Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Might Leave WCC

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7413

Might Leave WCC - Page 2 Empty
PostMight Leave WCC

Yes, I am thinking about leaving. While it does really pain me...I've just became so inactive really, and he only thing that has been making me been getting on really is that I am the leader of WindClan, and now that we are doing the restart...I am just thinking of plain leaving.

It's just...I don't want to do the restart at all... I know, you are all most likely thinking that it is just stupid that I am leaving because of the restart, but I just don't want to restart. I don't want to lose Storm at all...I don't want to rp as any different cat really and after working so hard to get him to be leader....

I know that all you were thinking that doing the restart would keep members, but it just want to make me leave... I...I am really sorry, and please note that this isn't final yet. I may stay... Oh my gosh...it is really hard typing this...I am crying. I don't want to leave you guys...but I might have to do as my life is about to become way more busy as I am going into High School, I am barely going to get on, and what ever time I do get on the computer will most likely be spent on World of Warcraft as the next expansion pack is coming out at the end of next month...

Like I said I may stay...but I am not sure...

~Badger

Might Leave WCC - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader (70/190) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70/190) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70/190) ~ RC Apprentice (20/40) ~ WC T2 Warrior (40/100) ~ Unborn TC Kit (10/20)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Might Leave WCC :: Comments

Nightecho
Re: Might Leave WCC
Post Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 14:54 by Nightecho
*Feels chasized an yelled at* This is why I don't like talking to athority figures...

And I'm sorry, You're right Moon. It's just that I just recently came back, and I just recently got a charrie born back into the RP and I just recently started to RP again. and going through that whole process back when WCC was a booming hub for RPing a year ago was annoying as hell and I don't want to go through that again... I really hate change, I mean my mom works in the military so we have to move a lot and I've lost so many friends and had to re adjust so many times I've grown to hate it. Sorry if I don't belong here, I'll just go now. >n> *Walks away*
Ebby
Post Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 15:36 by Ebby
Well, now you can throw all the things behind; both things that happened long ago and recently too you and start off with a clean slate. C: Change isn't a bad thing.
Sleepy
Post Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 22:46 by Sleepy
Moon's ranting can get people to obey and change their opinions.

I will harness this power and use it to RULE THE WORLD!

I'm glad you've decided to stay though, Badge.
not fish
Post Wed 15 Aug 2012 - 7:23 by not fish
Night, all change has a silver lining. Trust me on that (even though, most of the time it will seem hellish). o3o Rebooting WCC is nothing but positive.

Glad you decided to stay, Badge. 8D
Hope
Post Wed 15 Aug 2012 - 9:32 by Hope
YAY YOU'RE STAYING 8D

Remember that Badgerfang will always still be here, in our virtual memory box c:
Post  by Sponsored content

Might Leave WCC

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: