Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with...

Go down 
+13
Hope
screams I am inactive
not fish
Pinely-san
Moon
meme police
Jay
Honey Badger
Flame
Shadow
Ebby
Sleepy
Kawaii desu dart
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kawaii desu dart

Kawaii desu dart

Clan/Rank : Riverclan older apprentice
Libra Rat
Number of posts : 214

Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with... Empty
PostSubject: Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with...   Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with... EmptyFri 9 Dec 2011 - 21:56

Alright here are the rules, you have to say what the last thing you killed in a videogame, with the object to your right.

I have to kill a horde of zombies with a pillow. ...;n;

Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with... Tumblr_m6xdvx86E31rnf5opo4_500

Current brony leader of WCCGame: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with... Vinyl_scratch_dj_p0n3_free_icon_by_silverskystrike-d4qybu7
Back to top Go down
Http://www.minecraftIRL.forummotion.com
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with...   Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with... EmptyFri 9 Dec 2011 - 22:00

I have to kill Nazi fighter pilots with a can of coke.

B]

Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with... I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with...   Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with... EmptyFri 9 Dec 2011 - 22:20

I have to kill a nosferatu zombie...

This dude here:

... with a bowl of a handful of pretzel sticks.

:chllgacptplz:
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with... PDt1Qqd Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with... Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with...   Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with... EmptyFri 9 Dec 2011 - 22:21

umm... I have to kill pokemon with a curtain o.o;
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Clan/Rank : Warrior of RiverClan
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1488

PostSubject: Re: Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with...   Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with... EmptySat 10 Dec 2011 - 5:35

I have to kill sugar with a door...
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7377

PostSubject: Re: Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with...   Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with... EmptySat 10 Dec 2011 - 5:37

I have killed a Deranged Helboar with a quarter

Helboar =
Spoiler:

Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with... ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Aquarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with...   Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with... EmptySat 10 Dec 2011 - 5:42

Okay, now fruit with...*moves to left* paper!
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with...   Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with... EmptySat 10 Dec 2011 - 9:55

I have to kill Ironhead with a poptart......FML. ;n;

Ironhead:
Pretend this guy is eight feet tall and 12 feet wide, and is made of iron. :):

meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with...   Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with... EmptySat 10 Dec 2011 - 10:01

I have to kill an (armored) three headed serpent with a bag of crayons O-o....

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

PostSubject: Re: Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with...   Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with... EmptySat 10 Dec 2011 - 10:22

I have to kill an Amazon with a curtain . . .

fml.

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with...   Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with... EmptySat 10 Dec 2011 - 10:35

I have to kill a creeper with my Chihuahua o____O

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with... N6a5zHfGame: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with... IMrnxD6Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with... GMXQgOOGame: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with... JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with... GMUOTJ6

Last edited by 6 Piney Apples ;n; on Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 13:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with...   Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with... EmptySat 10 Dec 2011 - 11:31

I have to kill a giant, man-eating, blood-thirsty, flesh-eating, 12-foot tall plant with a faucet pipe.

-u- kolololo.

Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with... I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Flame

Flame

Aquarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with...   Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with... EmptySat 10 Dec 2011 - 15:57

I have o kill a 3000 pound bear with a house.
Back to top Go down
screams I am inactive

screams I am inactive

Clan/Rank : riverclan warrior
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 843

PostSubject: Re: Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with...   Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with... EmptySat 10 Dec 2011 - 16:00

i have to kill a dinosaur with a 'smells begone' air freshener (fresh cotton scented!)

2nd life: silverwisp of RCGame: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with... Silver10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sushicat99
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with...   Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with... EmptySat 10 Dec 2011 - 16:04

I have to kill a Giratina with a water bottle. .n.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with... N6a5zHfGame: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with... IMrnxD6Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with... GMXQgOOGame: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with... JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with... GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with...   Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with... Empty

Back to top Go down

Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: