Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

My Warrior Story

Go down 
+4
Peridot
cotton
Ankle
deer
8 posters
AuthorMessage
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

My Warrior Story  Empty
PostSubject: My Warrior Story    My Warrior Story  EmptySun 12 Apr 2020 - 19:39

Feel free to post your own here

Grade 1
first-grader (me) finds the first arc and is obsessed with them. finishes the first arc and forgets about the series

Grade 3
third-grader (me) rediscovers them an are-reads first arc and then finished series. starts warrior role playing on roblox

2019-ish
joins amino (bad descison) and role plays a bit before leaving

December 2019
discovers wcc

literally as a kid I made each of the clans in our woods
the creek was Riverclan,
the forestry areas were Thunderclan and Skyclan
the wet damp area was Shadowclan
the clear grassy area was Winclan
I roleplayer every member of every clan and came up with all of their backstories

I also made a bunch of fanfics and AUs with different clans[/b]
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

My Warrior Story  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Warrior Story    My Warrior Story  EmptySun 12 Apr 2020 - 19:59

Grade 4: Hears about warriors, didn’t read them.
Grade 5: Gets recommendations about Warriors from a classmate and starts finishing them up. 
Grade 6 (now): Rereading everything and discovers this forum from one of my best friends and joins in March 2020.

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

My Warrior Story  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Warrior Story    My Warrior Story  EmptySun 12 Apr 2020 - 20:02

Grade 3-5 i was best friends with someone who was obsessed with warriors, but i was very doubtful about the books. I was thinking about reading them, but i realized that none of the libraries i knew had but 2 of the books. I loved cats(still currently do), but i didn't think that cats being the main characters of a book series could be very interesting.

I couldn't have been more wrong lol

Grade 6-7 I moved to where i live now, and soon found that my new school library had all of the books. I start reading them and absolutely fall in love with the series. I start reading 2-3 books a week, always excited to go back to school to get the next book(s). I'm just now starting to get into online Rping and find warrior cats rps on scratch.mit.edu .

Grade 8 (current) I've read all of the books i can, with the exception of the newest in-progress series(i think it's the broken code?), a few super editions, and a few guides. Unfortunately i don't find that much joy in reading books anymore and seriously lack any and all motivation to read, but hopefully when i get to finally read the newer books, that will change ^^

I came across this site but a few months ago, and i'm actually really glad that i did! I love this website, the community, and every one of you members! I love that everyone is active, and the interaction between rpers makes the community so much more welcoming!

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

My Warrior Story  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Warrior Story    My Warrior Story  EmptySun 12 Apr 2020 - 21:38

i was abt 7 (2006) when my dad found them at the local book store in my hometown! he showed them to me, figuring that id like them, and sure enough, i did! i soon became obsessed, and i found this site called starclan's signs oekaki! i was on there for several years until the site shut down around 2010 (i was 11)

i didnt really fall out of the books in middle school so much as i found other things to obsess over lmao i still loved warriors to death, it just fell out of the spotlight. i did try to write my own warriors story but it didnt pan out bc i just wasn't good at writing then lmao

in 2014 (i was 15) my first ever ex-boyfriend showed me this site, and i really enjoyed it! i rped for a few months until school got too busy, then i fell off of the face of the earth (my ex dropped off the face of the earth here after a month, and hasnt been back since)

in 2016 (i was 17), i tried to come back and start again but i quickly lost inspiration and left again

then in 2019 (20 yrs old!) i was talking abt wariors ocs with my best friend and i remembered this place, so i logged in and tried to find my old characters, and when i did, ice saw that i was online and sent me a pm! after that i decided to stay, and ive been back ever since!

(ive been into warriors for 14 years now (as i turn 21 in 3 weeks) and have read the books over 100 times to date! n im not exaggerating lmao)
it also just hit me that ive been into warriors for longer than some of us have been alive
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

My Warrior Story  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Warrior Story    My Warrior Story  EmptyMon 13 Apr 2020 - 5:30

Yep, into warriors longer than I’ve been alive

3rd: Discovered the warriors books and read the first series
4th/5th: Wrote a warriors fanfic with my friend. 80,000+ words. Extremely cringey. Finished the warriors books as they came out.
6th [current]: reading them now, still!
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

My Warrior Story  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Warrior Story    My Warrior Story  EmptyMon 13 Apr 2020 - 7:05

Grade 2: Picks up Midnight at the library. Quickly becomes obsessed.

Grades 3-4: Doesn’t read any in order, but eventually gets around to reading all of them and started making fanart and original stories. Both were really low quality and the story was super cliche.

Grades 5-7: Dropped Warriors for a while. I still drew and talked about it constantly, just didn’t read the new books. I got up to the second in AVOS before dropping it.

Grades 8-9: Discovered roleplay sites and started re-reading the series in chronological (not published) order! I got more serious about my art and began to write better stories.

Grade 10: Entering into it! I’ve been obsessed with these battle cats for two years shy of a decade and I don’t plan on quitting anytime soon. I just have to read AVOS and Broken Code now!

My Warrior Story  Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6056

My Warrior Story  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Warrior Story    My Warrior Story  EmptyMon 13 Apr 2020 - 8:19

I first started reading the Warriors books when I was... Oh, 10 or 11, so it was about ten years ago now and I was in 5th or 6th grade! I joined WCC in December of 2010, hung around for a couple years w/ varying intervals when I got into trouble and thus banned from my computer for a month or two at a time, and finally fell off the face of the earth for a few years just after the reboot. I fell out of the books for a while, too.

Around 2017, shortly before leaving school, I picked up AVOS because it seemed interesting enough, fell directly back into the warrior cat pit, and came back to WCC over the summer of that year. Aside from a hiatus in the summer of 2018, I've been active again ever since, and I've been keeping up with the books as they come out now. It's kinda nice, being part of an actually active fandom again.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

My Warrior Story  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Warrior Story    My Warrior Story  EmptyMon 13 Apr 2020 - 9:13

4th grade: Saw one of warrior cat mangas at school and read it because it had kitties

5th grade: Finally read one of the main books and fell in love

6th and 7th grade: I still read the books

7th grade: i joined this place

Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Characters : [I]vypaw, [A]shflame, [W]illow, [H]yacinth
Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 385

My Warrior Story  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Warrior Story    My Warrior Story  EmptyMon 13 Apr 2020 - 11:20

2nd Grade: Mom buys the first series in Warriors, "The Prophecies begin," falls in love with it

2nd-3rd Grade: Reads all the available series of Warriors and forces my mom to buy me a bunch of special edition things, then writes long and cringe-worthy story.

4th Grade: Rereads all the Warriors books I have, and gets some mangas

5th Grade: Recommends books to everyone, but gives up on the newest series because best friends says they're weird.

6th Grade (now): Finds WCC and joins because why not and recommends it to everyone, including Windwillow up there ^

My Warrior Story  Downlo10 My Warrior Story  Downlo15 My Warrior Story  Downlo16

Willow | Loner | T1 Rogue
She-cat
(#993333)

Ashflame | SC | T2 Warrior
She-cat
(#666666)

Ivypaw | SkC | Apprentice
She-cat
(#6666cc)

Hyacinth | Asylum (SC) | Nightstriker (raccoon)
She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Warrior Story  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Warrior Story    My Warrior Story  Empty

Back to top Go down

My Warrior Story
Page 1 of 1