Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here) Empty
PostSubject: Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here)   Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here) EmptySat 13 Feb 2010 - 23:06

Jaybird waited for Ashpaw,Sleetpaw,and the rest of Shadowclan for the clan training for the "Secret"

Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here)   Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here) EmptySat 13 Feb 2010 - 23:08

Tigerclaw stood next to Jaybird, waiting for the apprentices.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here)   Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here) EmptySat 13 Feb 2010 - 23:09

Pads up to Jaybird, "Hi! whats going on?" I ask
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here)   Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here) EmptySat 13 Feb 2010 - 23:10

Is right next to Ashpaw when he asked following closely behind him
Back to top Go down
Dragonpaw

Dragonpaw

Virgo Dragon
Number of posts : 465

PostSubject: Re: Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here)   Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here) EmptySat 13 Feb 2010 - 23:13

Dragonpaw padded up "watch ya doin"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here)   Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here) EmptySat 13 Feb 2010 - 23:15

Runs up to Tigerclaw and sits right next to her before asking her the samething Ashpaw asked Jaybird
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here)   Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here) EmptySat 13 Feb 2010 - 23:18

Tigerclaw bent down and whispered in Pantherpaw's ear, "We're having a big battle practice together, because of our secret plan." *contines whispering to panther in pm*

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here)   Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here) EmptySat 13 Feb 2010 - 23:19

"Battle practice? Yay?!" I ask excitedlyish
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here)   Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here) EmptySat 13 Feb 2010 - 23:20

"Yup!" she said. "But first, we need to wait for all the other apprentices."

Dragonpaw

Virgo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here)   Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here) EmptySat 13 Feb 2010 - 23:24

"I like battling"

Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here)   Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here) EmptySat 13 Feb 2010 - 23:25

She narrowed her eyes. "Of course you do. It's in every Shadow Clan cat's being." she purred.

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here)   Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here) EmptySat 13 Feb 2010 - 23:26

OOC:I'll pm Ashpaw about what is going on

Jaybird surpassed an evil grin. "We are going to *secret*" He grinned

Dragonpaw

Dragonpaw

Virgo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here)   Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here) EmptySat 13 Feb 2010 - 23:27

"good, when do we kill stuff?"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here)   Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here) EmptySat 13 Feb 2010 - 23:28

"Can I join?" I ask feeling left out
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here)   Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here) EmptySat 13 Feb 2010 - 23:29

"Probably. Idk" I answered Icepaw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here)   Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here) Empty

Back to top Go down

Training For "The Secret" (All Shadowclan cats with a Pm report here)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next