Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Just fun in camp.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Just fun in camp. Empty
PostSubject: Just fun in camp.   Just fun in camp. EmptyThu 6 Sep 2012 - 14:56

Coldheart just finished replacing the bedding in the nursery, and the warriors den. She had grown this past quarter-moon, but she was starting to get a wee bit fat. But who cared? She didn't notice, really, it didn't matter. She got a vole from the Fresh-kill pile, after giving a mouse to each of the kits in the nursery, She went over and layed down by Sky-Rock to enjoy her mouse. Now that Dawnpaw was an apprentice, she could do things more freely, seeing as there was one kit less in the nursery. She decided after finishing her mouse to go run around the camp. She went on the top of Sky-rock to plan her route, then, she decided to start from the top of sky rock. She got ready--- Then, Whoosh! The deputy went bolting off! Heading around every den, she did many laps. She would keep going until she flopped over, completely tired. But, she wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

Just fun in camp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just fun in camp.   Just fun in camp. EmptyThu 6 Sep 2012 - 15:24

Icekit smiled watching the young Warrior. "Coldheart! Coldheart!" He sqeeked. "Play with me!"

Ooc: I have to say it's fun being a kit

Anonymous

Just fun in camp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just fun in camp.   Just fun in camp. EmptyThu 6 Sep 2012 - 15:35

Coldheart chuckled. 'Once I'm done, I'm tired.' she said. She was young, but not that much energetic.
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Just fun in camp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just fun in camp.   Just fun in camp. EmptyThu 6 Sep 2012 - 15:46

Icekit frowned "then you wouldn't play with me!" He said.

Anonymous

Just fun in camp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just fun in camp.   Just fun in camp. EmptyThu 6 Sep 2012 - 16:21

Coldheart purred. 'OK, I'll play with you.' she chuckled. She came over and put Icekit on her back, and she fell dramatically over, and she played dead.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

Just fun in camp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just fun in camp.   Just fun in camp. EmptyThu 6 Sep 2012 - 16:25

Flamestar padded out, and purred in amusement at the sight of the two. "Well well. What do we have here?" He chuckled.

Just fun in camp. Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzJust fun in camp. Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrJust fun in camp. Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaJust fun in camp. I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Just fun in camp. 1voydJust fun in camp. 2gy1qubJust fun in camp. One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksJust fun in camp. StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Just fun in camp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just fun in camp.   Just fun in camp. EmptyThu 6 Sep 2012 - 17:44

Coldheart got up, talking Icekit for a ride on her back and ran over to her mate. She smiled and looked at Flamestar. She wondered in her mind if Flamestar noticed that she got taller, but a little fatter. But she held her toung. 'Hey, Flamestar.' she purred. 'Me and Icekit were playing. After I finished zipping around your den for almost a whole sunrise.' she purred
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Just fun in camp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just fun in camp.   Just fun in camp. EmptyThu 6 Sep 2012 - 19:53

Icekit blinked. "Flamestar!!" He pounced on his tail.
Ooc- Is Icekit like their kit or something?

Anonymous

Just fun in camp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just fun in camp.   Just fun in camp. EmptyFri 7 Sep 2012 - 6:28

ooc: No, xD Hey Stormi, can Coldheart be Nightkit's mentor? Pwease?

ic: Coldheart smiled.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

Just fun in camp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just fun in camp.   Just fun in camp. EmptyFri 7 Sep 2012 - 15:26

ooc: Maybe

ic: Flamestar chuckled, swishing his tail around playfully away from Icekit. "That's nice." He purred, rubbing Coldheart's cheek with his muzzle. "Have the patrols been set?"

Just fun in camp. Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzJust fun in camp. Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrJust fun in camp. Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaJust fun in camp. I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Just fun in camp. 1voydJust fun in camp. 2gy1qubJust fun in camp. One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksJust fun in camp. StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Just fun in camp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just fun in camp.   Just fun in camp. EmptyFri 7 Sep 2012 - 15:34

Icekit sat "I wanna come!!" He mewed.

Anonymous

Just fun in camp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just fun in camp.   Just fun in camp. EmptyFri 7 Sep 2012 - 18:35

Coldheart looked at Flamestar. She nodded. 'They have, Flamestar. Swiftlegs and Dawnpaw went with me.' she said. She licked Flamestar's cheek. 'Sorry, Icekit. just wait a little bit longer. When your an apprentice, you can come.' she purred.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

Just fun in camp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just fun in camp.   Just fun in camp. EmptyFri 7 Sep 2012 - 18:53

"I have an idea of who will mentor Icekit too, seeing how he is ready to be an apprentice any moment now." He chuckled.

ooc: I really do. Ice's ceremony isn't far away~

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Just fun in camp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just fun in camp.   Just fun in camp. EmptyFri 7 Sep 2012 - 19:03

ooc: I want to mentor Nightkit, though! xD Turns out, Coldheart won't have her kits. xD She's not giving up her position. Unless, something can be worked out so that she can get it back afterwards, which I doubt. xD

ic: Coldheart chuckled with Flamestar. 'Well, your boss.' she said. She put Icekit down beside her.

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Just fun in camp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just fun in camp.   Just fun in camp. EmptyFri 7 Sep 2012 - 20:11

Icekit huffed. "Flamestar! Show me around the forest!" He said, making the biggest, cutest eyes he could. "Please?"

Just fun in camp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just fun in camp.   Just fun in camp. Empty

Back to top Go down

Just fun in camp.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next