Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here)   Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here) - Page 4 EmptySat 13 Feb 2010 - 16:51

Moonpaw approached. "Hey Jaybird, can you spare an Apprentice? I need some help getting herbs. We'll need a lot for the..."

Anonymous

Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here)   Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here) - Page 4 EmptySat 13 Feb 2010 - 16:53

Seeing as Dragonpaw was traing with Icepaw I didn't have anything to do, "Meh will help I offered."
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here)   Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here) - Page 4 EmptySat 13 Feb 2010 - 17:04

Moonpaw nodded. "If it's okay with Jaybird."

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here)   Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here) - Page 4 EmptySat 13 Feb 2010 - 17:07

"But Jaybirds not meh mentor." I state
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here)   Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here) - Page 4 EmptySat 13 Feb 2010 - 17:43

"I am." Tigerclaw said. "If you want to Pantherpaw, go ahead."

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here)   Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here) - Page 4 EmptySat 13 Feb 2010 - 17:45

"I kinda can't do anythin' other than help 'im so I will." I said walking over to Moonpaw
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here)   Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here) - Page 4 EmptySat 13 Feb 2010 - 19:08

Jaybird grinned at the nearby apprentices. They were doing great. Jaybird turned to Tigerclaw. "What next?" Jaybird asked "Sleetpaw knows the Belly Rake,but Ashpaw dosen't"

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here)   Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here) - Page 4 EmptySat 13 Feb 2010 - 19:20

"I'll teach it to Him." I say hearing Jaybirds remark
Back to top Go down
Dragonpaw

Dragonpaw

Virgo Dragon
Number of posts : 465

PostSubject: Re: Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here)   Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here) - Page 4 EmptySun 14 Feb 2010 - 5:04

Then dragonpaw jabbed verey verey hard at ashpaw

Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here)   Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here) - Page 4 EmptySun 14 Feb 2010 - 5:17

"We need to show them the Front Paw Strike first though." she said. She turned to Jaybird. "Watch me, everyone!" she called.

Tigerclaw did a Front Paw strike, causeing 0 damage(though for me and jay, it would be 8 damage, and for y'all, 6) and costing her 10 stamina.

Tigerclaw:
Health: 40/40
Stamina: 110/120

Jaybird:
Health: 45/45
Stamina: 160/160

Dragonpaw

Virgo Dragon
Number of posts : 465

PostSubject: Re: Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here)   Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here) - Page 4 EmptySun 14 Feb 2010 - 5:22

OK

Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here)   Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here) - Page 4 EmptySun 14 Feb 2010 - 9:44

"Let's go, and thanks." Moonpaw trotted off with Pantherpaw.

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here)   Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here) - Page 4 EmptyMon 15 Feb 2010 - 5:30

Tigerclaw nodded and watched the other cats practice.

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here)   Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here) - Page 4 EmptyMon 15 Feb 2010 - 7:59

OOC: I was teaching them the Front Paw Strike

Jaybird grinned and very lightly,but to get his point across,jabbed Tigerpaw in her side dealing 0 damage and 10 stamina "Now you've seen us both do it,so with your partner,practice it" He Meowed "But don't really hurt them,we need every cat for the *secret*"

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here)   Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4