Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

RiverClan Just Lost the Game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

RiverClan Just Lost the Game Empty
PostSubject: RiverClan Just Lost the Game   RiverClan Just Lost the Game EmptyWed 15 Feb 2012 - 10:27

Singepaw ran through WindClan territory, fleeing from battle but getting backup at the same time. She burst into the camp, probably looking like a mangy block of fur. She ran towards the first place she actually knew in the camp- the medicine cat's den. "Willowpaw! RiverClan needs help taking over SkyClan. Could you get Wildstar to lead a group of cats to help us?" she exclaimed through the enterance of the den.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Just Lost the Game   RiverClan Just Lost the Game EmptyWed 15 Feb 2012 - 10:33

Willowpaw nearly jumped out of her fur at the Riverclan apprentice. Ever since the takeover, the medicine cat apprentice had been on the edge, losing sleep and attempting to find a way to stop this, but nothing seemed to work. Now, if she ever caught a whiff of the fish-eaters, she flinched, knowing she was outmatched in every way possible.

"Slow down," she snapped, setting down the herbs in her mouth more carefully than she normally would. "And repeat that for me. Calm yourself first." The tortoiseshell sat in front of Singepaw, her tail tip twitching at her sudden streak of boldness.
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Just Lost the Game   RiverClan Just Lost the Game EmptyWed 15 Feb 2012 - 10:34

"RiverClan is attacking SkyClan, in their effort to take over. We are losing the battle, and I already had to retreat. We need help!~ Will you rouse your Clan to help us?"
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Just Lost the Game   RiverClan Just Lost the Game EmptyWed 15 Feb 2012 - 10:35

Willowpaw nearly growled what Singepaw could do with that command, but decided against it, swallowing her spite.
"I'm not a leader of this clan," she hissed. "And we don't have many warriors. Are you sure we could help you?"
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Just Lost the Game   RiverClan Just Lost the Game EmptyWed 15 Feb 2012 - 10:37

"Anyone can help. Just.. get Wildstar. I only knew where your den was." she meowed, embarrassed. "Sky Slicer is just overpowered anyway, which killed me."
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Just Lost the Game   RiverClan Just Lost the Game EmptyWed 15 Feb 2012 - 10:44

Willowpaw glared at Singepaw, but did as the apprentice asked.

OoC: I wish you luck in calling Windclan for reinforcements. :bchplz: They're not really active.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Just Lost the Game   RiverClan Just Lost the Game EmptyWed 15 Feb 2012 - 11:04

OOC: Not like it matters, we just retreated XD

RiverClan Just Lost the Game I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Just Lost the Game   RiverClan Just Lost the Game Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Just Lost the Game
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: