Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

MARCH GATHERING

Go down 
+19
Dusky
Splotch
Honey Badger
Small
Reaper King
Ebby
Pinely-san
Ivy
Mink
Sleepy
Darky
Shadow
Frosty
Rainy
~Bramblestar~
rainydays
Stormi the Gummy
Stone
Jay
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

MARCH GATHERING - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MARCH GATHERING   MARCH GATHERING - Page 3 EmptyFri 9 Mar 2012 - 15:23

"Oh.." she meowed and looked at the other apprentice "Is there anything new?" she asks.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: MARCH GATHERING   MARCH GATHERING - Page 3 EmptyFri 9 Mar 2012 - 15:30

"Erm, not really. Willowkit is a little sick. I hope it's not serious, because she wakes Dustleaf up sometimes at night. I heard her once and when I was a kit I saw her once. Atleast she keeps her busy!" She purred, looking over at the medicine cat area.

MARCH GATHERING - Page 3 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzMARCH GATHERING - Page 3 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrMARCH GATHERING - Page 3 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaMARCH GATHERING - Page 3 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
MARCH GATHERING - Page 3 1voydMARCH GATHERING - Page 3 2gy1qubMARCH GATHERING - Page 3 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksMARCH GATHERING - Page 3 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: MARCH GATHERING   MARCH GATHERING - Page 3 EmptyFri 9 Mar 2012 - 15:33

Greypaw nodded understanding "I hope she gets better" she meows.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: MARCH GATHERING   MARCH GATHERING - Page 3 EmptyFri 9 Mar 2012 - 15:34

Sparrowflight flicked her ear in the SkyClan apprentice's direction, closing her eyes and smirking. Oh, what sweet information about the clan she was just blabbing out. Two sickly kits they couldn't even take care of and a sleep-depreived medicine cat.

MARCH GATHERING - Page 3 PDt1Qqd MARCH GATHERING - Page 3 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
rainydays

rainydays

Characters : Honeykit (RC)
Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 744

PostSubject: Re: MARCH GATHERING   MARCH GATHERING - Page 3 EmptyFri 9 Mar 2012 - 15:38

Raincloud noticed Sparrowflight eying her apprentice oddly so she decided to distract her attention from Stormpaw. "Apprentices always get so excited at Gathering, don't they?" she mewed casually.

Back to top Go down
~Bramblestar~

~Bramblestar~

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Leader
Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 921

PostSubject: Re: MARCH GATHERING   MARCH GATHERING - Page 3 EmptyFri 9 Mar 2012 - 15:42

Brambleclaw looked around and saw Stormpaw talking to another apprentice, I just hope she doesn't say too much. he thought to himself feeling hostile.

MARCH GATHERING - Page 3 Ir8f7n
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: MARCH GATHERING   MARCH GATHERING - Page 3 EmptyFri 9 Mar 2012 - 15:51

"Me too." She sighed. "So how's the prey running in Shadowclan?" Stormpaw mewed. She felt bad that she's been ranting on about her clan, and she always wondered what it was like in the areas outside of Skyclan! "Do you really eat rats?" She questioned, tipping her head.

MARCH GATHERING - Page 3 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzMARCH GATHERING - Page 3 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrMARCH GATHERING - Page 3 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaMARCH GATHERING - Page 3 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
MARCH GATHERING - Page 3 1voydMARCH GATHERING - Page 3 2gy1qubMARCH GATHERING - Page 3 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksMARCH GATHERING - Page 3 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: MARCH GATHERING   MARCH GATHERING - Page 3 EmptyFri 9 Mar 2012 - 15:58

"It is well and we do if we're in despret need of prey" she meows licking her paw and stroke it over her ears.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: MARCH GATHERING   MARCH GATHERING - Page 3 EmptyFri 9 Mar 2012 - 16:21

"Cool." Stormpaw mewed casually, wondering what rat taste like. She heard that they really didn't taste that good and could carry diseases. No wonder they eat them as a last resort. She thought with a shudder.
Suddenly she was aware of some cat watching her. The gaze bored into her back like claws. No, not one, two. She turned around quickly to see Raincloud sitting quietly next to another cat NOT from Skyclan. She blinked in surprise as she noticed that the she-cat was watching her. Turning back around she caught a glimpse of Brambleclaw watching her too. Did I say something I shouldn't of? I don't think so, it's not like kits do anything if they don't have a cold anyways. Shivering slightly, she looked up at the great rock. "I hope they start soon. It's cold!"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: MARCH GATHERING   MARCH GATHERING - Page 3 EmptyFri 9 Mar 2012 - 16:37

"I am used to the cold" she meows proudly.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: MARCH GATHERING   MARCH GATHERING - Page 3 EmptyFri 9 Mar 2012 - 16:45

She just blinked. "Well I'm not, I just got out of the nursery a few nights ago!" Stormpaw purred in amusement. Stormpaw was big for an apprentice, but hey, she was born a large kit too! She sure didn't look like she just got out of the nursery, even thoughshe was barely more than 6 moons.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: MARCH GATHERING   MARCH GATHERING - Page 3 EmptyFri 9 Mar 2012 - 17:06

"I got out about a week ago" she meows.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: MARCH GATHERING   MARCH GATHERING - Page 3 EmptyFri 9 Mar 2012 - 17:34

"Really?" Stormpaw echoed, looking surprised. Greypaw looked strong and well-fed. Stormpaw thought she must've been a apprentice for at least a moon at first.

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9991

PostSubject: Re: MARCH GATHERING   MARCH GATHERING - Page 3 EmptyFri 9 Mar 2012 - 18:32

Dawnpaw crept into the gathering clearing, and sat at the back of the group. She didn't really want to be noticed and her wounds were not completely healed.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
~Bramblestar~

~Bramblestar~

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Leader
Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 921

PostSubject: Re: MARCH GATHERING   MARCH GATHERING - Page 3 EmptyFri 9 Mar 2012 - 18:38

As Brambleclaw was looking around the clearing, he spotted the ShadowClan medicine cat apprentice and saw her healing wounds. I wonder how that happened? he thought curiously

MARCH GATHERING - Page 3 Ir8f7n
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MARCH GATHERING   MARCH GATHERING - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

MARCH GATHERING
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next