Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

MARCH GATHERING

Go down 
+19
Dusky
Splotch
Honey Badger
Small
Reaper King
Ebby
Pinely-san
Ivy
Mink
Sleepy
Darky
Shadow
Frosty
Rainy
~Bramblestar~
rainydays
Stormi the Gummy
Stone
Jay
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

MARCH GATHERING - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MARCH GATHERING   MARCH GATHERING - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Mar 2012 - 18:27

Sleepystar followed his deputy close behind, trotting to catch up. He gritted his teeth, knowing this would be another hostile Gathering since RiverClan's failed invasion of SkyClan.

MARCH GATHERING - Page 2 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
rainydays

rainydays

Characters : Honeykit (RC)
Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 744

PostSubject: Re: MARCH GATHERING   MARCH GATHERING - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Mar 2012 - 21:01

Raincloud looked around the clearing as she watched some of the other clans arrive. Then she noticed Greypaw at Gathering. I hope she doesn't see me she thought.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: MARCH GATHERING   MARCH GATHERING - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Mar 2012 - 0:16

Greypaw looked around spotting Raincloud but acting as if she hastn't she wouldn't let all this hostility get in the way of her first gathering! Greypaw rushed down the slope before Shadowstar could get down, all these scents "I smell somthing fishy!" she mewed realizing she passed shadowstar.

OOC: PUN A HOY
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: MARCH GATHERING   MARCH GATHERING - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Mar 2012 - 0:30

Minkpaw walked close to Stonestar. This was his first gathering too. He stayed also close to his sister Stormpaw. Minkpaw sat down waiting for the leaders to speak.

Ivy

Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1035

PostSubject: Re: MARCH GATHERING   MARCH GATHERING - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Mar 2012 - 0:41

Ivypaw followed the clan and sniffed the air Wow! I wonder how many cats will be here!....
If only I could see

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://iveh-ness.deviantart.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: MARCH GATHERING   MARCH GATHERING - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Mar 2012 - 1:30

Greypaw stopped at the bottom looking at all the cats.
Back to top Go down
Stone

Stone

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Leader now in Starclan and a Skyclan kit.
Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 819

PostSubject: Re: MARCH GATHERING   MARCH GATHERING - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Mar 2012 - 4:05

"Stay close together Skyclan" Stonestar said "The full moon is there but i still do not trust anyone here. Keep an eye out for Thunderclan" He glanced at Shadowstar and gave Sleepystar a sharp look before jumping on the Great Rock

Stonestar:

MARCH GATHERING - Page 2 Tumblr_m2yp8lCzjN1qc5lvoo1_r1_500
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: MARCH GATHERING   MARCH GATHERING - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Mar 2012 - 4:09

Nightpaw saw Ivypaw "Ivypaw!" he said then he padded over to her "Hi Ivypaw"
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: MARCH GATHERING   MARCH GATHERING - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Mar 2012 - 5:37

Stormpaw nodded to Stonestar and sat down next to Minkpaw, who was closest to the warriors, including Stonestar himself. (even though he's planning to go jump on the rock anyways :P) She gazed around, her eyes resting on the group of apprentices chatting away, though still near their clans. She felt a pang of jealousy. Why can't we mingle a little? All the other clans are talking! I want to go meet some new cats from the other clans! She thought eagerly, kneading her paws on the ground. I wonder what it's like in the other clans? Does shadowclan really eat rats? Do riverclan cats really swim? Is windclan really as fast as rabbits?

MARCH GATHERING - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzMARCH GATHERING - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrMARCH GATHERING - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaMARCH GATHERING - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
MARCH GATHERING - Page 2 1voydMARCH GATHERING - Page 2 2gy1qubMARCH GATHERING - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksMARCH GATHERING - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: MARCH GATHERING   MARCH GATHERING - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Mar 2012 - 5:48

Scarletfire padded in after her apprentice, Nightpaw, glancing around.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
MARCH GATHERING - Page 2 N6a5zHfMARCH GATHERING - Page 2 IMrnxD6MARCH GATHERING - Page 2 GMXQgOOMARCH GATHERING - Page 2 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
MARCH GATHERING - Page 2 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: MARCH GATHERING   MARCH GATHERING - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Mar 2012 - 5:50

Sparrowflight padded in after RiverClan, flicking her ear. She refused to stay locked up in camp another night and another gathering. Quietly, she sat down near the rest of RiverClan.

MARCH GATHERING - Page 2 PDt1Qqd MARCH GATHERING - Page 2 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: MARCH GATHERING   MARCH GATHERING - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Mar 2012 - 6:56

Greypaw saw Stormpaw and trotted over "Hello! I'm Greypaw whats your name?" she meowed her tail twiching in excitement.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: MARCH GATHERING   MARCH GATHERING - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Mar 2012 - 7:08

Stormpaw glanced over at Greypaw, her eyes sparked with happiness to see another apprentice besides her brother. "Hi there! I'm Stormpaw of Skyclan. I just became an apprentice and this is my first gathering." She mewed proudly, raising her tail high.

MARCH GATHERING - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzMARCH GATHERING - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrMARCH GATHERING - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaMARCH GATHERING - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
MARCH GATHERING - Page 2 1voydMARCH GATHERING - Page 2 2gy1qubMARCH GATHERING - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksMARCH GATHERING - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: MARCH GATHERING   MARCH GATHERING - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Mar 2012 - 7:10

"I'm from Shadowclan!" she puffed out her chest "amd this is my first gathering too!" she meowed "I bet I'll be Shadowclans next leader!" she bragged.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: MARCH GATHERING   MARCH GATHERING - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Mar 2012 - 7:19

"Cool!" Stormpaw exclaimed. "I wanna be leader too! Then we can both be leaders!" She purred in amusement at herself, then flicked her tail over to Minkpaw. "That's my brother, Minkpaw. We have another brother but for some unknown reason Stonestar didn't make him an apprentice with us." She sighed.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MARCH GATHERING   MARCH GATHERING - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MARCH GATHERING
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Fourtrees-
Jump to: