Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Run like the wind! [O]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LittleWitchCat

LittleWitchCat

Characters : (Cr)anekit - (B)urrpaw - (C)elandinepaw
Clan/Rank : (Cr)- rc kit (B)- wc app (C)- skc app
Gemini Dog
Number of posts : 69

Run like the wind! [O] Empty
PostSubject: Run like the wind! [O]   Run like the wind! [O] EmptyTue 28 Feb 2023 - 15:59

Burrkit

Windclan • Kit • ♂ • 10 [hp] | 30 [sp] • #B1A69E

The coast was clear. It was now or never. The queens weren't paying attention and the other nursery residents were too occupied to pay him any mind. The kit sucked in a breath as he carefully - and quietly - snuck away from the nursery and began his escape to the heart of the camp.

He let out the breath he was holding the moment he was a tail-length away from the entrance. He was in the clear! "Yippee!" he shouted as he raced towards the clearing. "Outta my way!" he giggled out as he nearly crashed into the limbs of a warrior. He clumsily dodged away and began to excitedly explore the camp.

Burrkit was known to be a bit of a troublemaker within the nursery walls. He didn't have either of his parents anymore so the queens watched over him collectively. However, they quickly realized how much of a pawful he really was. He wasn't someone to let anything keep him down. He couldn't sit still nor remain focused for any prolonged period of time. He just wanted to move, move, MOVE!

"Woah! It's much bigger than the nursery for sure!" he meowed in awe. He quickly dampened his wonder and began his search for the leader's nest, his true goal. He was all for shooting big. He wanted to sit in it so he could feel extra cool like a leader. It must be extra comfy because a leader has to have the best of everything right?

So far, he wasn't having any luck finding it. Should he ask someone to point him in the right direction? Probably. "Hey! You!" he called out to a random cat passing by. "Where's the leader's den at? I wanna take a peek." He flashed them a big grin to try and sway them. He even bats his eyes to try and seem all cute and innocent. "I wanna see if it's just as cool as the other kits say it is." He widened his grin. "Please?"

Requirements:

Credits: original code (edited and added to by me) | other code 1 | other code 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1847

PostSubject: Re: Run like the wind! [O]   Run like the wind! [O] EmptyTue 28 Feb 2023 - 16:47

Kestrelpaw froze in his tracks and turned to look at who called out to him. Aw, a kit! Seeing the adorable and goofy grin he padded over to the young cat. "The leader's den, huh? Sure. I'll take you there. Shrikestar's my father, so it won't even be suspicious!" He adored kits, and helping this one would be incredibly fun. "Alright, we have to move super quietly. Do you know how to stalk yet? I'm sure a mightly little warrior like yourself does, but I just need to make sure." He flicked the kit with his tail playfully.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1198

PostSubject: Re: Run like the wind! [O]   Run like the wind! [O] EmptyTue 28 Feb 2023 - 16:57

"...Sure that's the greatest idea, Kestrel?" Sparrowpaw emerged from behind her brother, quiet voice rumbling in her own chest. "I mean, it sounds stupid. I'll help since you're helping, but it sounds stupid." Green eyes landed on the kit Kestrelpaw had been speaking to, and Sparrowpaw lowered herself slightly to be at eye level. "That's Kestrelpaw," the brown tabby pointed with her tail, "I'm Sparrowpaw. If you wanna sneak into the Leader's Den, you'll want to be quieter than you just were when you nearly hit that warrior." She spoke deadpan, expression almost annoyed. Almost. She had probably used more words in these few moments than she had in the last day, so she paused, sitting on her haunches while she waited for her brother to speak again. He was better with words anyway.

Run like the wind! [O] Downlo46

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | 20/60 | #666d96
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's cool cat creator!
Back to top Go down
LittleWitchCat

LittleWitchCat

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Run like the wind! [O]   Run like the wind! [O] EmptyTue 28 Feb 2023 - 17:26

Burrkit

Success! He had help! His eyes widened when the apprentice mentioned that the leader was his dad. "Wah?? So cool!" That was, like, the coolest thing! He wished the leader was his dad. How awesome would that be? He wondered if he started calling the older tom "big brother" if he would become his big brother for real. Did it work like that? He wasn't sure but whatever! He just had to try hard enough and maybe it actually came true.

Move quietly? Stalk like a warrior? With each passing word, he felt more and more excited. He really wanted to say that he could be as sneaky as a warrior but he didn't want to lie and lose the chance to actually learn something. "Not yet." he pouted with an exaggerated shake of his head. He stared at the older cat with intense, eager eyes. "Teach me, big brother! I wanna sneak like a cool warrior!"

His attention quickly bounced from the tom to the newcomer when he heard a new voice pipe in. He huffed at the she-cat. It was not a stupid idea! He was about to say such out loud but she then said that she would be helping. He calmed down. She... wasn't so bad he supposed.

Their names? Kestrelpaw and Sparrowpaw? "I'm Burrkit! Don't ever forget it!" He was going to try and remember their names so they should try to remember his, right?

At Sparrowpaw's comment, he coughed and looked away with mild embarrassment. "Ah. You saw that?" He puffed out his cheeks. "It wasn't that bad. At least we didn't actually crash..."

He quickly recovered from his embarrassment and puffed out his chest before loudly proclaiming, "I can be-" He paused and his face looked sheepish. That wasn't quiet at all. Oops. He lowered his voice and continued, "-quiet." He began to wiggle as the seconds passed. He then sighed and whined, "Are you guys gonna help me or not?" He pouted, tail twitching impatiently. "Teach me how to sneak, please. I will be good a-and will listen." He widened his eyes cutely for effect. He was so close! He just needed to learn how to stalk like the warriors to sneak into the leader's den.

Requirements:

Credits: original code (edited and added to by me) | other code 1 | other code 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1847

PostSubject: Re: Run like the wind! [O]   Run like the wind! [O] EmptyWed 1 Mar 2023 - 3:06

Kestrelpaw gave Sparrowpaw a look when she tried to bring the poor kit's idea down for a brief second. They both knew that their father wouldn't actually be mad if they snuck a kit in. He was a good dad. He loved kits. Besides, this would create a good memory for the small fry. Turning back to Burrkit, Kestrelpaw dropped into a crouch. "Okay, you have to crouch down like this. Then, you have to move real slow and quiet, making sure your paw steps make no noise and your tail doesn't swoosh the ground. You got to move slow, but also fast depending on the scenario." As he talked he demonstrated what he meant by circling Sparrowpaw and Burrkit. [/b]"Are you ready? You can do this. Sparrowpaw will look out for any intruders or prying eyes!"[/b]

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
LittleWitchCat

LittleWitchCat

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Run like the wind! [O]   Run like the wind! [O] EmptyWed 1 Mar 2023 - 15:44

Burrkit

Burrkit was listening intently to what Kestrelpaw was explaining. He nearly toppled over because he kept trying to get a closer look.

Okay! He could do this! "Got it!" He grinned excitedly. "Lemme try!" So, first, he had to crouch. That was easy enough.

Next, he had to practice moving really slow and quietly as Kestrelpaw said to. It wasn't as easy as the crouching part because he kept wobbling around while he tried to keep his paws light.

It took him a few tries but he did it... sort of. He was still a bit shaky but it was good enough.

He quickly fixed the position of his tail before grinning at the apprentices. "Lookie, big brother and sister! I'm doing it. I'll be a warrior in no time, right??" he whisper-shouted.

He puffed out his chest and then made it over to Kestrelpaw. "We gonna go right now??" He then turned to Sparrowpaw. "You have an important job and I know you will be good at it 'cause you have to be. This is very important and nobody can fail," he said as seriously as he could. However, he couldn't hold the seriousness any longer and his face broke into a grin. His eyes twinkled with anticipation. This was the coolest thing ever! He was really going to sneak around like he was on a mission! Wait til he tells the other kits. They'll be soo jealous.

Requirements:

Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1198

PostSubject: Re: Run like the wind! [O]   Run like the wind! [O] EmptyFri 3 Mar 2023 - 16:41

Sparrowpaw watched with sharp eyes as Kestrelpaw taught the kit... Burrkit. She'd remember the name, or would at least try. It wasn't that she hated kits, it just seemed like they did dumb things for no reason, but that's what her brothers did all the time, so she guessed she couldn't judge kits too harshly. Suddenly, Burrkit turned to her, a kit on a mission. She was going to watch for others? Easy. Deadpan, she mewed, "Yes Burrstar, got it." That'd probably make him happy. She knew Kestrelpaw had given her a look earlier, maybe this would be better for the kit.

Turning away, the apprentice watched for her father. He was probably too busy to notice, but she did have a job to do.

Run like the wind! [O] Downlo46

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | 20/60 | #666d96
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's cool cat creator!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Run like the wind! [O]   Run like the wind! [O] Empty

Back to top Go down

Run like the wind! [O]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: