Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

In heck of trouble

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

In heck of trouble Empty
PostSubject: In heck of trouble   In heck of trouble EmptyThu 26 Apr 2012 - 17:20

Icepaw slowly and quietly sneaked into camp, just returning from the apprentice gathering. He had heard as he ran that Stormpaw had sent Shiningpaw to tell Butterflystar of what he did, and he was thankful he was the first one here. Just as he was begining to creep into the apprentice den, he heard a rustle of leaves and swung his head around, staring at the camp entrance.

This was it for him.

Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3562

In heck of trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: In heck of trouble   In heck of trouble EmptyThu 26 Apr 2012 - 20:36

Shiningpaw walked in to camp hopeing no cat had seen that the apprentices where gone and called in to butterflystar's den hopeing not to make her so angery.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

In heck of trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: In heck of trouble   In heck of trouble EmptyThu 26 Apr 2012 - 20:48

butterflystar opened her eyes It was her first night in this den since coming back from her cerimonie. "what" she asked sorta grouch she hadn't slept in two days.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon

In heck of trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: In heck of trouble   In heck of trouble EmptyThu 26 Apr 2012 - 20:53

Shiningpaw told Butterflystar what happened." I thought you should know..."

ooc: look in thy topic :3

Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

In heck of trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: In heck of trouble   In heck of trouble EmptyThu 26 Apr 2012 - 21:05

occ:shesh make me read almost 6 pages of apprentices ehhh.

ic: "what shinningpaw?" she asked a little nicer now.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

In heck of trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: In heck of trouble   In heck of trouble EmptyThu 26 Apr 2012 - 21:09

"what Icepaw did to Frogpaw when we had and apprentice gathering..." her voice trailed off as she remembered how angery her brother was with Frogpaw and how he beat him up.

Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

In heck of trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: In heck of trouble   In heck of trouble EmptyThu 26 Apr 2012 - 21:10

"He what?" she almost yelled, now away she jumped up her fur standing on edge. "where is he now?" she asked padding out of her den.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

In heck of trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: In heck of trouble   In heck of trouble EmptyThu 26 Apr 2012 - 21:12

"he is in the apprentice's den" she mewed shyly never seeing her mother and leader so angery before.

Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

In heck of trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: In heck of trouble   In heck of trouble EmptyThu 26 Apr 2012 - 21:15

butterflystar almost ran over to the apprentice den but stayed calm after the first surprise "Icepaw" she called into the apprentice Den.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:

Last edited by ~butterflystar~ on Thu 26 Apr 2012 - 21:21; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : said wrong word.)
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

In heck of trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: In heck of trouble   In heck of trouble EmptyThu 26 Apr 2012 - 21:17

ooc: ceremonie? X3 you mean den right?

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7406

In heck of trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: In heck of trouble   In heck of trouble EmptyFri 27 Apr 2012 - 3:39

Stormpaw padded into the camp after getting Frogpaw to the RiverClan camp. He noticed Butterflywing and padded over to Shiningpaw, sighing. "I guess you told her?" he asked. "I just want to know what got into Icepaw..."

In heck of trouble ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Characters : Daffodilpaw, Minnowkit
Clan/Rank : TC App | RC App
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 2223

In heck of trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: In heck of trouble   In heck of trouble EmptyFri 27 Apr 2012 - 6:24

Ravenpaw sat in her shade, watching silently. This was not her conversation to be involved in, but she enjoyed the drama.

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP
#AC9032 | Daffodilseed Art:
#217DA5 | Minnowdart Art:

Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

In heck of trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: In heck of trouble   In heck of trouble EmptyFri 27 Apr 2012 - 15:17

Icepaw padded shamefully out of the apprentices' den, looking up at Butterflystar with his head low. His tail curled under his legs, fluffed out, and his ears were pricked back. He looked pathetic in the position, but sorrow easily showed in his eyes. "Butterflystar...I'm sorry...I-I didn't mean to get so angry.." He whimpered, eyes widened with fear.

~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

In heck of trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: In heck of trouble   In heck of trouble EmptyFri 27 Apr 2012 - 15:28

"why were you even out of camp in the first place?" she asked "apprentices don't leave without a warrior" she hissed then turned towards the others also "this goes for all of you so you three come here" she said sitting down This will be a long night she thought to herself.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

In heck of trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: In heck of trouble   In heck of trouble EmptyFri 27 Apr 2012 - 15:41

Shiningpaw looked at her paws.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In heck of trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: In heck of trouble   In heck of trouble Empty

Back to top Go down

In heck of trouble
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next