Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here)   Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:31 pm

Nyas happily
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here)   Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:32 pm

"Of cource! All Shadow Clan apprentices are invited!" Tigerclaw yowled. The yowl echoed around the camp, into every den and crevece.

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here)   Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:33 pm

"Now" Jaybird meowed "This is to show that you are really Shadowclan apprentices"

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here)   Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:34 pm

"Ok what do we have to do?" I ask up to the challange
Back to top Go down
Dragonpaw

Dragonpaw

Virgo Dragon
Number of posts : 465

PostSubject: Re: Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here)   Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:35 pm

when do we kil stuff

Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here)   Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:35 pm

"Now!" she said. She and Jaybird led the apprentices down to the Training Hollow(i think...). "Now, first of all, you all need to learn the Front Paw Blow. Everyone, pair up with a partner, as me and Jaybird demonstrate." she said. Her eyes danced playfully, darring Jaybird to make the first move.

Last edited by Tigerclaw~Gage~Myra on Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here)   Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:36 pm

"Um...." I look around knowing that Ashpaw and Sleetpaw would be parteners, "Um hey Icepaw be my training partener?" I ask

Last edited by Pantherpaw on Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here)   Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:37 pm

"Sleetpaws my partener!" I state greedely

Last edited by Ashkit on Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here)   Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:37 pm

OOC: XD Sorry, i go edit. Lets start TRAININ PEEPS! ^^

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here)   Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:42 pm

"Now,this is a great technique for a fleeing cat" Jaybird Strengthened his paw. "When they are running past you,slam your paw as hard as you can into your enemy's side"

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here)   Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:44 pm

"Alright." I say witching Jaybird talk and prepared to mimik him
Back to top Go down
Dragonpaw

Dragonpaw

Virgo Dragon
Number of posts : 465

PostSubject: Re: Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here)   Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:46 pm

alright but whos my partner?"

Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here)   Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:48 pm

Tigerclaw ran past Jaybird in slow-mo, shooting him a glance that said, Sheithed claws only. Hurt me, i hurt you.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here)   Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:48 pm

ooc Ashy chage yer name to Ashpaw your still says your a kit! ^^

Sits close to Ashpaw and watches Jaybird and Tigerclaw

Last edited by Sleetpaw on Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

Ashpaw,with Sleetpaw

Icepaw,with Dragonpaw and Pantherpaw

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here)   Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next