Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Just fun in camp.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

Just fun in camp. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just fun in camp.   Just fun in camp. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 1:11 pm

Icekit huffed. "Flamestar! Show me around the forest!" He said, making the biggest, cutest eyes he could. "Please?"

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just fun in camp.   Just fun in camp. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 11:56 pm

Coldheart chuckled. 'Could I take him out just to the Fallen Oak and back?' she asked. 'He is annoying me to the skin.' she whispered to Flamestar.
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

PostSubject: Re: Just fun in camp.   Just fun in camp. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:52 am

Swiftlegs padded out of his den and streched. He looked around and padded towards Coldheart. "Good morning." He murmered.

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Just fun in camp.   Just fun in camp. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:05 am

Icekit bounced up and down. "Ppppppplease???" He begged.

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

PostSubject: Re: Just fun in camp.   Just fun in camp. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:10 am

Swiftlegs stepped back at the sudden kit-outburst. .I-I should just leave He thought, his shyness still being there. He slowly began to back away, trying not to be noticed.

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Just fun in camp.   Just fun in camp. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:14 am

Icekit turned, pouncing on the Warrior's paws. "I've got you!" He said, wipping his tail from side to said as he nommed the warrior paws. "Or will he take me!?"

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Just fun in camp.   Just fun in camp. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:10 am

ooc: You could have waited for me. And Kitty, I wasn't talking about you. No guessing, either :U Cuz I won't answer, right or wrong.

ic: "When you're an apprentice. Right now, your job is to learn patience. Every warrior needs it." Flamestar mewed.

Just fun in camp. - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzJust fun in camp. - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrJust fun in camp. - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaJust fun in camp. - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Just fun in camp. - Page 2 1voydJust fun in camp. - Page 2 2gy1qubJust fun in camp. - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksJust fun in camp. - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Ivy

Ivy

Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1035

PostSubject: Re: Just fun in camp.   Just fun in camp. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:32 am

Nightkit padded out and looked at his 'brother' with hate and anger in his eyes. Despite the face that he was at the age of an apprentice he was still a kit. He despised everyone, 'happy' was not one of his emotions. He padded over to the fresh kill pile and dragged off a squirrel. He picked i up and brought it over to a tree and sat down and started eating. He wondered why he acted this way. He decided he'd try to be happy, for now, and smiled.

Occ: Moody and mixed feelings, FTW.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://iveh-ness.deviantart.com/
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Just fun in camp.   Just fun in camp. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:37 am

Icekit growled. "But! But Flamestar!" He said, walking away over to Nightkit. He huffed, sitting next him. "Some cats." He growled resting his head down on his paws

Last edited by Minkly~Ice on Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Just fun in camp.   Just fun in camp. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:52 am

ooc: Some cats*

XD People....psh. Carrots :D

ic: Flamestar sighed. "I don't like to put him down like that. On the bright side, he'll be an apprentice before he knows it." He mewed to Coldheart.

Just fun in camp. - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzJust fun in camp. - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrJust fun in camp. - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaJust fun in camp. - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Just fun in camp. - Page 2 1voydJust fun in camp. - Page 2 2gy1qubJust fun in camp. - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksJust fun in camp. - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Just fun in camp.   Just fun in camp. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:00 am

Ooc- Fixed

Ivy

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Just fun in camp.   Just fun in camp. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:05 am

"Yea. Cause your life is soooo hard" he rolled is eyes.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Just fun in camp.   Just fun in camp. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:12 am

Icekit got up and swiped his face making him bleed. "Yeah and sooo is yours. You need to be more nicer." He said, batting his face again.

Ivy

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Just fun in camp.   Just fun in camp. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:19 am

Nightkit hissed and as the blood dripped down his face it revealed a scar over his eye. "Get away from me you bird dung"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Just fun in camp.   Just fun in camp. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:24 am

Ooc- Why does he hate him? :D
Ic- Icekit hissed back. "Sure! I'm the one who bird dung!? Your never going to be a proper warrior!" He said, growling swiping his nose, running off into the forest not caring what Flamestar said.

PostSubject: Re: Just fun in camp.   Just fun in camp. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just fun in camp.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next