Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Mayflower on the Moor

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

A Mayflower on the Moor Empty
PostSubject: A Mayflower on the Moor   A Mayflower on the Moor EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 16:47

A silvery-blue she-cat sprinted across a stony area, not knowing it, but near the Highstones area. Two large dogs, a Weimaraner and a Great Dane, chased after her. A similarly-colored cat- a kit- hang loosely from her jaws. The dogs were catching up. She reached the moor; the dogs nearly at her feet. She flung the kit into nearby bushes, and wheeled around, snarling. The she-cat, powerful for a female- managed to send one of the dogs running, but the other succeeded in slaying her, dragging her limp bloody body away, leaving a small trail of blood. Maykit stood horrified in the bushes, when she began her trek towards the strong scent of her Clan.

OOC: She is a Clan kit, her mother an NPC warrior, her father dead. But she is taken on a walk by her mum, and then she saves her by flinging her into a bush. I wanted a creative way to be a Clan cat with no parents. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: A Mayflower on the Moor   A Mayflower on the Moor EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 16:50

Foxkit succeeded in sneaking out of the camp while everyone was sleeping. She padded into the moorland and saw a kit, sitting in the bushes, "Get off my territory!" she yelled to the kit

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: A Mayflower on the Moor   A Mayflower on the Moor EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 16:52

"Scuse me, but i'm in your Clan, Foxkit!" she hissed. Maykit stepped out, her fur shining in the moonlight, as it was night. She walked up to the kit, grinning. "Can't recognize a denmate?"
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Mayflower on the Moor   A Mayflower on the Moor EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 16:55

ooc: Do you know something about Foxkit that I don't? e-e

IC: Foxkit let out a low snarl, "I don't know what you're talking about, and I've never seen you before!"

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: A Mayflower on the Moor   A Mayflower on the Moor EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 17:00

Icepaw padded through the bushes. He had been tracking Foxkit's scent. His eyes widened in surprise when he saw Maykit. "I thought your mother was with you, Maykit. Where is she?" He mewed worriedly.

Small

Small

Clan/Rank : Windclan/Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 612

PostSubject: Re: A Mayflower on the Moor   A Mayflower on the Moor EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 17:01

Bluekit hid in a small hole, having followed them all. "Hiya!" he meowed, popping up behind Maykit.
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior

PostSubject: Re: A Mayflower on the Moor   A Mayflower on the Moor EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 17:04

ooc: the kits, besides maykit, shouldn't even be out of camp guys. Snuck out or not. They might even get in trouble.

ic: Icepaw snapped his head around, blinking when he saw Bluekit. "How many kits snuck out of camp when we weren't looking?" He huffed. "Alright, you all head back to camp please. I'm going to talk with Maykit," He ordered, but in a friendly way. He knew the kits wouldn't listen to him if he was mean.

Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Mayflower on the Moor   A Mayflower on the Moor EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 17:05

"Why can't we stay?" Foxkit wailed

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Small

Small

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Mayflower on the Moor   A Mayflower on the Moor EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 17:06

"Actually, I came out with you. And kits can't go all the way back alone." he meowed.

ooc- Dude, that's what kits do. Sneak out to have fun.
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: A Mayflower on the Moor   A Mayflower on the Moor EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 17:08

"Because it's dangerous out of camp. I should know, because I always wanted to get into trouble as a kit!" He purred in laughter. "Don't worry, you'll be apprentices before you know it, then you can come out when you want! With Butterflystar's permission, that is."
He looked at Bluekit. "Alright. Then we can all head back to camp together. Maykit can explain what happened on the way, alright?" He mewed gently.

May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: A Mayflower on the Moor   A Mayflower on the Moor EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 17:11

"O-okay." she mewed quietly, her horrified expression returning. She had only briefly forgotten about her mother's death.
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Mayflower on the Moor   A Mayflower on the Moor EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 17:13

Bluekit padded to her side. "It'll get better." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: A Mayflower on the Moor   A Mayflower on the Moor EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 17:13

Nodding, Icepaw led the herd of kits along back to camp. While they were walking, Icepaw wondered if they should stop and see if Maykit's mother was around, and if she wanted to come with them. "So Maykit," he began. "Where's your mother at? Did she head back to camp already?"

Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Mayflower on the Moor   A Mayflower on the Moor EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 17:14

"Fine" Foxkit scoffed

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: A Mayflower on the Moor   A Mayflower on the Moor EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 17:14

"She can't come back." she mewed quietly, her voice shaky. "Didn't you see the blood trail..?" she mewed. Only because there was an obvious blood trail next to where she was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Mayflower on the Moor   A Mayflower on the Moor Empty

Back to top Go down

A Mayflower on the Moor
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next