Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Snakebite withering into the wind

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

Snakebite withering into the wind Empty
PostSubject: Snakebite withering into the wind   Snakebite withering into the wind EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 5:22 pm

OOC: lol he's not gonna die here but he will almost, so no one freak out. also no one else post until I say so

Snakebite sighed,he was at the twolegs place, for he had wandered to far from camp. He was thinking about the battle that had occurred not to long ago and the welfare of his clan. His ear twitched as he heard a animal nearing him, he sniffed the air and sighed, "Who's there, loner"?

Snakebite withering into the wind 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)

Last edited by MISTER BUBBLES on Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

PostSubject: Re: Snakebite withering into the wind   Snakebite withering into the wind EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 5:26 pm

"You're on my turf now, clan cat..." a voice growled. It wasn't very menacing but could surprise anyone

Snakebite withering into the wind 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Snakebite withering into the wind   Snakebite withering into the wind EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 5:31 pm

He stood up and turned around to face the cat,"You have the same bitterness in your voice as my brother, so you must be a rouge, what is your name"?

OOC: lol i just realized that they're grandsons of snakefire and lightningeye XD

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Snakebite withering into the wind   Snakebite withering into the wind EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 5:37 pm

OOC: ya! >:D

IC: "Dispare,"he meowed stepping out of the shadows to revel himself. He was small, slim tom with a black, white right paw, and nicked ear. His eyes glowed a bright luminous ice blue as her stared at the newcomer

Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Snakebite withering into the wind   Snakebite withering into the wind EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 5:41 pm

The tom's blind eyes were filled with memory,"Ahh i remember that name, an apprentice to my brother weren't you?"

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Snakebite withering into the wind   Snakebite withering into the wind EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 5:46 pm

"Envyshadow?"he questioned his voice hardening

Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Snakebite withering into the wind   Snakebite withering into the wind EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 5:51 pm

"No Stonestar",he retorted sarcastically.

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Snakebite withering into the wind   Snakebite withering into the wind EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 5:55 pm

OOC: Dispare: "He was my mothers mentor. I ain't that old!" >,<

IC: Dispare growled in rage. "I killed the good-for-nothing fox heart!" he retorted.

Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Snakebite withering into the wind   Snakebite withering into the wind EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 5:57 pm

Snakebite blinked once.Twice."You what!". He said and his blood started to boil, his anger rising. He leaped towards the cat knocking him over and pinning him down quickly,"You couldn't have...".

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Snakebite withering into the wind   Snakebite withering into the wind EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 6:02 pm

Dispare only smirked at the toms rage,"he practically wanted to be killed,"he growled using his small frame to help himself slither free of the cats grip and leap into a tree,"just like yourself."

Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Snakebite withering into the wind   Snakebite withering into the wind EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 6:07 pm

"He was a fool but he was my brother. His passion for hate fueled by the remembrance of our father Bumblepaw". His ears twitched and he followed the tom up the tree.

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Snakebite withering into the wind   Snakebite withering into the wind EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 6:09 pm

"You must be forgetting,"he meowed as he leapt to a higher branch,"that my gens lie in SkyClan and ThunderClan, therefore making trees my specialty."

Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Snakebite withering into the wind   Snakebite withering into the wind EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 6:15 pm

He leapt up higher,"Lies. I've never seen you in Skyclan",he jumped up again, " And my blood is of ThunderClan and SkyClan as well".

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Snakebite withering into the wind   Snakebite withering into the wind EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 6:19 pm

"Will we ever stop these kit games, cousin?"Dispare questioned stopping to lick his white paw

Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Snakebite withering into the wind   Snakebite withering into the wind EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 6:26 pm

"Cousin? there's not a chance you would be related to me",he growled.

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snakebite withering into the wind   Snakebite withering into the wind Empty

Back to top Go down

Snakebite withering into the wind
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next