Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time!

Go down 
+3
Honey Badger
meme police
Bluefur loves Cookies!
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time!   How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time! - Page 3 EmptySun 1 Jan 2012 - 17:35

Sarrowpaw's eyes flash with disbelief, then she shook her head. Sarrowpaw just shook her head and lie down.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time!   How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time! - Page 3 EmptySun 1 Jan 2012 - 23:58

OOC: gah. I need to roleplay. Mind if I join? :3

Shadowsong's eyes slowly fluttered open as she stood up to her paws. Shaking out her pelt, she yawned before voices reached her ears. Hearing the small, high-pitched voices of kits or at least young apprentices, she padded over to the small group to see Bluefur, Sarrowpaw, Badgerfang and Silentkit. "Greetings," She mewed happily, nodding to each cat. "What's going on over here?"
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckfeather, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan T1 Warrior [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7423

PostSubject: Re: How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time!   How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time! - Page 3 EmptyMon 2 Jan 2012 - 5:24

Badgerfang flicked her ear at the ShadowClan warrior as she padded up. "Oh, we are just talking about how Silentkit here, is planing to become a medicine cat."
Silentkit gazed at Shadowsong, her eyes shining. "I am going to be the best medicine cat ever!"

How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time! - Page 3 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckfeather ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit (Not pictured)
TC T5 Leader (70/190) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70/190) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70/190) ~ RC T1 Warrior (30/70) ~ WC T2 Warrior (40/100) ~ TC Kit (10/20)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time!   How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time! - Page 3 EmptyMon 2 Jan 2012 - 6:08

Sarrowpaw chuckled. "I bet you will. I think the same way of myself, but who doesn't want to think they'll be the best?" she commented, sitting and wrapping her tail around her paws.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 625

PostSubject: Re: How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time!   How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time! - Page 3 EmptyMon 2 Jan 2012 - 7:08

Snowpaw stalked out of the shadows "hi everyone."Snowpaw mewed.

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time!   How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time! - Page 3 EmptyMon 2 Jan 2012 - 11:46

Sarrowpaw padded over to one of her best friends, Snowpaw. "Hi, Snowpaw! How are you?" Her voice grew quieter. "Have you fainted recently?" Sarrowpaw pressed, anxious to know how her friend was doing.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time!   How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time! - Page 3 EmptyMon 2 Jan 2012 - 12:27

Shadowsong turned to Snowpaw and gave her a small nod. "Greetings, little one," she mewed before turning back to Silentkit. "I bet you will be a fantastic medicine cat!"
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time!   How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time! - Page 3 EmptyMon 2 Jan 2012 - 14:57

"well um... Sarrowkit i have a bit of a problem i was taught the killing bite by..."Snowpaw lowered to a`whisper"Scarletfire and she used it on me."Snowpaw put her paw down from where she was struck by the move killing bite.

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time!   How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time! - Page 3 EmptyMon 2 Jan 2012 - 15:20

OOC-I'm an apprentice now.

IC-Sarrowpaw looked at the wound. "It looks fine, but if it opens again, please come to me."

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time!   How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time! - Page 3 EmptyMon 2 Jan 2012 - 15:27

Ooc: okay. Last post then I wait X3

Shadowsong, being the strange curious cat she was, turned back to Sarrowpaw. "If what opens back up again?" She asked, concerned. "Is someone hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time!   How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time! - Page 3 EmptyMon 2 Jan 2012 - 15:31

"but this not the reason why i came here ....i..i wanted to know if starclan will accept me back?"Snowpaw mewed sadly knowing she made the wrong choice.then all of a sudden Ebonyroot's voice rang in her mind"If you choose to go with them, Snowkit, I promise you your life will be nothing but pain... both pain of constant fighting and pain of having your heart broken; The blood that drowned you is the blood that was spilled by Envypaw and his friends.Snowpaw then noticed she had made a good decision in coming here.

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time!   How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time! - Page 3 EmptyTue 3 Jan 2012 - 5:23

"I'll talk to Ebonyroot on that during my training." Sarrowpaw promised.

OOC-Sorry for the short post.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time!   How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time! - Page 3 EmptyTue 3 Jan 2012 - 13:27

ooc:ok

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time!   How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time! - Page 3 EmptyTue 3 Jan 2012 - 18:17

ooc- Snow, you can't controll Ebz cahracter. Just stating dat. And what for Blue D:<

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time!   How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time! - Page 3 EmptyTue 3 Jan 2012 - 18:27

i am not that is what she said in a topic i made LOST FROM STARCLAN remember you were stripedspine

PostSubject: Re: How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time!   How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Dream Territory-
Jump to: