he'll tear me up, break me down. Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?
I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin. I must confess that I feel like a monster, I hate what I've become, the nightmare's just begun. I must confess that I feel like a monster! I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin. I must confess that I feel like a monster! I, I feel like a monster, I, I feel like a monster! It's hiding in the dark, it's teeth are razor sharp There's no escape for me, it wants my soul, it wants my heart. No one can hear me scream, maybe it's just a dream, Maybe it's inside of me, stop this monster.
I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin. I must confess that I feel like a monster. I hate what I've become, the nightmare's just begun. I must confess that I feel like a monster! I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin, I must confess that I feel like a monster! I've gotta lose control, he something radical. I must confess that I feel like a monster! I, I feel like a monster I, I feel like a monster I, I feel like a monster, I, I feel like a monster!"
She finished to herself. She really liked it, and she kept trying to remember it. She would keep it to herself, and she wouldn't share it. The melody she liked, it reminded her of wars.

ooc: Yeah, it's basically the song 'Monster' by Skillet. No one ever said cats can't like music!
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3544

Fun in Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun in Camp   Fun in Camp EmptySat 24 Nov 2012 - 12:20

ooc: They don't know what music is. Tnxbai

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Fun in Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun in Camp   Fun in Camp EmptySat 24 Nov 2012 - 16:30

ooc: Noone ever said anything about that either. O,o
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon

Fun in Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun in Camp   Fun in Camp EmptySat 24 Nov 2012 - 17:42

ooc: Because we all know that. >.<

Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

Fun in Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun in Camp   Fun in Camp EmptySat 24 Nov 2012 - 17:45

OOC- But they can hum. She never said Snowstorm didn't think this tune and add words to it. .3. Kthnxbai Btw I love this song.*poofs8

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

Fun in Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun in Camp   Fun in Camp EmptySat 24 Nov 2012 - 17:50

ooc: That is still music. *headdesk* Don't try to stretch it. Rp Normally, We are not SkyClan when we let something like this pass. ((No offense to SkyClan)) RP like the books. DO THE CATS IN THE BOOK HUM?! NO.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fun in Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun in Camp   Fun in Camp Empty

Back to top Go down

Fun in Camp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: