Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Mayflower on the Moor

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Small

Small

Clan/Rank : Windclan/Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 612

A Mayflower on the Moor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mayflower on the Moor   A Mayflower on the Moor - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 17:16

Bluekit had just noticed the blood trail. "It'll get better." he repeated, doing the best he could to try and comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: A Mayflower on the Moor   A Mayflower on the Moor - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 17:17

"What?!" Icepaw froze, glancing back at the blood trail. He ran over and sniffed it. Dog, he though, hackles rising. "We have to get back to camp, fast!" He mewed quickly, herding the kits forward as fast as he could. That dog could come back any moment! He thought with a shudder.

May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: A Mayflower on the Moor   A Mayflower on the Moor - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 17:17

She shuddered, sprinting towards the camp. Dog scent reeked from the kit.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior

PostSubject: Re: A Mayflower on the Moor   A Mayflower on the Moor - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 17:20

Once they reached camp, Icepaw skidded to a stop. "Alright, stay in camp kits. I have to alert Butterflystar that a dog was in the territory," He mewed quickly, rushing over to the leader's den. "Butterflystar!" He called.

Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: A Mayflower on the Moor   A Mayflower on the Moor - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 17:22

Foxkit looked calmly over to Maykit, "Don't feel bad, my parents were killed by foxes"

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: A Mayflower on the Moor   A Mayflower on the Moor - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 17:23

"Dogs are messier. And my mum was a part of the Clan," she mewed sympathetically, and rubbed up against Bluekit.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Small

Small

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Mayflower on the Moor   A Mayflower on the Moor - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 17:45

Bluekit felt happy with the fact he could make Maykit feel better. Dat ladies man. *shot*
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: A Mayflower on the Moor   A Mayflower on the Moor - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 18:01

Foxkit shot an awkward glance at Maykit

ooc: *Tackles Maykit* Myyyyy Bluekit!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

PostSubject: Re: A Mayflower on the Moor   A Mayflower on the Moor - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 18:08

butterflystar padded out of her den when she heard icepaw call her name "what is it this time ice..." she started to say when she saw the kits with a new one all at his side "what in the name of starclan?" she asked her eye widening as the thoughts rushed through her head.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: A Mayflower on the Moor   A Mayflower on the Moor - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 18:32

Icepaw stepped forward. "There was a dog on our territory. It killed Maykit's mother," He explained quietly, hoping not to upset the kits again.

Small

Small

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Mayflower on the Moor   A Mayflower on the Moor - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 18:41

Bluekit shot a apolegtic smile towards Bluekit.

ooc- It's not like Foxkit is gonna keep him. Right?
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Mayflower on the Moor   A Mayflower on the Moor - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 18:43

"dogs?" she asked her eyes showing a small sign of terror but she relaxed hidding it quickly "Are they gone?" she asked then" why are all the kits gathered here so quickly?" she asked.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: A Mayflower on the Moor   A Mayflower on the Moor - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 May 2012 - 4:39

Icepaw flicked his tail in surprise at all the questions. "Yes dogs, I think they are gone now, but we lost a warrior," he reported softly. "I was going to practice some of my hunting moves near camp on some rocks, like we practiced, when I saw Maykit. She told me a dog killed her mother, and there was a blood trail leading away from here. Foxkit had snuck out of camp, while Bluekit had secretly followed me without me knowing. I went ahead and brought them all back to camp in case there were still dogs around." He explained.

~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Mayflower on the Moor   A Mayflower on the Moor - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 May 2012 - 5:18

"thank you for bringing them back" she said "but until the dogs are gone nobody leaves camp alone" she sighed then looked over to the kits with a stern look "I know you were just trying to learn from Icepaw, but kits are not supposed to leave camp let alone without an older cat knowing." she said disappointingly

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Mayflower on the Moor   A Mayflower on the Moor - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 May 2012 - 7:08

Longkit heard the rucuss outside of camp "W-Whats going on?" he yawned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Mayflower on the Moor   A Mayflower on the Moor - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Mayflower on the Moor
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next