Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO)   Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO) - Page 3 EmptyThu 1 Mar 2012 - 19:34

she didn't really forgive nightpaw only gave him a hostile glance "The night he was exiled you were being a real jerk but If I was old enough then I would've shredded you!" she snaps standing beside her father she lashed out with a front paw strike
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO)   Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO) - Page 3 EmptyThu 1 Mar 2012 - 20:09

Nightpaw jumped back a look of horror in his eyes "I-I-I" was all that came out.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO)   Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO) - Page 3 EmptyThu 1 Mar 2012 - 20:38

she bares her teeth "NOW GO BACK TO CAMP AND NEVER SPEAK OF THIS AGAIN!" she hisses
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO)   Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO) - Page 3 EmptyThu 1 Mar 2012 - 20:49

Nightpaw just stood there in shock with a voice ringing inside his head Kill them! Kill them! then his eyes started getting to a very weird color and his paw swiped at a tree then he climbed it to the top branch and then sticks and leaves started falling from the branch he was on. "I-I-I wanted to tell you but I couldnt get myself to do it" in his mind he was yelling at the voice I can't! I can't
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO)   Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO) - Page 3 EmptyThu 1 Mar 2012 - 21:18

"Well you knew what I felt without knowing my own parents and if I even had brothers or sisters!" she hisses with a pause "J-Just go back to camp..." she sighs and rests her face onto her fathers chest
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO)   Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO) - Page 3 EmptyThu 1 Mar 2012 - 21:20

He just leapt to the next tree and tears started falling from a branch.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO)   Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO) - Page 3 EmptyThu 1 Mar 2012 - 21:21

this was hard for her too Nightpaw just didn;t understand she snuggles into the fur of Littlelight even more
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO)   Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO) - Page 3 EmptyThu 1 Mar 2012 - 21:28

After a few minutes he plopped down and found he scent of mouse he pounced but missed then walked to Littlelight and Greypaw "I'm sorry I've acted so bad lately...will you forgive me?...both of you?.."

Last edited by Darky on Thu 1 Mar 2012 - 21:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15066

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO)   Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO) - Page 3 EmptyThu 1 Mar 2012 - 21:28

The member 'Darky' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Chance Dice' : 1

Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO) - Page 3 Mistpe10
Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO) - Page 3 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO)   Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO) - Page 3 EmptyFri 2 Mar 2012 - 6:03

Greypaw looked at her father "Should...we?" she asks him
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO)   Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO) - Page 3 EmptyFri 2 Mar 2012 - 13:05

"It doesn't matter" Littlelight sighed "and your sister..." he began "her name is Poppykit... She was the second to be born" he licked his daughter between her ears "and that means you were the first"

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO)   Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO) - Page 3 EmptyFri 2 Mar 2012 - 14:57

"So I'm the eldest? Oh can I PLEASE see my little sister?"
Greypaw pleaded
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO)   Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO) - Page 3 EmptyFri 2 Mar 2012 - 15:01

"I-I'm sorry, but no" Littlelight mewed, softly "she's in ThunderClan... With Sarrowsong"

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO)   Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO) - Page 3 EmptyFri 2 Mar 2012 - 15:04

looked up sadly "So..I'll just carry on with my life not knowing my own sister? my own mother? just growing up to only know you?" she looks up "No one likes me not even the queens would want me" she growls "It seems like..you hate me like everyone else" she growls
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO)   Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO) - Page 3 EmptyFri 2 Mar 2012 - 15:07

"I don't" Littlelight said, soothingly "You're my daughter, and besides... You can't make the trip all the way to ThunderClan without being noticed, and even if you did... There would be cats guarding the entrance"

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO)   Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next