Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lionkit, he loves himself XD

Go down 
+3
Jay
Mistpelt
Moon
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Lionkit, he loves himself XD Empty
PostSubject: Lionkit, he loves himself XD   Lionkit, he loves himself XD EmptyWed 28 Apr 2010 - 8:46

Cat Name :
Lionkit - Lionpaw - Lionroar - Lionstar.
And for the french fans X) : Patte de Lion (in french = Lionpaw) - Nuage de Lion (=Lioncloud) - Hurlement du Lion - Etoile du Lion
[Yes, in French, the name of the kits is composed of Paw, Little or Ball and for the apprentices, it's Cloud, I love to say that it's so relaxing X3 ]

Tom or She-Cat : Tom

Favorite Warriors Character(s): Bluestar, Scourge, Lionheart, Greystripe and Firestar

Familiarity with the series :I read the first season, trhee books of the second, the Grastripe's mangas, the Scourge's manga, Bluestar's prophecy, Code of the Clans and secrets of the Clans but I know what happen after X)

Appearance :
Lionkit has a long and gold coast. He's a muscular tom, with sharp tooth (like the puma XD ) but his claws are not really powerful and he has amber eyes.

Personality :
He's relly king and soft with his friends dans the other cats. Lionkit is angry only in the battle and he's fierce, euh... When he will be an apprentice. He's loyal but is shy and neutral, he can't take a stand.

Origins :
Two parents from his Clan.

Hum, I'm sorry to not complete my presentation, I want to say something. I'm not english, I am french. If I register in this forum, it's because I love english, from Warriors, I read Dawn, Starlight, Code of the Clans, Secrets of the Clans, the Graystripe's mangas, the Rise of Scourge, Bluestar's prophecy (it was so long XD) and now, I'm going to finish Firestar prophety. In France, we haveonly the first season and four books of the second (I can't wait for Twilight !!!) and I think we will not have the super edition or the mangas... So, I'm sorry, I'm in highschool but I prefer speak english, I'm so useless when I write. I'm going to do a lot of mistakes, and I have some problems with the rules... But it's good ! I'm here for improve my english and make new friends, so... And somebody can help me for the minimum of lines' number ? Errr... If I did a lot of mistakes, please tell me, I'm so stupid sometimes XD
Thank youuuu ! =D

Last edited by Lionpaw on Thu 5 Aug 2010 - 3:12; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

PostSubject: Re: Lionkit, he loves himself XD   Lionkit, he loves himself XD EmptyWed 28 Apr 2010 - 13:28

Your English is very good, actually.
And you can't start as a Warrior... You'll have to be Lionkit, first, and work your way up.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lionkit, he loves himself XD   Lionkit, he loves himself XD EmptyWed 28 Apr 2010 - 15:42

Could you fill out the rest of the application please?
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15017

PostSubject: Re: Lionkit, he loves himself XD   Lionkit, he loves himself XD EmptyWed 28 Apr 2010 - 16:26

You didn't have much mistakes at all, actually. The only thing I didn't understand was: "And somebody can help me for the minimum of lines' number ?" What exactly do you mean?

Lionkit, he loves himself XD Mistpe10
Lionkit, he loves himself XD Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lionkit, he loves himself XD   Lionkit, he loves himself XD EmptyThu 29 Apr 2010 - 9:37

Hum, yeah in the RPG, I must do a minimum, no ?
I can't start with a warrior ? Okay, Lionkit so XD
And thank you, I know I will do some mistakes, I'm not perfect... Oh yes I'm perfect X3
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Lionkit, he loves himself XD   Lionkit, he loves himself XD EmptyThu 29 Apr 2010 - 13:10

Welcome! You may change your username by going to the profile button and typing Lionkit where it says Lionroar. After you fill the template, be wise and go with Shadowclan :3

Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Lionkit, he loves himself XD   Lionkit, he loves himself XD EmptyThu 29 Apr 2010 - 17:33

Dude, this is sooo cool! Welcome, Lion! ^^
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 1905

PostSubject: Re: Lionkit, he loves himself XD   Lionkit, he loves himself XD EmptyThu 29 Apr 2010 - 17:36

Jay. He gets to choose which Clan to join.

Over three years of WCC memberness!!

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Lionkit, he loves himself XD   Lionkit, he loves himself XD EmptyThu 29 Apr 2010 - 17:49

I know,I was just messing with him >.<'

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lionkit, he loves himself XD   Lionkit, he loves himself XD EmptyFri 30 Apr 2010 - 9:53

Eum... For the Clan, where can I go ? Is there a Clan who's missing cats ?
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Lionkit, he loves himself XD   Lionkit, he loves himself XD EmptyFri 30 Apr 2010 - 12:20

Not exactly. All of them are ok,so you may choose whatever you like.

Middie

Middie

Characters : Daffodilpaw, Minnowkit
Clan/Rank : TC App | RC App
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 2223

PostSubject: Re: Lionkit, he loves himself XD   Lionkit, he loves himself XD EmptyFri 30 Apr 2010 - 14:33

Yes,chose whoever you like Lionpaw,every clan would love you to be in it

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP
#AC9032 | Daffodilseed Art:
#217DA5 | Minnowdart Art:

Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Lionkit, he loves himself XD   Lionkit, he loves himself XD EmptyFri 30 Apr 2010 - 14:36

Yeah, whichever you want, but I would like it if you were in Windclan...xD
Back to top Go down
Misteh

Misteh

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 1717

PostSubject: Re: Lionkit, he loves himself XD   Lionkit, he loves himself XD EmptyFri 30 Apr 2010 - 15:25

well, your acctually supost to take the quiz on the acctual warrior site. (this one) and take the quiz.... but you could choose if u wanted, it doesn't matter, the quiz is just for if u don't know what clan you want to go in.

Old WCC:
Spoiler:

Lionkit, he loves himself XD Nyan_c11
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lionkit, he loves himself XD   Lionkit, he loves himself XD EmptySat 1 May 2010 - 3:04

Oooh ! Good idea, I know this website but I didn't try to choose my Clan in this quiz. So Lionkit will be in the...

In the RiverClan =)

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lionkit, he loves himself XD   Lionkit, he loves himself XD Empty

Back to top Go down

Lionkit, he loves himself XD
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next