Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U)

Go down 
+4
Sun
Pinely-san
Snowy
not fish
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U) Empty
PostSubject: Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U)   Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U) EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 1:52 pm

A mangled tabby tom sat on the hilltop, his mind wandering. It had been a good two moons since his cold, harsh demise, and now he resided in StarClan, the place of the Clans' dead. It was a vast, glittering landscape, with lush, dew-painted forests as far as the eye could see. He loved it here. He had his family and friends. He had endless prey, good sleep, and not no mention that he was once again youthful. As good as it was, he missed his old life. He missed sleeping in his lichen overhang, he missed ThunderClan, and he even missed the feel of winter crawling around in his pelt. StarClan sometimes made him feel.. spoiled. It made him feel like a kittypet.
But I shouldn't feel this way.. I should be happy. After all those moons down in the harsh land that was Earth, I find myself unsettled here..
Suddenly, and idea popped into his head. What if I could visit the forest? How splendid that would be! No forest dweller would be able to see him, but he didn't care. How I'd love to feel snow under my paws again..

It didn't take him long to reach the StarClan's camp, which was placed in the middle of the great territory. He looked around for anyone who might be stirring and called, "Hello? Is anyone awake yet?" His whiskers quivered with anticipation.

Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U) I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

PostSubject: Re: Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U)   Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U) EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 1:54 pm

Snowclaw got up,and yawned.She seen her former mate and clan leader,Deadstar."Greetings Deadstar" She mewed,padding over to him.

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U)   Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U) EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 1:59 pm

Pinestar was sprawled out, eyes closed. As soon as his voice hit her ears, she twitched, opened an eye, yawned, and sat up. She drowzily meowed a greeting back, "hello~"

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U) N6a5zHfOld Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U) IMrnxD6Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U) GMXQgOOOld Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U) JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U) GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U)   Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U) EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 3:18 pm

Sunset had been curled up on a warm rock when she heard the mewing of her borther and friends. She sat up sleepily, smiling at Deadstar. She probably would've said something, but she was too tired to think yet. She'd be fully awake in a bit.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U) 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U)   Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U) EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 3:37 pm

Raccoontail woke up, when she heard the others. She looked up to see Deadstar. She stood up slowly and gave a big stretch. She padded over to him. "Why Hello Deadstar." She said a bit drowsy.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

Number of posts : 960

PostSubject: Re: Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U)   Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U) EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 4:46 pm

Lilacbreeze had been very preoccupied with grooming herself, in fact she was very content with her small shaded space. Yet she heard voices, old, familiar voices and a purr shot through her. The old ShadowClan deputy got up and padded over to the clearing. "Deadstar! Good greetings to you." She purred, casually licking the spots she had missed. She remembered meeting Deadstar, it was at Fourtrees when she was barely a new warrior. The two had become unlikely friends, but since her death she hadn't seen him much. It was always good seeing oldfriends anyway right?

because lilacbreeze will always be my one true love:

Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U)   Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U) EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:41 am

The silver cat grinned. "Long time no see, I suppose." Glancing around the clearing, he continued, "I want to visit the forest again.. and I came here to ask if you guys wanted to come with."

Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U) I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Snowy

Snowy

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U)   Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U) EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:42 am

Snowclaw stared at Deadstar with a confused look on her face."Visit the forest?! We cannot visit the living! Thats impossible!"She mewed

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U)   Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U) EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 2:25 pm

"I wouldn't mind going... I could use a visit to the forest. I miss it." Raccootail mewed as she began to wash herself.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U)   Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U) EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 3:00 pm

Pinestar's ears perked up with interest. She didn't know him that well, but she remembered the small conversations they had at the borders when they were just warriors. "Sure! I could do with some excitement every now and then!"

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U) N6a5zHfOld Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U) IMrnxD6Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U) GMXQgOOOld Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U) JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U) GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Snowy

Snowy

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U)   Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U) EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:16 am

"Well,then,how would we do it?" She asked.

Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U)   Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U) EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 12:25 pm

Deadsnake padded in,whiskers twitching "The forest? Haven't been there for awhile."

Lilac

Number of posts : 960

PostSubject: Re: Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U)   Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U) EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:29 pm

An amused face flickered of Lilacbreeze's face. The forest? She couldn't remember the last time she had been there. Not to mention with so many cats! The cat narrowed her eyes, still deeply fogged by her thoughts. Finally the cat piped up. "If you don't mind me asking Deadstar... What are you wanting to do in the forest, and with so many of us going well-" Her voice wavered slightly and she quickly became quiet, afraid of being a spoil sport.

because lilacbreeze will always be my one true love:

Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U)   Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:46 pm

Featherstar's silver head emerged from her thick mound of moss. Her ears twtiched, and her eyes starred straight forward, alert. "Did you say, visit the forest?" She asked, blinking. The striped she-cat stood and stretched, her face tense. "Please tell me you did!" She purred.

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U)   Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:14 pm

"He did. The lunatic. And what if a clan cat sees us?" she meowed.

PostSubject: Re: Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U)   Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U) Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Regrets Eased (Most likely my last Warriors RP, so join. >:U)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Dream Territory-
Jump to: