Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A dream after a long time..

Go down 
+3
Mossy
Snake
Shadow
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

A dream after a long time.. Empty
PostSubject: A dream after a long time..   A dream after a long time.. EmptySat 21 May 2011 - 18:55

Shadowsong slowly opened her eyes to the dream territory where the stars shown brightly down on her. Everything was so quiet and it was strange to her. Usually there was something going on...
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

PostSubject: Re: A dream after a long time..   A dream after a long time.. EmptySat 21 May 2011 - 19:33

Snakefire appeared in the clearing, the stars shining brightly. He looked around and saw Shadowsong and padded over to her,"Hello",he purred, as if none of the fights ever happened.

A dream after a long time.. 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: A dream after a long time..   A dream after a long time.. EmptySat 21 May 2011 - 19:35

Deadsnake awoke randomly in a tree.After she opened her eyes she fell "Mouse-dung-patties"she hissed.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A dream after a long time..   A dream after a long time.. EmptySat 21 May 2011 - 20:00

Shadowsong turned to see Snakefire first then Deadsnake. "Hello," She mewed happily, greeting them as if they were in her own clan. She then focused on Deadsnake. "I don't think we've met before.."
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: A dream after a long time..   A dream after a long time.. EmptySat 21 May 2011 - 20:13

"She's Deadsnake, my apprentice", he purred a little boastfully.

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A dream after a long time..   A dream after a long time.. EmptySat 21 May 2011 - 20:21

"Your apprentice?" She smiled. "It seems like something was missed in training if she's falling out of trees!" She let out a mrrow of laughter at her little joke. It was kinda harsh, but the joke was missing the sting from their usual meetings.
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: A dream after a long time..   A dream after a long time.. EmptySat 21 May 2011 - 20:26

"Well I can see how good an apprentice will protect his clan if his mentor can help her own medicine cat",Snakefire repiled with laughter. "And besides it's an honor to train her, after all there is something special about her".

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A dream after a long time..   A dream after a long time.. EmptySat 21 May 2011 - 20:30

"Special? Like what?" She asked curiously, feeling like an apprentice again because of how easily she was talking to these cats. But right now she didn't care. This was Starclan's territory, not hers, so there was no reason for fighting or arguing.
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: A dream after a long time..   A dream after a long time.. EmptySat 21 May 2011 - 20:32

Snakefire padded closer to the ShadowClan cat and wispered so that the She0cat could hear," We think she is Mosspaw somehow".

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A dream after a long time..   A dream after a long time.. EmptySat 21 May 2011 - 20:39

"Mosspaw?!" She said a little too loudly. Quickly she shut herself up and backed away from Snakefire a bit. "How could she be Mosspaw?" The name of the apprentice basically hit home to Shadowsong. It had been a while since the apprentice had died, but the hurt of the loss was still fresh.
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: A dream after a long time..   A dream after a long time.. EmptySat 21 May 2011 - 20:41

"Mosspaw fell from the tree and died just a few minutes before Deadsnake was born", the tom meowed truthfully.

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Stormclaw

Capricorn Dragon
Number of posts : 2136

PostSubject: Re: A dream after a long time..   A dream after a long time.. EmptySun 22 May 2011 - 0:56

Then a Black cat showed up he opened his eyes is was Blackraven! "S-Shadowsong!"he meowed surprised "and I got to tell you something I got my sight back and my scars are all recovered I'm like a healthy cat now!"he told happily! "but I still do miss you and the kits.."

then another came in "HI Daddy!"he mewed happily he ran to his father and prrd "Mommy its Daddy!"he mewed to his mother he looked at that mysterious cat(Snake heheheh) over in the side "whos that?"he asked "OH is he our Cousin! or a family friend or a Friend!" "oh and by the way I'm Stormclaw mister, what is your name!?"he added

Spoiler:

Have gained the rank of warrior.yup
Have mentored at least one apprentice.nope
Are responsible and active.yup
Are a good role-player.yup
Have been a warrior for at least three months. (In that clan) yup
Have signed-up for the position and gotten it approved nope
Back to top Go down
http://kungfumasters.canadian-forum.com/memberlist
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: A dream after a long time..   A dream after a long time.. EmptySun 22 May 2011 - 8:42

OOC: Mind if I join?

Icepaw had been wandering around in the Dream Territory when he came across a group of cats who looked like they were having fun talking to each other. He found a nice patch of grass, close enough he could hear them, but far hidden enough they couldn't see him.

A dream after a long time.. N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A dream after a long time..   A dream after a long time.. EmptySun 22 May 2011 - 10:34

OOC: it's open to anyone~

"Blackraven!" Shadowsong mewed happily, rubbing up against him. "I've missed you so much!" She then turned to Stormkit. "This is Snakefire. He's from Skyclan."
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: A dream after a long time..   A dream after a long time.. EmptySun 22 May 2011 - 10:58

"What?"the black cat mewed."Hello peoplez in the dream".Then she added"That fur-ball",Deadsnake flicked her tail at Snakefire"Just had to be my mentor!"

OOC-Well,Moss isn't in Starclan or Dark forest.

PostSubject: Re: A dream after a long time..   A dream after a long time.. Empty

Back to top Go down

A dream after a long time..
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next