Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong?

Go down 
+3
Frogglyness
Darky
Mossy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7406

Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong?   Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong? - Page 7 EmptySun 29 Apr 2012 - 17:52

Stormpaw noticed Icepaw and narrowed his eyes before turning to Greypaw. "WindClan has been good, other then me, Icepaw, and Shiningpaw are now stuck in camp for a while thanks to Icepaw attacking Frogpaw," he huffed.

Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong? - Page 7 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong?   Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong? - Page 7 EmptySun 29 Apr 2012 - 21:54

Lilypaw tensed at the sight of Icepaw and she padded over to close where Frogpaw was "Hello Icepaw"
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong?   Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong? - Page 7 EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 14:05

Icepaw huffed back at Stormpaw, annoyance sparking in his eyes. "I said sorry already..." He muttered to himself. When Lilypaw padded over, he looked up, eyes warmer now that she had stopped the moment of tense cats...

"Hello. I'm doing fine, how are you and Skyclan?" Icepaw meowed politely.

Frogglyness

Frogglyness

Clan/Rank : Riverclan 5ver-/-Kit
Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong?   Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong? - Page 7 EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 14:07

Frogpaw, obviously uncomfortable with all these cats looking at Icepaw, stepped forward to Stormpaw. "I forgive him, and I understand he didn't mean it. What's the use in staying mad at him?" He whispered quietly to the windclan cat. What was weird though, his body was trembling and his eyes were glazed with fear.

~NEW WCC~
Frogfoot of Riverclan(1st)
Stonesplash of Riverclan(2nd)*
Pictures:

Will cross out name if the cat life is dead, and will put a * next to current life

Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong? - Page 7 LickingIcon02Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong? - Page 7 R22lw8
LET'S PLAY SOME TETRIS MUDKIP!
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7406

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong?   Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong? - Page 7 EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 14:10

Stormpaw just shook his head, sighing. "I guess..." he fixed Frogpaw with is icy blue eyes. "It's just hard to believe that he would hurt you."

Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong? - Page 7 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong?   Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong? - Page 7 EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 14:11

Greypaw looked around, pretending she wasn't listening.

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong?   Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong? - Page 7 EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 14:18

"We're fine, thanks." Creamstripe stared at Icepaw, eyes glazed in pain, obviously showing SkyClan wasn't fine. She sneezed again. c:
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong?   Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong? - Page 7 EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 14:19

Greypaw easily detected the emotion. "No, they aren't." she meowed. "What happened?"

Frogglyness

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong?   Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong? - Page 7 EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 14:20

Frogpaw sighed, going back to his original spot, except this time backed up against the rock-away from Icepaw-that his friend was siting on.

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Will cross out name if the cat life is dead, and will put a * next to current life

Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong? - Page 7 LickingIcon02Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong? - Page 7 R22lw8
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong?   Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong? - Page 7 EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 14:22

Icepaw looked over at Greypaw and tipped his head. "Wouldn't that be giving out information that may make them seem weak? I'm fine with just saying they are doing fine, like she said," He meowed calmly, surprisingly unaffected by the little dispute they all just had with the staring contests....>_>

Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong?   Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong? - Page 7 EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 14:26

Greypaw flicked an ear to show she had heard. Greypaw pressed agianst Frogpaw in comfort. "It's okay, He won't hurt you." she whispered quietly.

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong?   Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong? - Page 7 EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 14:27

"We're not, but you'll hear it at the Gathering," she mewed.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong?   Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong? - Page 7 EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 14:34

Frogpaw relaxed with a sigh, greatful for Greypaw's support. "I know, I just keep remembering the gathering..." He murmured. But this time he didn't even shudder. He felt...weird with the she-cat standing by him like that.

ooc: (Just for the info, Frog kind of likes Greypaw, but he knows the rules so yeah o3o...)

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong?   Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong? - Page 7 EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 14:36

"Don't worry. I'll help next time." she whispered.

Frogglyness

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong?   Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong? - Page 7 EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 14:40

Frogpaw shook his head. "I hope there isn't a next time." He murmured, laying down. "Let's not get moody from these topics now....actually, I think it's almost time to wake up" He mewed, louder so everyone else could hear. The sun was starting to peak above the horizon.

ooc: I know I shouldn't control the time, that the maker of the topic should(aka moss) but we are at 7 PAGES .3. .....

Isn't it about time they woke up? X3

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong?   Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong? - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong?
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next