Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time!

Go down 
+3
Honey Badger
meme police
Bluefur loves Cookies!
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Bluefur loves Cookies!

Bluefur loves Cookies!

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan warrior
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 594

How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time!   How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time! - Page 4 EmptySun 8 Jan 2012 - 7:36

OCC: what do u mean 'what for blue?' sorry, havent been on in a while. and if people are going to yell at me for a miner mistake, then get the heck out of my topic! >:O and i mean it. im not in the mood for fighting, so please, no yelling. :(
ICC: Bluefur just padded away with her head down. She lept onto a rock and lay down on her back, looking at the stars.

Fourth life:Lionfur of Windclan How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time! - Page 4 !!River%20Lion%20Female
Fifth life:Firetail of Skyclan How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time! - Page 4 Rustbucket-Firetail-FlamingSpits+Face
How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time! - Page 4 Whatcolor_isblueHow, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time! - Page 4 Whatcolor_isgreen
How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time! - Page 4 Whatcolor_isblackHow, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time! - Page 4 Whatcolor_iswhite
How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time! - Page 4 Whatcolor_isred
My theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjSG6z_13-Q Can't Be Tamed Miley Cyrus
Back to top Go down

How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4