Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

If you looked at the title, you just lost the game

Go down 
+3
Splotch
Sunny
Stormi the Gummy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

If you looked at the title, you just lost the game Empty
PostSubject: If you looked at the title, you just lost the game   If you looked at the title, you just lost the game EmptyMon 28 May 2012 - 16:32

Hey guys....

You just lost the game :trollfaceplz:

If you looked at the title, you just lost the game Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzIf you looked at the title, you just lost the game Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrIf you looked at the title, you just lost the game Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaIf you looked at the title, you just lost the game I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
If you looked at the title, you just lost the game 1voydIf you looked at the title, you just lost the game 2gy1qubIf you looked at the title, you just lost the game One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksIf you looked at the title, you just lost the game StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

PostSubject: Re: If you looked at the title, you just lost the game   If you looked at the title, you just lost the game EmptyMon 28 May 2012 - 17:11

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3544

PostSubject: Re: If you looked at the title, you just lost the game   If you looked at the title, you just lost the game EmptyMon 28 May 2012 - 18:59

>:C Fu-

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: If you looked at the title, you just lost the game   If you looked at the title, you just lost the game EmptyMon 28 May 2012 - 21:37

What's the matter Storm?

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: If you looked at the title, you just lost the game   If you looked at the title, you just lost the game EmptyTue 29 May 2012 - 5:37

I didn't look at the title. O meant to click whatever freaking topic was above this so I didn't look at it, I just clicked it. I didn't loose the game, Stormy!

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: If you looked at the title, you just lost the game   If you looked at the title, you just lost the game EmptyTue 29 May 2012 - 15:23

You just did XD

If you looked at the title, you just lost the game Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzIf you looked at the title, you just lost the game Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrIf you looked at the title, you just lost the game Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaIf you looked at the title, you just lost the game I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
If you looked at the title, you just lost the game 1voydIf you looked at the title, you just lost the game 2gy1qubIf you looked at the title, you just lost the game One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksIf you looked at the title, you just lost the game StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

PostSubject: Re: If you looked at the title, you just lost the game   If you looked at the title, you just lost the game EmptyTue 29 May 2012 - 15:24

XD Yah, really. I don't think Hawky looked though. XD

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: If you looked at the title, you just lost the game   If you looked at the title, you just lost the game EmptyTue 29 May 2012 - 15:49

I think he did >:D

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: If you looked at the title, you just lost the game   If you looked at the title, you just lost the game EmptyWed 30 May 2012 - 10:21

I don't quite get why you had to post it in the title, but I guess you just love me bunches and wanted me to lose twice ;n; Well, twice initially. I lose every time I go into Random Stuff.

If you looked at the title, you just lost the game I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: If you looked at the title, you just lost the game   If you looked at the title, you just lost the game EmptyWed 30 May 2012 - 12:02

I lose every time I inhale. ;n;

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you looked at the title, you just lost the game   If you looked at the title, you just lost the game Empty

Back to top Go down

If you looked at the title, you just lost the game
Page 1 of 1