Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

In heck of trouble

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

In heck of trouble - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In heck of trouble   In heck of trouble - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Apr 2012 - 15:44

"It was the apprentice gathering," Icepaw explained, looking at his paws in embarrassment. He hoped the others would forgive him. "Every few moons or so, the apprentices gather, no matter what the moon, for a friendly peace meeting to just hang around Fourtrees. It's because even apprentices need to get out alone for once, but stay safe all at the same time, without awarrior trailing behind them. Unfortunately my anger got the best of me and Frogpaw didn't exactly stay safe...I'm sorry Butterflystar!" He moaned, trailing his tail and paws across the ground over to the spot sh told them to go to so they could all talk.

Suddenly, Icepaw got an idea. "It was all my fault. I wanted to explore, so I went to fourtrees, thinking it was okay to go since we don't attack each other there. But I had forgotten that's only on full moons, and I met up with other apprentices. They were all friendly, and didn't try to hurt us, so I stayed and chatted with them. No information was given away, I promise!" He apoligized. "Stormpaw and Shiningpaw noticed I was gone, so they came to look for me. They made sure to tell me well that I wasn't supposed to be there, and they went together in case they got attacked on the way there. Then I got into that fight with Frogpaw, even though he tried to run away, and then I ran off. Stormpaw and shingpaw were very loyal to chase after me here, and tell you what happened. None of them should be punished, because they were simply getting me out of trouble. I won't leave again like that with out asking, Butterflystar!" Icepaw pleaded, though he was mostly lying in order to save Stormpaw and Shiningpaw from trouble. It wasn't their fault anyways!

~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

PostSubject: Re: In heck of trouble   In heck of trouble - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Apr 2012 - 15:59

butterflystar nodded "I know that it was probably a simple experience but because of your actions we may be at war soon with riverclan, we can't have that not right now, and for you two " she said turning towards the other two that went "you three are to stay in camp until I say you may leave, no training, nothing" she said "in the morning you three will be taking care of the elders, and anything else that needs work on" she said and padded off towards her den.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakepaw
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3571

PostSubject: Re: In heck of trouble   In heck of trouble - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Apr 2012 - 16:01

shiningpaw dropped open her jaw about to object then she thougt the better of it and walked in to the den.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior

PostSubject: Re: In heck of trouble   In heck of trouble - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Apr 2012 - 16:03

Icepaw sighed, padding under a rock and clawing some leaves together. He lay down in that as a temporary nest, wanting to avoid the other apprentices until they forgave him.

Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7409

PostSubject: Re: In heck of trouble   In heck of trouble - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Apr 2012 - 6:42

Stormpaw gave Butterflystar a confused look. What had they done wrong? He was the one that took Frogpaw back to the RiverClan camp. He also was never the one that attacked the medicine cat apprentice. He sighed, getting to his paws and padding to his nest and laid down.

In heck of trouble - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Characters : Daffodilpaw, Minnowkit
Clan/Rank : TC App | RC App
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 2223

PostSubject: Re: In heck of trouble   In heck of trouble - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Apr 2012 - 14:27

Ravenpaw got up and padded over to Icepaw. Licking his ear, she sighed. "They'll forgive you soon enough." she mumbled to him.

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP
#AC9032 | Daffodilseed Art:
#217DA5 | Minnowdart Art:

Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: In heck of trouble   In heck of trouble - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Apr 2012 - 14:43

"Thanks," Icepaw murmured. "I really didn't mean to get them in trouble; I don't know what got into me back there," He really regretted what he did, and at least on cat wasn't mad at him. No wonder Stormpaw liked being around Ravenpaw, she was really nice.

Middie

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: In heck of trouble   In heck of trouble - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Apr 2012 - 15:28

she laughed softly and layed beside him. "They'll get over it soon enough. We're young. We make stupid choices. It happens."

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP

Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: In heck of trouble   In heck of trouble - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Apr 2012 - 16:45

Happy to have Ravenpaw there, Icepaw yawned, purring, before slowly closing his eyes and falling asleep.

Middie

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: In heck of trouble   In heck of trouble - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Apr 2012 - 18:37

Ravenpaw smiled slightly as she watched Icepaw slip into a nap, and then quietly padded away to go find stormpaw.

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: In heck of trouble   In heck of trouble - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Apr 2012 - 18:39

Stormpaw was laying in his nest when he saw Ravenpaw. He smiled when he saw her. "Hey."

TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: In heck of trouble   In heck of trouble - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Apr 2012 - 19:45

Ravenpaw returned his smile, her eyes brightening. "Hey" she purred, padding over to him.

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: In heck of trouble   In heck of trouble - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Apr 2012 - 3:52

Stormpaw sighed as Ravenpaw came over. "Why did Butterflystar make me and Shiningpaw stay in camp?" he meowed, looking at his paws. "We didn't do anything! I mean, I understand that she is leader and what the leader says is law, but me and Shiningpaw didn't cause that fight, and I was the one that took Frogpaw back to his camp."

Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: In heck of trouble   In heck of trouble - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Apr 2012 - 7:14

Ravenpaw frowned slightly, laying beside him. "I don't know why.." she mumbled, "If I could change her mind, you know I would. I can't though, and we'll just have to wait it out.."

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: In heck of trouble   In heck of trouble - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Apr 2012 - 7:16

Stormpaw just nodded, laying his head against Ravenpaw's chest. "At least while I am stuck in camp you will be here."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In heck of trouble   In heck of trouble - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

In heck of trouble
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next