Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fading.... (ALL JOIN- Bloo's last RP!)

Go down 
+7
Ice.
Sleepy
Ebby
Moon
Rainy
Pinely-san
Bloo
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ice.

Ice.

Clan/Rank : RiverClan, Apprentice
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 59

Fading.... (ALL JOIN- Bloo's last RP!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fading.... (ALL JOIN- Bloo's last RP!)   Fading.... (ALL JOIN- Bloo's last RP!) - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Dec 2011 - 18:57

~ Can I join? ^-^ I'm not really sure what to do ~

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Fading.... (ALL JOIN- Bloo's last RP!)   Fading.... (ALL JOIN- Bloo's last RP!) - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Dec 2011 - 19:01

ooc: if you don't know what to do, then don't join

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Fading.... (ALL JOIN- Bloo's last RP!) - Page 2 N6a5zHfFading.... (ALL JOIN- Bloo's last RP!) - Page 2 IMrnxD6Fading.... (ALL JOIN- Bloo's last RP!) - Page 2 GMXQgOOFading.... (ALL JOIN- Bloo's last RP!) - Page 2 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Fading.... (ALL JOIN- Bloo's last RP!) - Page 2 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: Fading.... (ALL JOIN- Bloo's last RP!)   Fading.... (ALL JOIN- Bloo's last RP!) - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Dec 2011 - 19:05

Her eyes lit with pain, unsure. "Pinestar..I really am leaving.."

OOC: Iceeee, this is a topic for experienced RPers only. Sorry :P

Fading.... (ALL JOIN- Bloo's last RP!) - Page 2 Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Fading.... (ALL JOIN- Bloo's last RP!)   Fading.... (ALL JOIN- Bloo's last RP!) - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Dec 2011 - 19:07

Pinestar frowned, slightly doubting what she said. "But... you..." She stared at her brown paws in dismay. Her fur prickled. "You're the only cat that cares about me... This much." She fell into her, though, prodding herself up with her paws. "Bluestar! You can't leave me! ..." The RiverClan leader fell silent. "There's so much we didn't get to do..."

Fading.... (ALL JOIN- Bloo's last RP!) - Page 2 N6a5zHfFading.... (ALL JOIN- Bloo's last RP!) - Page 2 IMrnxD6Fading.... (ALL JOIN- Bloo's last RP!) - Page 2 GMXQgOOFading.... (ALL JOIN- Bloo's last RP!) - Page 2 JySwIyJ
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Fading.... (ALL JOIN- Bloo's last RP!)   Fading.... (ALL JOIN- Bloo's last RP!) - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Dec 2011 - 19:11

For the first time, all of the cats of StarClan saw something that no cat had ever seen before. Bluestar was a confident, gentle, kind leader with always some sort of solution.
She broke.
"I'm sorry!" She wailed, her voice breaking from it's usual restrained calm voice. "I don't want to leave..I don't..I.." Bluestar buried her pink nose into Pinestar's grey shoulder, slightly passing through it, as she wasn't solid anymore.

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Fading.... (ALL JOIN- Bloo's last RP!)   Fading.... (ALL JOIN- Bloo's last RP!) - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Dec 2011 - 19:15

ooc: *black shoulder ;n;

ic: Pinestar began to weep, too. "Will you still remember us? Will you still remember me? Sleepystar? A- And the others? Or will you forget? Be gone forever...." She felt tears run down her cheek (PRETEND CATS CAN CRY, DAM IHT >:U). "Why you!?"

Back to top Go down
Stormclaw

Capricorn Dragon
Number of posts : 2136

PostSubject: Re: Fading.... (ALL JOIN- Bloo's last RP!)   Fading.... (ALL JOIN- Bloo's last RP!) - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Dec 2011 - 8:35

Blackraven looked at Pinestar and Bluestar emotionally he felt empathy for Pinestar and Bluestar's sorrow, he felt guilty for Bluestar and Pinestar even if he hadn't done anything at all.

ooc:To late to join? :3

Spoiler:

Have gained the rank of warrior.yup
Have mentored at least one apprentice.nope
Are responsible and active.yup
Are a good role-player.yup
Have been a warrior for at least three months. (In that clan) yup
Have signed-up for the position and gotten it approved nope
Back to top Go down
http://kungfumasters.canadian-forum.com/memberlist
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: Fading.... (ALL JOIN- Bloo's last RP!)   Fading.... (ALL JOIN- Bloo's last RP!) - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Dec 2011 - 11:48

Rainpaw, the tiny cat who had hung around the StarClan leaders sometimes, noticed this too. He didn't come any closer to them. He just sat on a small, cold rock, watching helplessly as the RiverClan she-cat began to fade into a sheet of nothingness, and enter the parallel chasm of invisibility and forgotten souls.. Or if her being would even be anywhere anymore.

It was sad to see such a noble, valiant Clan leader leave the ranks of the departed spirits, and he resisted the urge to wail. He may not have been related to her, but she had served as a Clanmate for him when he felt lonely and scared in StarClan, with nothing else but the wind. "A mother to many.." he breathed. "Not in blood, but by heart.."
Rainpaw crouched down and sighed. "My blessings are upon the spot where you will last stand."

Fading.... (ALL JOIN- Bloo's last RP!) - Page 2 I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Fading.... (ALL JOIN- Bloo's last RP!)   Fading.... (ALL JOIN- Bloo's last RP!) - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Dec 2011 - 13:22

Maypaw stared ahead at the other RiverClan leader she had come to like. Even being new in StarClan, she still had a few tears shed as she looked at the fading blue cat. She'd honestly been her closest equivalent to Moonpaw. "Is it actually possible for a cat to fade from StarClan? I thought there were still some beginning-of-clans cats around.. right?" she meowed, the sad note in her voice very, very obvious.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9740

PostSubject: Re: Fading.... (ALL JOIN- Bloo's last RP!)   Fading.... (ALL JOIN- Bloo's last RP!) - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Dec 2011 - 16:15

Sleepystar padded closer. "Bluestar? What will happen after...?" the words got stuck in his throat.

Fading.... (ALL JOIN- Bloo's last RP!) - Page 2 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

PostSubject: Re: Fading.... (ALL JOIN- Bloo's last RP!)   Fading.... (ALL JOIN- Bloo's last RP!) - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Dec 2011 - 4:06

Snowclaw,Bluestars Niece,padded over to the group of cats."Whats going on?" She asked,looking around.Then she seen Bluestar,fadding gently."Bluestar?" She mewed sadly,looking sadly at her

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Fading.... (ALL JOIN- Bloo's last RP!)   Fading.... (ALL JOIN- Bloo's last RP!) - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Dec 2011 - 16:13

Bluestar turned to look at Sleepystar, her transparent blue eyes deep pools of sadness. "I will eventually be forgotten..Fading away ever so slowly like an echo." Her voice sounded hollow and spent.

OOC: Anyone see that Fading Echoes quotation? Oh yahhhh. ;D
Please don't feel like you're getting ignored ;n; SO MANY PEOPLE :O

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Fading.... (ALL JOIN- Bloo's last RP!)   Fading.... (ALL JOIN- Bloo's last RP!) - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Dec 2011 - 16:31

Sadly, Rainstar watched as Bluestar slowly faded. It was rather gradual, but still happening much too fast for all of the cats' liking.
Back to top Go down
Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

PostSubject: Re: Fading.... (ALL JOIN- Bloo's last RP!)   Fading.... (ALL JOIN- Bloo's last RP!) - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Dec 2011 - 9:00

"Don't go Bluestar!" Wailed Snowclaw

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Fading.... (ALL JOIN- Bloo's last RP!)   Fading.... (ALL JOIN- Bloo's last RP!) - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Dec 2011 - 19:01

Pinestar set her paw on her friend's mournfully. She felt it slip away. "Bl- Bluestar!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fading.... (ALL JOIN- Bloo's last RP!)   Fading.... (ALL JOIN- Bloo's last RP!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fading.... (ALL JOIN- Bloo's last RP!)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next