Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!)

Go down 
+6
Small
Little
~Rose blue~
Lilac
Honey Badger
Rainy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilac

Lilac

Number of posts : 960

Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!)   Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 6:50 pm

Ooc: Runningfoot, I don't think you read my last post carefully, the kit is already in the nursery.

because lilacbreeze will always be my one true love:

Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Clan/Rank : [C] WC Elder [B] TC Apprentice [F] RC Kit [C2] WC Warrior
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 521

PostSubject: Re: Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!)   Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 7:03 pm

OoC: I know but it is a message to all kits/apprentices.

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!)   Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 7:09 pm

Ooc; You edited it:O

Back to top Go down
Small

Small

Clan/Rank : Windclan/Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 612

PostSubject: Re: Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!)   Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:55 am

Bluepaw meowed quietly to Runningfoot. "Don't forget, we have a clanmate who looksjustn like that." And he whisked away to the nursery with Foxpaw and the kits.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!)   Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:58 am

ooc:... That was cold ;n;

IC: Foxpaw sat in the nursery. What if it's me? She questioned herself, shortly after seeing Bluepaw. "Hello" she purred to him.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!)   Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 10:57 am

Petalkit stared at Foxkit, anger still bubbling inside her. Her eyes were burning a hole into Foxpaws head, if only it was real. Sigh.. With a soft giggle the kit ran around Bluepaw and Foxpaw. "What are we going to do now?" She giggled trying to get over how much of a spoil sport Foxpaw had been.

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!)   Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 10:59 am

Foxpaw stared coldly at the kit. "We're sitting down and waiting for Butterflystar's next orders."

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Small

Small

Clan/Rank : Windclan/Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 612

PostSubject: Re: Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!)   Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 11:08 am

Bluepaw gently clamped his paw over the kits tail. "We'll kill the fox, and then you can see it." he meowed with a smile. "Foxpaw, she's just a kit!" he purred, licking Foxpaw's ear.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!)   Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 11:09 am

Foxpaw looked up at Bluepaw. "She was calling me a spoil sport" she whined.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!)   Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 11:12 am

OOc: Whoa bro different topic.

Petalkit squealed with laughter. "Really? I get to see it?" Than with a giggle she squirmed out from under Bluepaw's paw and ran around the nursery.

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!)   Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 11:30 am

"StarClan knows what trouble that kit will get into," Foxpaw grumbled.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!)   Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 12:03 pm

Thistlekit grumpily stalked back into the nursery, muttering about foxes and sleep. Sure he was a kit, but he was still old enough to become an apprentice. Then he could help out with the fox issue. When he entered his den he couldn't help but twitch at the noise.

"You said we needed to rest right? So why don't you shut your loud mouths and let a kit get some sleep?!" he hissed at the 3 cats.

Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!) - Page 5 N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!)   Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 12:24 pm

Petalkit stared at the grumpy kit and walked near to him. "How can you sleep when there is a fox near by?" Petalkit whispered to him in a very excited tone, how could he be so grumpy on such an exciting moment like this?

Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!)   Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 12:29 pm

"No one knows if there really is a fox near by right now. If there was we would have caught it's scent. Plus there's been no signs of foxes in the territory, so there's no need to worry. It's probably Willowstream just seeing things. She's not the youngest cat here." Thistlekit meowed, his voice clearly showing how annoyed he was. He didn't really care about being rude at the moment. Everything was being annoying -in his mind- and he just wanted to make that clear.

Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!) - Page 5 N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

PostSubject: Re: Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!)   Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:55 pm

butterflystar watched as the apprentices and kits padded towards the nursery, turning her attention back to the warriors and willowstream she said "what is your best ideas for dealing with the foxes?"

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!)   Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next