Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Might Leave WCC

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

Might Leave WCC Empty
PostMight Leave WCC

Yes, I am thinking about leaving. While it does really pain me...I've just became so inactive really, and he only thing that has been making me been getting on really is that I am the leader of WindClan, and now that we are doing the restart...I am just thinking of plain leaving.

It's just...I don't want to do the restart at all... I know, you are all most likely thinking that it is just stupid that I am leaving because of the restart, but I just don't want to restart. I don't want to lose Storm at all...I don't want to rp as any different cat really and after working so hard to get him to be leader....

I know that all you were thinking that doing the restart would keep members, but it just want to make me leave... I...I am really sorry, and please note that this isn't final yet. I may stay... Oh my gosh...it is really hard typing this...I am crying. I don't want to leave you guys...but I might have to do as my life is about to become way more busy as I am going into High School, I am barely going to get on, and what ever time I do get on the computer will most likely be spent on World of Warcraft as the next expansion pack is coming out at the end of next month...

Like I said I may stay...but I am not sure...

~Badger

Might Leave WCC ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Might Leave WCC :: Comments

Little
Re: Might Leave WCC
Post Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 9:33 by Little
D: I do understand if you leave, Badge. I don't really want to restart, either. I'll miss you if you leave ;~;
Nightecho
Post Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 9:58 by Nightecho
I know what you mean, I just came back and now I'm thinking of leaveing again because of this stupid Reboot.
Shiny
Post Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 10:08 by Shiny
Badge, Nuuuuuuu Sad I'll miss you...
Jay
Post Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 10:09 by Jay
I told you guys. ono
Moon
Post Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 10:34 by Moon
Jay wrote:
I told you guys. ono

:aykmplz:

-takes off nice mask-
Warning: If you don't want a bucket of cold water thrown on you, please don't open this spoiler.
Spoiler:

-mask back on.-

Tea and cookies~ <3 :) I apologize for that.
Little
Post Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 10:37 by Little
Ohglob.. I read it... *Runs away*
Frogglyness
Post Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 10:39 by Frogglyness
.3. Moon's angry side....

Going to avoid that. In the warning, it made me think at first that if you opened the spoiler, there was gonna be a picture of a bucket of water being thrown at me
Moon
Post Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 10:45 by Moon
Sorry. I do apologize for that. I'm not angry. Just irritated. xD I don't like it when people try to make everything about them.

;_; it won't happen again.
Frogglyness
Post Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 10:51 by Frogglyness
So no bucket-throwing...? .3.
Jay
Post Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 10:52 by Jay
I meant I told you guys....HOW AWESOME MOON IS! Hahahaha....ha....heh....
Honey Badger
Post Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 10:58 by Honey Badger
Uh...for all it matters....I'm most likely not going to leave. And I never really wanted the restart...I never said anything about it...I didn't even know we were going to do it until the voting was over.

Anyways, Jay, Frog, Small, and Little all kinda got me to sign back up for the leader of WindClan, and while I am still kinda upset about losing Badger and such, I...I...great..now I am crying...I really have to stop crying so easily...anyways...I can't really think anymore...So...um...yea...Hm...tears are salty.
Little
Post Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 11:05 by Little
*Hugs Badge* It's okay ;3; Maybe you can apply for Storm being leader of WC again.
Honey Badger
Post Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 11:34 by Honey Badger
I did Little. I already PMed Jay about it...

Oh, and Moon. I am really sorry if I really did make this all about me...I was just upset that I didn't know about it until the voting was over, and I just couldn't stand to see the past go...
Moon
Post Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 13:38 by Moon
Oh, Badge, no. Trust me. This wasn't about you personally. I just kind of chose your topic. . . it could have been anyone's. I apologize if I hurt your feelings; I just kind of started ranting. xP
Post  by Sponsored content

Might Leave WCC

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next