Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong?

Go down 
+3
Frogglyness
Darky
Mossy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong?   Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong? - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Apr 2012 - 9:14

"Thank you" and she took a bite out of the mouse and "WHat do we want to call this place?"
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong?   Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong? - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Apr 2012 - 9:15

Greypaw gave a shrug. "You are the medicine cats, not me." she meowed.

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong?   Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong? - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Apr 2012 - 9:30

"Umm...Disturbia? I don't know...what do you think Frogpaw?" meowed Lilypaw
Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

Clan/Rank : Riverclan 5ver-/-Kit
Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong?   Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong? - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Apr 2012 - 9:34

Frogpaw thought for a moment. "I think we are in Starclan..."

~NEW WCC~
Frogfoot of Riverclan(1st)
Stonesplash of Riverclan(2nd)*
Pictures:

Will cross out name if the cat life is dead, and will put a * next to current life

Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong? - Page 2 LickingIcon02Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong? - Page 2 R22lw8
LET'S PLAY SOME TETRIS MUDKIP!
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong?   Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong? - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Apr 2012 - 9:37

"Why would I meet Starclan?" Greypaw meowed, a matter-of-fact look on her face.

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong?   Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong? - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Apr 2012 - 9:39

"MEdicine cats aren't the only ones that can visit StarClan" Lilypaw spoke
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong?   Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong? - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Apr 2012 - 9:42

"I'm not any more special than a regular apprentice. And, if that's the case, where is Starclan?" she argued helplessly.

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong?   Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong? - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Apr 2012 - 9:50

"Good question" she meowed
Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong?   Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong? - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Apr 2012 - 10:08

"Maybe we are just here for fun?" Frogpaw guessed with a shrug. "Oh well. it doesn't both me really unless....well I just hope no more apprentices come...except Stormpaw. That would be cool to see him again."

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Will cross out name if the cat life is dead, and will put a * next to current life

Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong? - Page 2 LickingIcon02Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong? - Page 2 R22lw8
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong?   Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong? - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Apr 2012 - 10:09

"I saved Stormpaw's life once!" Greypaw meowed proudly.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7406

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong?   Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong? - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Apr 2012 - 10:26

"So you did," Stormpaw meowed, padded into the clearing, flicking his long tail. "And as long as I live, I will never forget that."

Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong? - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong?   Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong? - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Apr 2012 - 10:28

"Oh, hi Stormpaw" purred Lilypaw
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong?   Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong? - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Apr 2012 - 10:31

Stormpaw dipped his head in greeting to Lilypaw. "Hi."

TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong?   Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong? - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Apr 2012 - 10:31

Frogpaw bounced with excitement. "Stormpaw! Nice to see you!" He purred. He turned to Greypaw, awe shining in his eyes. "Wow you did? That's...amazing!" He mewed.

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong?   Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong? - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Apr 2012 - 10:35

Stormpaw smiled at Frogpaw and nodded. "Yea, Greypaw saved my life. I got into a fight with a ShadowClan cat named Greyfeather on my side of the Thunderpath, but Greyfeather beat me and pretty much wanted to leave me there to die, but Greypaw pulled me to the ShadowClan camp where my sister and Silentherb patched me up."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong?   Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong?
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next