Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Night's Prophecy - Another Roblox WC Story :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

The Night's Prophecy - Another Roblox WC Story :D Empty
PostSubject: The Night's Prophecy - Another Roblox WC Story :D   The Night's Prophecy - Another Roblox WC Story :D EmptyMon 15 Oct 2012 - 13:06

Chapter one - Kits!

"I can't decide what to name her..."
"Ooh! Ooh! Can I pick a name?"
"Sure Rainkit.~"

A black and white kitten lay curled up against her mother's warm fur, black like her's. She mewled in protest from all the talking. She just wanted to sleep!

"Hmmm...How about Nightkit?" Rainkit chirped.
The queen smiled. "A wonderful name..." She nuzzled her kitten, "...For a wonderful kit." She purred.

"Silverstar? A word please?" A voice meowed from outside. Nightkit snuggled deeper into her mother's fur, who happened to be the Thunderclan leader.

"Yes come in. We just named the new kit." Silverstar purred.

A large, dark grey tom with black stripes padded in. His blue eyes looked troubled. In his mouth dangled a small black tuxedo kitten, mewling for milk. It was obviously a newborn. "I found this kit in the territory. I was wondering if you had any extra milk for the little guy." The tom meowed, gently placing the kitten down. Silverstar nodded, and with a warm smile, swept the kitten to her with her tail. The grey tom was not her mate, no. It was her deputy, Stormclaw.

A tiny mew came from the back of the den. "Is it over? Can I come see?" She whimpered. Silverstar looked back at a small brown tabby kit. "Of course, Brookkit." She mewed. Rainkit bounced a little. "Come on sis! They are cute!" She purred excitedly. Brookkit perked her ears. "They?" She meowed in surprise. "Sundapple said there was only one. Is that other one what Stormclaw brought in here? They look like thy could be littermates!" She chirped, climbing on top of Silverstar's back to get a better look at the two. Brookkit and Rainkit's parents had died, so Littlepetal, a queen, had been caring for them ever since. When the tuxedo kitten was weaned, she'd probably do the same for him. Silverstar had a clan to look after.

Nightkit yawned, opening her eyes for the first time. Everything was blurry at first, but she was soon astounded at how big everything was. A large tongue swept over her head, and she squeaked in surprise. Spinning around, she came face-to-face with a huge cat, black like her except with white legs, chest/belly fur, and tail tip. Wow. Her mother was huge! Would she be that big when she was older?! "Good morning, Nightkit." Silverstar purred. Nightkit stared at her for a moment. Were her eyes a deep blue like her mother's? She looked down at herself. Her fur was almost identical to her mother's, except instead of her entire legs being white, it was just her feet. Plus, Nightkit had white spots on her back. "Still surprised it seems." her mother laughed gently. Nightkit blinked and stumbled around the den, looking at everything. In the back of the den lay a plump, yellowish-white she-cat, snoozing away.

Upon getting closer, she spotted two much larger kits sneaking up behind the queen. Suddenly, Nightkit saw one of the queen's eyes open. She knew what the two were doing! Why was she laying there then?

The two kits launched a the queen, who simply swept her tail up, flattening them back against the ground. The kits huffed in protest. "We almost had you that time!" The grey one growled playfully. "Yeah!" Chorused the brown tabby.

Then Nightkit was spotted. Instantly, the two darted towards her, skidding to a stop just before they were able to slam into her, thank starclan. "You opened your eyes!" They chirped happily. The grey kit with darker flecks had misty blue eyes, and obviously knew Nightkit. But Nightkit didn't know her. Neither did she know the brown tabby with the amber eyes, who also knew her. Great starclan was she confused.

"Who are you?" Nightkit whimpered, a bit scared about how big they were. The grey kit stood proudly on here feet. "I'm Rainkit!" She mewed Next, the tabby. "I'm Brookkit!" She cheered. "We're gonna be warriors when we grow up!"

Rainkit nodded eagerly. "Yep! The best!" she purred. A warrior? Nightkit thought. Warrior! I'm gonna be a warrior too! "Can I be one too?" She asked the kits nervously. Brookkit gave a little bounce. "Sure!" She purred. Suddenly she glanced at something behind Nightkit. "Hey! Looks like Midnightkit is awake too!" Brookkit exclaimed. Midnightkit? Nightkit thought in confusion. She turned around to see another kit; a tom tuxedo kit; looking back at them with wide, curious eyes. Unlike Nightkit, he bounded straight over. "Hi! What are you doing?" He mewed happily. Nightkit blinked. "We're warriors." She huffed, standing as tall as she could. Brookkit and Rainkit looked at each other, beginning to giggle. Nightkit looked at the and slouched down a little. What was so funny?

Rainkit looked at her. "You can't be a warrior yet, silly!" She giggled. "We have to be apprenticed first, and go through training." She explained. Nightkit tilted her head. "Oh." She said a little embarrassed. Well, she could wait.

Silverstar rose to her paws, exiting the den. The herd of kits followed. The camp was huge! Nightkit instantly pounced a leaf wondering what it was. Midnightkit padded over and sniffed it. "You caught prey!" He announced suddenly. Prey? Nightkit wondered. She bit it, spiting the leaf bits out instantly. Rainkit and Brookkit broke into a fit of laughter. "Fake prey, you mouse-brain! It's a game!" Brookkit laughed. "Does it taste good?" Rainkit teased, laughing harder.

Midnightkit looked at them, confused. "Obviously not, or she wouldn't have spit it out." He meowed, looking puzzled. This just made the kittens laugh harder. Nightkit rolled her eyes. "I'm Nightkit!" She mewed, looking at Midnightkit. The tom smiled. "I'm Midnightkit! Nice to meet you! Are you Silverstar's kit? That's cool!" He answered happily. "Thanks!" Nightkit giggled. Silverstar watcged them with a chuckle, before heading out of camp with a few other cats. Nightkit looked over, beginning to follow her. But a paw pulled her back by the tail. Nightkit turned around to see the amused face of Tinypetal. "No no, kits stay in camp. You can have plenty of adventures when you are older." She purred.

Adventures? Nightkit thought excitedly. Oh yes. I'll have plenty of those, because I'll be a warrior!~

The Night's Prophecy - Another Roblox WC Story :D Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzThe Night's Prophecy - Another Roblox WC Story :D Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrThe Night's Prophecy - Another Roblox WC Story :D Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaThe Night's Prophecy - Another Roblox WC Story :D I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
The Night's Prophecy - Another Roblox WC Story :D 1voydThe Night's Prophecy - Another Roblox WC Story :D 2gy1qubThe Night's Prophecy - Another Roblox WC Story :D One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksThe Night's Prophecy - Another Roblox WC Story :D StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

The Night's Prophecy - Another Roblox WC Story :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Night's Prophecy - Another Roblox WC Story :D   The Night's Prophecy - Another Roblox WC Story :D EmptyTue 16 Oct 2012 - 9:21

Chapter 2 - Accidents Happen

"We're going outside! We're going outside!" Rainkit cheered, prancing behind Silverstar. "Only because you four are close to being apprentices." She reminded them, rolling her eyes. "Besides, you've been good, so I thought it'd be a good treat."

Nightkit padded beside her mother gazing around one last time at the camp before they went outside for a bit.

"I'm gonna climb the Sky Oak!" Brookkit bragged. Silverstar looked sharply at her. "Low branches. You're not getting stuck up there. In fact, stay on the first branch closest to the ground." She huffed.

"Bet I can climb higher than you." Nightkit whispered to Midnightkit when her mother wasn't paying attention. "Bring it." Midnightkit growled playfully.

It wasn't long before they reached the Ancient Oak, also called the "Sky Oak". Instantly, Brookkit and Rainkit darted over as Silverstar watched them carefully. It took them a moment, but the two scrambled up to the first branch, low to the ground. Nightkit looked at the oak with amazement. So big! She wanted to climb it.

With a nod to Midnightkit, the two darted towards the tree. They leaped up beside the older kits. Nightkit took a moment to steady herself on the branch. Silverstar began to pad towards them. "No No, you two are too young to climb..." She murmured, an unsure, worried expression on her face. How unfair! Nightkit would show her.

Narrowing her eyes, Nightkit leaped onto the next branch, leaving the two eldest kits watching in surprise. Midnightkit on the other hand, followed Nightkit up. They looked at each other with a nod before leaping up again onto another branch.

Scrabbling could be heard below as Silverstar began to climb the tree with surprising speed, all from practice. Nightkit hadn't noticed how high they had climbed. Silverstar leaped up onto the branch just below them. She was about to lea up with there was a cracking sound.

The two kits didn't know what had happened next. All they remember was falling...falling..Then a harsh 'crack' and pain filling their little bodies. When they regained their senses, both kits were laying down in separate small nests in the medicine cat's den. Sundapple looked down at them with annoyance. She growled something, but Nightkit didn't catch it. She was dizzy, and when she tried to move, she ended up shrieking instead. There was a seething pain in her lower back, and she couldn't feel her right leg. Midnightkit had both legs wrapped in leaves and other herbs, like a sort of cast. He was silent, watching his friend worriedly. The golden medicine cat began to wrap something around Nightkit's leg, which caused an icy, piercing pain to flow up her side. She let out a loud shriek, and Sundapple had to put her tail against her mouth. Mouthful of fur, Nightkit sat there, enduring the terrible horror that was this pain. She had never experienced anything like it before.

Nightkit ended up fainting again from all the pain and shrieks that took her breath away. When she awoke, Midnightkit was hovering over her. "Oh!" He exclaimed. "You're awake! Are you okay? How's your leg?" He asked, looking worried still. My leg? Nightkit thought. She still couldn't feel it. "I-I don't know..." She whimpered. Midnightkit looked shocked. "I'll get Sundapple!" He said quickly, rushing out of the den. His back legs had healed fine, unlike Nightkit's right leg.

Sundapple came in, followed by Silverstar. The leader bent down, sniffing her kit worriedly. "Never do that again!" She whimpered. "I thought you had died!" The medicine cat just watched with a blank face on.

Nightkit hung her head. "I-I'm sorry, mama..." She whispered. Her mother licked her head. "Okay...Sundapple, will she be okay? Will she heal?" She asked, turning to the medicine cat. Sundapple blinked. "Maybe. When she's apprenticed, we'll see." She said simply.

"What if training makes it worse? I want to know whether to delay her training or not!" Silverstar objected.

"Then we'll know." Sundapple huffed.

"I need to know now."

"You'll have to wait."

Silverstar growled, leaving the den angrily.

Nightkit shivered with fear. She was going to be an apprentice. Right? Right? she thought. She wanted to be a warrior more than anything.

What will I do if this leg doesn't heal?

The Night's Prophecy - Another Roblox WC Story :D Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzThe Night's Prophecy - Another Roblox WC Story :D Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrThe Night's Prophecy - Another Roblox WC Story :D Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaThe Night's Prophecy - Another Roblox WC Story :D I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
The Night's Prophecy - Another Roblox WC Story :D 1voydThe Night's Prophecy - Another Roblox WC Story :D 2gy1qubThe Night's Prophecy - Another Roblox WC Story :D One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksThe Night's Prophecy - Another Roblox WC Story :D StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down

The Night's Prophecy - Another Roblox WC Story :D
Page 1 of 1