Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragonpaw

Dragonpaw

Virgo Dragon
Number of posts : 465

Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here)   Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 6:50 am

"OK now lets get training" *starts batting at Icepaw*

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here)   Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 6:54 am

Springs away from Dragonpaw, "Hey! They didn't say go yet!"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here)   Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 6:57 am

Jaybird narrowed his eyes "Go"

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here)   Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 6:58 am

Looks at Jaybird, "Mean."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here)   Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 7:00 am

"Wait." I say steping forward, "Is that the only move your alowed to use or can you fight all the way? Claw sheathed of corse." I ask boldly
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here)   Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 7:01 am

I still siting where I was in the begganing
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here)   Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 7:03 am

"For now,practice that move" Jaybird meowed "Go all out after we learn what we need"

OOC:This also covers all your battle training

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here)   Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 7:04 am

"Fine." I say turning and racing past Ashpaw
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here)   Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 7:06 am

Sticks my paw out so that i jabed her pritty hard making her stager a bit sideways, "How's that?" IAsked Jaybird
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here)   Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 7:07 am

"Alright Dragonpaw here I come." I say starting to run past him so that he could try the move
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here)   Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 7:09 am

"Pritty good I'll say." I reply to Ashpaw's question for Jaybird, "Now its my turn." I say signaling for Ashpaw to run past me
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here)   Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 7:10 am

Darts past Sleetpaw
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here)   Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 7:11 am

Stabs my paw in his side making him fall over, "Lol."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here)   Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 7:13 am

"You are doing well" Jaybird purred to the apprentices

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here)   Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 7:18 am

Is still Siting there waiting for Drgonpaw to take his turn so I could have mine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here)   Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next