Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong?

Go down 
+3
Frogglyness
Darky
Mossy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

Clan/Rank : Riverclan 5ver-/-Kit
Number of posts : 602

Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong?   Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 12:09 pm

ooc: LOL o3o

ic: Frogpaw tilted his head to Creamstripe. "Who are you?"

~NEW WCC~
Frogfoot of Riverclan(1st)
Stonesplash of Riverclan(2nd)*
Pictures:

Will cross out name if the cat life is dead, and will put a * next to current life

Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong? - Page 4 LickingIcon02Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong? - Page 4 R22lw8
LET'S PLAY SOME TETRIS MUDKIP!
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong?   Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 12:15 pm

"She's is Crea,stripe of Windclan." Greypaw meowed.

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong?   Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 12:37 pm

"SkyClan." she corrected Greypaw. "Hiya. You're.. Frogpaw, right?" she mewed, looking at Froggleh.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong?   Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 12:41 pm

Greypaw fluffed up her fur, still wet from thee water, and now getting chilly. "Sorry." Greypaw meowed.

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong?   Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 12:44 pm

"It's fine." she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong?   Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 1:18 pm

Frogpaw, still confused, nodded slowly. "Yes I am. Nice to meet you Creamstripe! How did you know my name?" he mewed, wondering if she was listening on their conversation.

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Will cross out name if the cat life is dead, and will put a * next to current life

Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong? - Page 4 LickingIcon02Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong? - Page 4 R22lw8
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong?   Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 1:23 pm

"I was listening in on your conversation; that's how I knew what you were talking about, silly." she mewed, and flicked the apprentice with her tail. "Hey, if we get another warrior here, we'll be even! Two warriors, two medicine cat apprentices, and two apprentices. Although, i'm a new warrior, so."
Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong?   Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 1:30 pm

"Congratulations," Frogpaw purred. "Greypaw should be a warrior soon, right Greypaw?" He added, turning to his friend.

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong?   Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 2:43 pm

Greypaw shook her head. "I only finished my hunting." she meowed, now shivering.

Frogglyness

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong?   Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 3:11 pm

"Oh," Frogpaw derped, face-pawing himself. He noticed she was shivering, and pressed against her, their fur brushing. "Cold?" He asked quietly, tipping his head.

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong?   Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:49 pm

ooc: Don't worry, I won't ruin this one too >.> The other one just kind of showed what happened when he couldn't control his own anger...or himself.

ic: Icepaw yawned and hopped down from the branch, walking over to them. He headed straight for Frogpaw, bowing his head when he reached him. "Frogpaw," He mewed quietly. "I-I'm sorry for what happened to you at the apprentice gathering. I don't know what got into myself," He mewed, looking up. With a gasp, he noticed how Frogpaw was clean of scars, and the first thought that popped in his head was: Is he dead?! Did I murder the medicine cat...? But everyone else seemed relaxed, so he guessed it was just another dream trick. Icepaw walked over to his sister and sat down beside her, glancing at Frogpaw and Greypaw every now and then, wondering if he forgave him.

Frogglyness

Frogglyness

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong?   Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:54 pm

ooc: I ACCEPT YOUR APOLOGY o3o Even though you still hate me in real life (and vise versa), I accept the cat's apology x3

ic: Frogpaw flinched when Icepaw appeared, as if he expected the windclan apprentice to attack him. But he was really surprised when he apologized to him. "I-It's okay, Stormpaw brought me home and Silentherb has been taking care of me. I'll be up and running again in a few days," He replied awkwardly, looking up at Icepaw. He still wondered what had gotten into him that one night. But, it probably wouldn't be good to ask. Ever since that night, Frogpaw was a little scared what might happen to him if he got Icepaw that mad at him again, so he avoided anything that might sound offensive to him. "So, did you get in trouble? I hope it wasn't too bad on you, I know you didn't mean to get so...rough," Frogpaw mewed casually.

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong?   Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:03 pm

ooc: Yeah be scared of the Ice, because one day, you may wake up PERMANENTLY in starclan...*shot* (jk Ice isn't evil, just uncontrollable some times)

ic: Icepaw winced, remembering Butterflystar's harsh tone as she scolded them. "Actually, me Shiningpaw, and Stormpaw all got in trouble for leaving the camp to meet you all at the apprentice gathering without telling her. I feel bad for them; I didn't mean for them to get in trouble too. I tried to take the blame, but Butterflystar still punished us. For now, dreams are the only time we can have these little meets with you all." he explained. "I just hope Stormpaw and all the other apprentices to forgive me." He meowed, glancing from the corner of his eye at shiningpaw. "Luckily, Ravenpaw seems to have forgiven me already," he added more quietly, his tail flicking in embarrassment as if he was hiding something.

Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong?   Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:52 pm

Greypaw nodded her thanks, a bit warmer agianst Frogpaw's pelt.

Frogglyness

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong?   Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:21 pm

"Oh, sorry about that," Frogpaw mewed quietly.

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong?   Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Everyone loves to dream. Right, or am I wrong?
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next