Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U)

Go down 
+4
Sun
Pinely-san
Snowy
not fish
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U)   Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U) - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Jan 2012 - 20:04

"Then I guess they see us?" she chuckled. "What's wrong? Not coming? Oh, well." She hopped up onto her feet and padded over.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U) - Page 2 N6a5zHfOld Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U) - Page 2 IMrnxD6Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U) - Page 2 GMXQgOOOld Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U) - Page 2 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U) - Page 2 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U)   Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U) - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Jan 2012 - 15:24

Featherstar shook the bits off perfectly green moss from her silver coat, and padded over to walk with Pinestar. "It should be a priveledge to see the greatest leaders of all time, along with some of the best warriors StarClan can cough up." She mrrowed at herself, dark silver striped writhing as she walked gracefully. A sparkling blue star glistened on her shoulder proudly.

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U)   Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U) - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Jan 2012 - 15:31

"I did," Deadstar laughed, tail swishing contently. "And I want to go for just one day back to the land I was born, and see things again."

Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U) - Page 2 I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U)   Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U) - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Jan 2012 - 15:34

"I'm assuming you'll be checking up on your step-daughter?"
Sunset was now fully awake and standing by him, her eyes gleaming as cheerfully as the best of days before she died.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U) - Page 2 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U)   Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U) - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Jan 2012 - 18:40

Featherstar looked from Sunset to Deadstar. "Step-daughter?" She said, her eyebrows raising in a puzzled look. "You have a step-daughter?!" Her voice seemed angered and hurt and of course, confused.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U)   Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U) - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Jan 2012 - 18:45

Sunset would've replied sharply about Featherstar momentarily leaving her brother heartbroken for Bramblestar, which hurt the orange she-cat in her own way, but she decided not to bring her own pains into this and instead said,
"I believe I'll let you two handle this; I didn't really take part in anything. I noticed my very best friend and brother started ignoring me the moment they decided they were meant to be."
So she sat down and began to groom herself, waiting to get this party started and get down into the forest to visit the living.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U) - Page 2 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U)   Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U) - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Jan 2012 - 19:25

Featherstar boiled at Sunset's comment. Who was she to come inbetween the couple? What did she know about true love? The only tom who had ever given her a chance was Bramblestar, and she'd blown it. Bramblestar... Oh did that name bring back memories.

But Featherstar chose wisely to ignor them. Instead, she pressed towards Deadstar, her envious blue eyes demanding answers.

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U)   Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U) - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Jan 2012 - 4:35

Deadstar remained in a sturdy expression. "While you were with Bramblestar, I was with Firefly for a while, but it didn't last long, I assure you. She had kits while I was with her, and they weren't mine. Furious, I left her. I'm still not happy that she cheated on me." He scraped the ground with one paw, churning up grass and earth. "I never forgot about you, of course.. And I never will. You're my little feather."

Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U) - Page 2 I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U)   Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U) - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Jan 2012 - 13:34

Featherstar remembered the breif exchange that Firefly and Deadstar had had. She thought Sunset was talking about some completely new person. She calmed, and licked his ear. "And you'll always be my big strong leader." The queen purred, twining her tail with his.

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U)   Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U) - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Jan 2012 - 13:45

"Now, can we get going?" he added, flicking his tail. "I want to see snow again." He began walking away.

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U)   Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U) - Page 2 EmptySat 14 Jan 2012 - 22:33

Pinestar rolled her eyes at the drama that was stirring up. Though, she let a sigh of relief that they resolved it quickly, and she jumped to her paws. She hurriedly caught up with a few single bounds. "Good! Let's make haste, shall we?"

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U) - Page 2 N6a5zHfOld Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U) - Page 2 IMrnxD6Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U) - Page 2 GMXQgOOOld Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U) - Page 2 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U) - Page 2 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U)   Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U) - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Jan 2012 - 12:07

Featherstar padded alongside Deadstar. "I don't really like the snow, but it'll still be an adventure." She purred.

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

PostSubject: Re: Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U)   Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U) - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Jan 2012 - 5:55

"Oh! I forgot it would be snowing now! This might be my last chance,because I am starting to feel a little faded.I think the living cats are forgeting about me",she sighed,padding over to the cats.

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 10013

PostSubject: Re: Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U)   Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U) - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Jan 2012 - 7:00

Racccoontail stood beside Snowclaw, "Oh Snowclaw. How could they forget about you?"

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Apprentice ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U)   Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Dream Territory-
Jump to: