Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

To be Adminsssss (Lol for my new site xD You actually thought I meant WCC, didn't you? nuuuuuub. >n> Hey look, long title. 8B *making title longeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer*

Go down 
+4
Thistle (Angel)
Cherry
Holly
not fish
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

VOAT NAW!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111!!!11!!!1!!!!1!!111!111
Pineh
To be Adminsssss (Lol for my new site xD You actually thought I meant WCC, didn't you? nuuuuuub. >n> Hey look, long title. 8B *making title longeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer* Vote_lcap54%To be Adminsssss (Lol for my new site xD You actually thought I meant WCC, didn't you? nuuuuuub. >n> Hey look, long title. 8B *making title longeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer* Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Snow
To be Adminsssss (Lol for my new site xD You actually thought I meant WCC, didn't you? nuuuuuub. >n> Hey look, long title. 8B *making title longeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer* Vote_lcap8%To be Adminsssss (Lol for my new site xD You actually thought I meant WCC, didn't you? nuuuuuub. >n> Hey look, long title. 8B *making title longeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer* Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Angelfoodcake
To be Adminsssss (Lol for my new site xD You actually thought I meant WCC, didn't you? nuuuuuub. >n> Hey look, long title. 8B *making title longeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer* Vote_lcap8%To be Adminsssss (Lol for my new site xD You actually thought I meant WCC, didn't you? nuuuuuub. >n> Hey look, long title. 8B *making title longeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer* Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Holly
 8% [ 1 ]
Cherry
 8% [ 1 ]
Coon
To be Adminsssss (Lol for my new site xD You actually thought I meant WCC, didn't you? nuuuuuub. >n> Hey look, long title. 8B *making title longeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer* Vote_lcap0%To be Adminsssss (Lol for my new site xD You actually thought I meant WCC, didn't you? nuuuuuub. >n> Hey look, long title. 8B *making title longeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer* Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Ice
To be Adminsssss (Lol for my new site xD You actually thought I meant WCC, didn't you? nuuuuuub. >n> Hey look, long title. 8B *making title longeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer* Vote_lcap14%To be Adminsssss (Lol for my new site xD You actually thought I meant WCC, didn't you? nuuuuuub. >n> Hey look, long title. 8B *making title longeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer* Vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

To be Adminsssss (Lol for my new site xD You actually thought I meant WCC, didn't you? nuuuuuub. >n> Hey look, long title. 8B *making title longeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer* Empty
PostSubject: To be Adminsssss (Lol for my new site xD You actually thought I meant WCC, didn't you? nuuuuuub. >n> Hey look, long title. 8B *making title longeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer*   To be Adminsssss (Lol for my new site xD You actually thought I meant WCC, didn't you? nuuuuuub. >n> Hey look, long title. 8B *making title longeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer* EmptyWed 24 Aug 2011 - 6:43

Just vote, 'nuff said~

To be Adminsssss (Lol for my new site xD You actually thought I meant WCC, didn't you? nuuuuuub. >n> Hey look, long title. 8B *making title longeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer* I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6022

To be Adminsssss (Lol for my new site xD You actually thought I meant WCC, didn't you? nuuuuuub. >n> Hey look, long title. 8B *making title longeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer* Empty
PostSubject: Re: To be Adminsssss (Lol for my new site xD You actually thought I meant WCC, didn't you? nuuuuuub. >n> Hey look, long title. 8B *making title longeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer*   To be Adminsssss (Lol for my new site xD You actually thought I meant WCC, didn't you? nuuuuuub. >n> Hey look, long title. 8B *making title longeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer* EmptyWed 24 Aug 2011 - 7:30

Yay! I'm in a poll! Thanks, Dead!

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To be Adminsssss (Lol for my new site xD You actually thought I meant WCC, didn't you? nuuuuuub. >n> Hey look, long title. 8B *making title longeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer*   To be Adminsssss (Lol for my new site xD You actually thought I meant WCC, didn't you? nuuuuuub. >n> Hey look, long title. 8B *making title longeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer* EmptyWed 24 Aug 2011 - 7:34

Piiiinnnneeeeehhhhhh :D
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Characters : pft
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1600

PostSubject: Re: To be Adminsssss (Lol for my new site xD You actually thought I meant WCC, didn't you? nuuuuuub. >n> Hey look, long title. 8B *making title longeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer*   To be Adminsssss (Lol for my new site xD You actually thought I meant WCC, didn't you? nuuuuuub. >n> Hey look, long title. 8B *making title longeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer* EmptyWed 24 Aug 2011 - 12:21

Hey. Did some one actually vote for me? Weird....

To be Adminsssss (Lol for my new site xD You actually thought I meant WCC, didn't you? nuuuuuub. >n> Hey look, long title. 8B *making title longeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer* Tumblr_n6fg5588em1styzrqo1_500
deal wit it
Back to top Go down
Thistle (Angel)

Thistle (Angel)

Clan/Rank : T:WC Kit R:TC Kit S:SC Kit
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 2040

PostSubject: Re: To be Adminsssss (Lol for my new site xD You actually thought I meant WCC, didn't you? nuuuuuub. >n> Hey look, long title. 8B *making title longeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer*   To be Adminsssss (Lol for my new site xD You actually thought I meant WCC, didn't you? nuuuuuub. >n> Hey look, long title. 8B *making title longeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer* EmptyWed 24 Aug 2011 - 13:21

I be a cake. :D

Hey Thar. No kitties lurking in here ;D:

To be Adminsssss (Lol for my new site xD You actually thought I meant WCC, didn't you? nuuuuuub. >n> Hey look, long title. 8B *making title longeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer* Angel110

To be Adminsssss (Lol for my new site xD You actually thought I meant WCC, didn't you? nuuuuuub. >n> Hey look, long title. 8B *making title longeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer* Tumblr_ly8jl9XfS81qdhwg1

To be Adminsssss (Lol for my new site xD You actually thought I meant WCC, didn't you? nuuuuuub. >n> Hey look, long title. 8B *making title longeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer* 2zs2mud
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-fim-oc-rp.forumotion.net/
Cherry

Cherry

Characters : pft
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1600

PostSubject: Re: To be Adminsssss (Lol for my new site xD You actually thought I meant WCC, didn't you? nuuuuuub. >n> Hey look, long title. 8B *making title longeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer*   To be Adminsssss (Lol for my new site xD You actually thought I meant WCC, didn't you? nuuuuuub. >n> Hey look, long title. 8B *making title longeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer* EmptyWed 24 Aug 2011 - 13:36

lolz xD Hey, guess what? I found the siteeeeeeeeeee. Probably shouldn't have, but I couldn't resist. I won't tell you the link, though. You'll just have to wait. :D *cackles maniacly*

To be Adminsssss (Lol for my new site xD You actually thought I meant WCC, didn't you? nuuuuuub. >n> Hey look, long title. 8B *making title longeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer* Tumblr_n6fg5588em1styzrqo1_500
deal wit it
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: To be Adminsssss (Lol for my new site xD You actually thought I meant WCC, didn't you? nuuuuuub. >n> Hey look, long title. 8B *making title longeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer*   To be Adminsssss (Lol for my new site xD You actually thought I meant WCC, didn't you? nuuuuuub. >n> Hey look, long title. 8B *making title longeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer* EmptyWed 24 Aug 2011 - 14:11

ono

Ooooooooh, no you didn't. >u> *smack*

Seriously. If you tell anyone the link, I will skin you. owo You know I'm not joking.

To be Adminsssss (Lol for my new site xD You actually thought I meant WCC, didn't you? nuuuuuub. >n> Hey look, long title. 8B *making title longeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer* I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: To be Adminsssss (Lol for my new site xD You actually thought I meant WCC, didn't you? nuuuuuub. >n> Hey look, long title. 8B *making title longeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer*   To be Adminsssss (Lol for my new site xD You actually thought I meant WCC, didn't you? nuuuuuub. >n> Hey look, long title. 8B *making title longeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer* EmptyWed 24 Aug 2011 - 15:14

I can't wait to join! This is gonna be the best fun EVER!

Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: To be Adminsssss (Lol for my new site xD You actually thought I meant WCC, didn't you? nuuuuuub. >n> Hey look, long title. 8B *making title longeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer*   To be Adminsssss (Lol for my new site xD You actually thought I meant WCC, didn't you? nuuuuuub. >n> Hey look, long title. 8B *making title longeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer* EmptyWed 24 Aug 2011 - 15:15

Uh... I'm gonna say Pine wins. ono She has four and everyone else has one. Congrazzes Pine!

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: To be Adminsssss (Lol for my new site xD You actually thought I meant WCC, didn't you? nuuuuuub. >n> Hey look, long title. 8B *making title longeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer*   To be Adminsssss (Lol for my new site xD You actually thought I meant WCC, didn't you? nuuuuuub. >n> Hey look, long title. 8B *making title longeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer* EmptyWed 24 Aug 2011 - 15:21

Pineh, congrats! *puts on silver Pineh is Epical button* Silver for Artemis, 'cuz I love Greek mythology. *Also puts on gold one*

Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: To be Adminsssss (Lol for my new site xD You actually thought I meant WCC, didn't you? nuuuuuub. >n> Hey look, long title. 8B *making title longeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer*   To be Adminsssss (Lol for my new site xD You actually thought I meant WCC, didn't you? nuuuuuub. >n> Hey look, long title. 8B *making title longeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer* EmptyWed 24 Aug 2011 - 15:25

I got a vote? Thanks, but I never wanted to be an admin. I'm fine with normal, but if you need a mod or something, I could do that.

To be Adminsssss (Lol for my new site xD You actually thought I meant WCC, didn't you? nuuuuuub. >n> Hey look, long title. 8B *making title longeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer* N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
screams I am inactive

screams I am inactive

Clan/Rank : riverclan warrior
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 843

PostSubject: Re: To be Adminsssss (Lol for my new site xD You actually thought I meant WCC, didn't you? nuuuuuub. >n> Hey look, long title. 8B *making title longeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer*   To be Adminsssss (Lol for my new site xD You actually thought I meant WCC, didn't you? nuuuuuub. >n> Hey look, long title. 8B *making title longeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer* EmptyWed 24 Aug 2011 - 15:52

PINE

1st and current life: icecloud of RCTo be Adminsssss (Lol for my new site xD You actually thought I meant WCC, didn't you? nuuuuuub. >n> Hey look, long title. 8B *making title longeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer* Icey_b10

2nd life: silverwisp of RCTo be Adminsssss (Lol for my new site xD You actually thought I meant WCC, didn't you? nuuuuuub. >n> Hey look, long title. 8B *making title longeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer* Silver10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sushicat99
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: To be Adminsssss (Lol for my new site xD You actually thought I meant WCC, didn't you? nuuuuuub. >n> Hey look, long title. 8B *making title longeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer*   To be Adminsssss (Lol for my new site xD You actually thought I meant WCC, didn't you? nuuuuuub. >n> Hey look, long title. 8B *making title longeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer* EmptyWed 24 Aug 2011 - 17:27

O3O rlly? *blushehzz* Thankies pplz :3 It means a lot *huggles*

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
To be Adminsssss (Lol for my new site xD You actually thought I meant WCC, didn't you? nuuuuuub. >n> Hey look, long title. 8B *making title longeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer* N6a5zHfTo be Adminsssss (Lol for my new site xD You actually thought I meant WCC, didn't you? nuuuuuub. >n> Hey look, long title. 8B *making title longeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer* IMrnxD6To be Adminsssss (Lol for my new site xD You actually thought I meant WCC, didn't you? nuuuuuub. >n> Hey look, long title. 8B *making title longeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer* GMXQgOOTo be Adminsssss (Lol for my new site xD You actually thought I meant WCC, didn't you? nuuuuuub. >n> Hey look, long title. 8B *making title longeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer* JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
To be Adminsssss (Lol for my new site xD You actually thought I meant WCC, didn't you? nuuuuuub. >n> Hey look, long title. 8B *making title longeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer* GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To be Adminsssss (Lol for my new site xD You actually thought I meant WCC, didn't you? nuuuuuub. >n> Hey look, long title. 8B *making title longeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer*   To be Adminsssss (Lol for my new site xD You actually thought I meant WCC, didn't you? nuuuuuub. >n> Hey look, long title. 8B *making title longeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer* EmptyThu 25 Aug 2011 - 6:00

*claps* ouo Pine has 6 now..Pine you popular :3
Back to top Go down
screams I am inactive

screams I am inactive

Clan/Rank : riverclan warrior
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 843

PostSubject: Re: To be Adminsssss (Lol for my new site xD You actually thought I meant WCC, didn't you? nuuuuuub. >n> Hey look, long title. 8B *making title longeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer*   To be Adminsssss (Lol for my new site xD You actually thought I meant WCC, didn't you? nuuuuuub. >n> Hey look, long title. 8B *making title longeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer* EmptyFri 26 Aug 2011 - 8:51

popalur pineh :)

1st and current life: icecloud of RCTo be Adminsssss (Lol for my new site xD You actually thought I meant WCC, didn't you? nuuuuuub. >n> Hey look, long title. 8B *making title longeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer* Icey_b10

2nd life: silverwisp of RCTo be Adminsssss (Lol for my new site xD You actually thought I meant WCC, didn't you? nuuuuuub. >n> Hey look, long title. 8B *making title longeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer* Silver10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sushicat99
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To be Adminsssss (Lol for my new site xD You actually thought I meant WCC, didn't you? nuuuuuub. >n> Hey look, long title. 8B *making title longeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer*   To be Adminsssss (Lol for my new site xD You actually thought I meant WCC, didn't you? nuuuuuub. >n> Hey look, long title. 8B *making title longeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer* Empty

Back to top Go down

To be Adminsssss (Lol for my new site xD You actually thought I meant WCC, didn't you? nuuuuuub. >n> Hey look, long title. 8B *making title longeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next