Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

SnAkE - Another ROBLOX Warrior Cats Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

SnAkE - Another ROBLOX Warrior Cats Story Empty
PostSubject: SnAkE - Another ROBLOX Warrior Cats Story   SnAkE - Another ROBLOX Warrior Cats Story EmptyFri 17 Aug 2012 - 17:19

Before I begin, there is a few things I need to say. First off, I wrote this YESTERDAY i.e. before the incident some of you may of heard about on the chatbox(Btw, he got arrested :P lul pwned). Secondly, normally I wouldn't write about the role plays we do on the warrior cats game on roblox, but this one was quiet amazing and touching, so I wanted to share it with you all :D Thirdly, THE NAMES ARE NOT TRADITIONAL IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE. DO NOT USE THEM. On the game, there is no traditional rules. People use whatever the heck of a name they want to use. For example, there was a cat named Shallowrose. Wtf. She was not shallow in any way, nor was the color of a rose in any which way possible. Probably the opposite, actually. That will be explained though. Anyways, I'll put down the characters and then paste the story here. Hope you enjoy. This was probably the best rp I've ever been in on there :3

MAIN CHARACTERS

Main 1. Snake The Rogue(Tom)(MEEE! Don't ask me why I played a Tom o3o I won't answer)
Main 2. Sunpaw The Loner(Sister of Shallow)(She-cat)
Main 3. Shallowrose The Loner(Sister of Sun)(She-cat)

CHARACTERS(Only the ones in the actual rp and story)

Thunderstar of Thunderclan(She-cat)
Oakpelt of Thunderclan(Tom)
Birdclaw of Thunderclan(She-cat)
Cloudtail of Thunderclan(She-cat)

Blackstar of Windclan(Tom)
Windflight of Windclan(She-cat)
Nightkit of Windclan(My fav |D)(Tom)
Whitepelt(The only one who made sense) of Windclan(Tom)

And of course we all get that noob who always interupts the role play but is a safe-chatter so they can't see your chat when you tell them to gtfo, Roselily the kittypet(She-cat) :3

No, Riverclan and Shadowclan were not involved in any way xD Sorry guys. No one was actually IN Sc and Rc...Anyways let us begin x3

SnAkE - Another ROBLOX Warrior Cats Story WISNm

Chapter I

It was a dark night, a storm blowing across the lake. Two kits lay in the grass, mewling for help. Rain pelted down upon them, and the grass ran red with their mother's blood. "Shallowrose!" a young, deep grey kit cried. "We need to get help! Come help me patch momma up!" Shallowrose, her sister, blinked and shook her head, tears dripping from her face. "N-no! She's dead, Sunpaw! She's dead!" She yowled to the sky, lightning flashing.

Snake yawned, getting to his paws. He was a young, small kit who lived at an abandon barn. Time to hunt, he thought with a sigh. His father padded up behind him and smacked him hard with an unsheathed paw. Blood spurted from Snake's back, but he only clenched his teeth and held his ground. His dad taught him well enough to never surrender to a fight. Due to a harsh father, Snake had grown throughout the moons large and muscular for a kit. He was rough too, as his father taught him the clever ways of getting what he wanted. Blood always seemed to answer. At first, it had been rough for the poor kit. He was scarred every day, until he reached the age of 6 moons, where he didn't whimper, nor fall, or whine, or beg for mercy. He'd endure the pain of his father's teachings, and was forced to learn to hunt and fight far too early in life. This made danger more close to him, as if he tried to hunt mice, they would occasionally bite him since he was barely bigger than them at the time. Now he was much bigger and a better hunter. Fighter too. Occasionally, he'd fight his father back, but leave with many scars and bleeding wounds. However, his father refused to kill him.

"You're late. You should have brought me food by now." His father hissed, slashing a quick claw at Snake. The kit sprang back, only to be hit by a second paw, the clenched by rough fangs and tossed against the wall. Not wanting to get a beating today, Snake left without hesitation.

The abandon barn was full of prey, considering only two cats lived in it. Being bigger and much swifter, the mice feared Snake as much as they did his father. The kit was to hunt every day, three times a day. Once, for himself. Again, for his father. A third time, for his father later on, and just to prove he can hunt. This time, he managed to bring back 6 mice. His own personal record. His father surely would be pleased with him, as this was only his first hunt of the day. However, when he returned to his father, he only received a good claw to the face and all his mice taken away and put into his father's secret store. He was told to hunt again, and bring back more or don't come back at all. Snake narrowed his eyes. He had lived through this just about long enough.

"No." Snake hissed angrily at his father, facing him. His father stared at him coldly, leaping off his nest and stalking slowly towards him. "What did you say...?" He growled. "No!" Snake snarled. "I will not hunt for you any m-" Before he could finish, Snake's father leaped forward, claws extended. Snake dodged to the side, before jumping backwards from his father's sneaky double-attack. His chance came. Snake leaped on him, digging his fangs into his father's neck. But his teeth were too tiny to hurt him much, let alone kill him. His father clawed him, forcing him off before shredding the dirt where he was aiming for Snake's neck, who at this moment had slipped out of his grasp. Running towards the exit, his father leaped in front of Snake, blocking his freedom. "Where do you think you're going? This is just getting fun." He growled with a devious smile. Snake narrowed his eyes and leaped backwards, landing on a bale of hey before pushing his back legs against it. He sent himself springing far over his father's head. As soon as his paws hit the ground, Snake ran. He fled towards the Thunderpath. A truck was coming. Snake's father was right beside him, trying to grab him. "Stop! Snake! A monster!" He hissed in shock. Snake turned around to see a bright light flash his eyes. He shrieked in alarm and ducked, large rumbling sounds filling his ears. The truck roared over him, Snake just barely in the safe spot between the two wheels under the truck. When he opened his eyes again, everything was silent. He looked around. His paws were stained with blood, and the truck had gone away. His father was no where to be seen. Snake turned around, looking in the direction the monster had disappeared into the distance. There was a blood trail leading all the way down there. It took a moment for Snake to realize what had happened. His father had tried to get him out of the way of the monster, but while Snake's tiny body was able to fit under the monster, unharmed, his father was hit and dragged away to whatever place the monster would take him. Before thinking of anything else, Snake wanted to get off this Thunderpath. He ran to the other side, hiding in a bush, and breathed in slowly, taking everything in. His father was dead. He was on his own. He was 6 moons old, almost 7. He could hunt, fight, and was very clever, thanks to his father. Now his father was dead though, as he should be for the way he tried to kill Snake. This was how Snake was raised. He felt no pain for the loss of his father, or anyone for that matter. So, he made his way through the forest, into the wild.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And that, was the first chapter! I'll be updating this soon, but I didn't want to overwhelm you all with the entire thing. It's a really long rp we did, but it was really cool. Beware, this is only the tip of the dramatic ice berg you shall see. Read on, warriors!

SnAkE - Another ROBLOX Warrior Cats Story Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzSnAkE - Another ROBLOX Warrior Cats Story Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrSnAkE - Another ROBLOX Warrior Cats Story Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaSnAkE - Another ROBLOX Warrior Cats Story I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
SnAkE - Another ROBLOX Warrior Cats Story 1voydSnAkE - Another ROBLOX Warrior Cats Story 2gy1qubSnAkE - Another ROBLOX Warrior Cats Story One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksSnAkE - Another ROBLOX Warrior Cats Story StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down

SnAkE - Another ROBLOX Warrior Cats Story
Page 1 of 1