Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Snakebite withering into the wind

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

Snakebite withering into the wind - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snakebite withering into the wind   Snakebite withering into the wind - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Feb 2012 - 18:32

The smaller tom let out a laugh. "You father, Bumblepaw, was my mothers brother therefore making you my dear cousin,"he smirked,"I always knew I was the one with all the smarts in the family,"he sneered

Snakebite withering into the wind - Page 2 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

PostSubject: Re: Snakebite withering into the wind   Snakebite withering into the wind - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Feb 2012 - 18:40

He growled and lept at the cat, knocking them both out of the tree but Snakebite landing on his back,"You couldn't kill your kin yet you had no regrets against Envyshadow huh"?

Snakebite withering into the wind - Page 2 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Snakebite withering into the wind   Snakebite withering into the wind - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Feb 2012 - 18:52

A smirk crossed the toms face,"who said I was afraid to kill my kin?" he chuckled. He used an incredible amount of force in his hind legs to spring Snakebite off of him sending the cat back towards the tree

Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Snakebite withering into the wind   Snakebite withering into the wind - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Feb 2012 - 18:57

Snakebite hit the tree and growled, he unsheated his claws and went running towards the cat heaping in his back and clawing at his flanks.

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Snakebite withering into the wind   Snakebite withering into the wind - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Feb 2012 - 19:03

Now's my chance to see how well these things work! Dispare lashed out at the tom and just barely caught his flank

Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Snakebite withering into the wind   Snakebite withering into the wind - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Feb 2012 - 19:06

For some reason pain shot through Snakebite. The cat's claws were sharper than he thought. the tom lashed his front paw forward scrathing the side of the cat's face.

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Snakebite withering into the wind   Snakebite withering into the wind - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Feb 2012 - 20:08

Dispare howled in rage and leapt at the tom slashing at his muzzle while doing so

Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Snakebite withering into the wind   Snakebite withering into the wind - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Feb 2012 - 16:08

The pain shot through him as the thin claws sccrached him. He grumbled and leaped, biting the tom's ear.

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Snakebite withering into the wind   Snakebite withering into the wind - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Feb 2012 - 6:32

Dispare yowled in pain whipping about to free himself. He backed up a few paces and looking right into Snakebite's eyes. He then ran strait for him and jumped to the toms side in a heartbeat. He leaped onto the larger cats back and latched on tightly, like a deadly Tick

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snakebite withering into the wind   Snakebite withering into the wind - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Snakebite withering into the wind
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2