Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

MARCH GATHERING

Go down 
+19
Dusky
Splotch
Honey Badger
Small
Reaper King
Ebby
Pinely-san
Ivy
Mink
Sleepy
Darky
Shadow
Frosty
Rainy
~Bramblestar~
rainydays
Stormi the Gummy
Stone
Jay
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Stone

Stone

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Leader now in Starclan and a Skyclan kit.
Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 819

MARCH GATHERING - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MARCH GATHERING   MARCH GATHERING - Page 12 EmptyThu 15 Mar 2012 - 15:15

"Sleepystar wishes to destroy everything about each of the clans that make them unique. He wants to kill our very ways of life. If that isn't cruel I do not know what is" Stonestar spat "And I do remember him and the rest of his your clan abandoning you in our camp after the battle, in our mercy. I suggest you rethink what believe to be cruelty and kindness, Moonfrost" he finished and stepped back

Stonestar:

MARCH GATHERING - Page 12 Tumblr_m2yp8lCzjN1qc5lvoo1_r1_500
Back to top Go down
Ivy

Ivy

Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1035

PostSubject: Re: MARCH GATHERING   MARCH GATHERING - Page 12 EmptyThu 15 Mar 2012 - 15:16

Ivypaw yowled in agreement! Now I see where my mother gets her brains from!she thought.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://iveh-ness.deviantart.com/
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: MARCH GATHERING   MARCH GATHERING - Page 12 EmptyThu 15 Mar 2012 - 15:24

Creampaw was confused. What's wrong with having one Clan? I don't see why it'd make everything harder. The young she-cat spoke up. "Stonestar, what's really so bad? I'm sure Sleepystar and his warriors didn't mean to leave Moonfrost behind. Sleepystar might appear a nut, but he is probably still aware of what he is doing. I don't approve of our Clan being taken by force, but I can deal with it if it were to be done peacefully." When she finished, she sat down, deep in thought. What am I doing?! I don't even know why I even bother. This will end badly, no matter what happens. Why do I feel some sort of a connection to RiverClan? she thought.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: MARCH GATHERING   MARCH GATHERING - Page 12 EmptyThu 15 Mar 2012 - 15:27

Stormpaw gasped. "You can't speak up at a gathering like that, especially to a leader!" She hissed quietly.

MARCH GATHERING - Page 12 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzMARCH GATHERING - Page 12 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrMARCH GATHERING - Page 12 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaMARCH GATHERING - Page 12 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
MARCH GATHERING - Page 12 1voydMARCH GATHERING - Page 12 2gy1qubMARCH GATHERING - Page 12 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksMARCH GATHERING - Page 12 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: MARCH GATHERING   MARCH GATHERING - Page 12 EmptyThu 15 Mar 2012 - 15:28

Creampaw snorted. "But I do have the right to speak my mind." she hissed back.
Back to top Go down
Stone

Stone

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Leader now in Starclan and a Skyclan kit.
Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 819

PostSubject: Re: MARCH GATHERING   MARCH GATHERING - Page 12 EmptyThu 15 Mar 2012 - 15:30

Stonestar said nothing but looked at Raincloud hoping she would keep his apprentice under control. he would deal with her later

Stonestar:

MARCH GATHERING - Page 12 Tumblr_m2yp8lCzjN1qc5lvoo1_r1_500
Back to top Go down
rainydays

rainydays

Characters : Honeykit (RC)
Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 744

PostSubject: Re: MARCH GATHERING   MARCH GATHERING - Page 12 EmptyThu 15 Mar 2012 - 15:32

"Both of you, hush. Save it for after the Gathering," Raincloud said to the two apprentices sternly.

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: MARCH GATHERING   MARCH GATHERING - Page 12 EmptyThu 15 Mar 2012 - 15:34

ooc: Um I told her that quietly because I didn't want to interupt the gathering but I wanted to make sure Creampaw didn't say things like that. Not being mean but how did anyone besides the cats right next to me like Creampaw/Raincloud hear me? Besides I was just giving her a warning D:

ic: Stormpaw looked up to see Stonestar staring at them. She worried he might have thought that she was chatting away with Creampaw. Studying her paws, she hoped he didn't.

MARCH GATHERING - Page 12 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzMARCH GATHERING - Page 12 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrMARCH GATHERING - Page 12 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaMARCH GATHERING - Page 12 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
MARCH GATHERING - Page 12 1voydMARCH GATHERING - Page 12 2gy1qubMARCH GATHERING - Page 12 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksMARCH GATHERING - Page 12 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: MARCH GATHERING   MARCH GATHERING - Page 12 EmptyThu 15 Mar 2012 - 15:37

OOC: I'm trying to show Creampaw's inheritance from Singethorn: her utter stubbornness.

Creampaw snorted again, then saw Stonestar's stone-cold look. She stopped and looked down, embarrased.
Back to top Go down
rainydays

rainydays

Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: MARCH GATHERING   MARCH GATHERING - Page 12 EmptyThu 15 Mar 2012 - 15:39

ooc: yes but creampaw wasnt quiet. that statement Raincloud said was mostly directed to her. sorry if i didnt make that clear enough

Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: MARCH GATHERING   MARCH GATHERING - Page 12 EmptyThu 15 Mar 2012 - 15:40

OOC: Yes I was. I hissed back at him quietly. D:<
Back to top Go down
rainydays

rainydays

Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: MARCH GATHERING   MARCH GATHERING - Page 12 EmptyThu 15 Mar 2012 - 15:42

ooc: if stonestar heard you then i'm sure lots of other cats did

Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: MARCH GATHERING   MARCH GATHERING - Page 12 EmptyThu 15 Mar 2012 - 15:44

OoC: OHMYGOSH, IT'S A GATHERING, MOVE ON! :flipplz:

Willowstream simply sat, listening to the news of the other clans. She stared unblinkingly upwards at the Great Rock, and silently wondered what else Sleepystar had in mind.
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: MARCH GATHERING   MARCH GATHERING - Page 12 EmptyThu 15 Mar 2012 - 17:27

Silverstar stepped foreward after Stonestar.
"ThunderClan has been well. We have a new apprentice, Poppypaw, and a new warrior, Splotchfur. An apprentice, Ivypaw, is almost ready to be a warrior. Prey runs well."
She stepped back.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
MARCH GATHERING - Page 12 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: MARCH GATHERING   MARCH GATHERING - Page 12 EmptyThu 15 Mar 2012 - 18:50

Stormpaw cheered along with any other random cats who are also cheering but are too lazy to post in congratulations to these awesome kitty ninjas the other clans. "Poppypaw! Splotchfur! Ivypaw!"

ooc: By the way Creampaw, I'm a girl, not a dude. D: *Fail*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MARCH GATHERING   MARCH GATHERING - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

MARCH GATHERING
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next