Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lost from Starclan

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 625

Lost from Starclan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost from Starclan   Lost from Starclan - Page 3 EmptyFri 9 Dec 2011 - 15:34

"i want to stay here"Snowkit looked up at Scarletpaw.

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Lost from Starclan   Lost from Starclan - Page 3 EmptyFri 9 Dec 2011 - 15:36

"The pools of blood that you sent to her, Envyshadow." Ebonyroot replied, a little crossly.

Lost from Starclan - Page 3 PDt1Qqd Lost from Starclan - Page 3 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Lost from Starclan   Lost from Starclan - Page 3 EmptyFri 9 Dec 2011 - 15:38

Scarletpaw drew the kit closer, nosing her cheek. "You've made a wise decision, young kit," she purred, nosing the kit to Envyshadow.

ooc: what do you mean, thanks for the help, pinestar? XD

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Lost from Starclan - Page 3 N6a5zHfLost from Starclan - Page 3 IMrnxD6Lost from Starclan - Page 3 GMXQgOOLost from Starclan - Page 3 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Lost from Starclan - Page 3 GMUOTJ6

Last edited by 6 Piney Apples ^w^ on Fri 9 Dec 2011 - 15:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Lost from Starclan   Lost from Starclan - Page 3 EmptyFri 9 Dec 2011 - 15:38

''I want to stay here" Snowkit wailed.

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lost from Starclan   Lost from Starclan - Page 3 EmptyFri 9 Dec 2011 - 15:39

ooc:: I mean, "Thanks a lot Pinestar. xD Your roleplayer is here, but I'm still the only freakin' StarClan cat in the Forest trying to stop kits from spending their lives in eternal hell~ <3"

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Lost from Starclan   Lost from Starclan - Page 3 EmptyFri 9 Dec 2011 - 15:42

"That's your choice. We're not forcing you to stay," she purred. "You'd like it better with us than Ebonyroot. Trust me. You'll make a fine warrior."

ooc: OH! >W< you never told me to get my other charrie to halp xD

ooc2: Fine =w=

Lost from Starclan - Page 3 N6a5zHfLost from Starclan - Page 3 IMrnxD6Lost from Starclan - Page 3 GMXQgOOLost from Starclan - Page 3 JySwIyJ

Last edited by 6 Piney Apples ^w^ on Fri 9 Dec 2011 - 15:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lost from Starclan   Lost from Starclan - Page 3 EmptyFri 9 Dec 2011 - 15:49

ooc:: Well, EXCUUUUUSEEEE ME. I thought it went without being said. Ebony shouldn't be the only one watching for innocent kits getting stolen by the dark forest. xD
NU. GTFO >:C U HELPED NONE. *Kicks Pine out of the Topic* bic::

"The best warrior follows the code. He respects his fellow cat and those that lives before them and those that will come after him." Ebonyroot sighed and stared up at the sky, "They do not lust for blood, like you two do, Scarletpaw and Envypaw, they love their life and give their own service to those around them.
"If you choose to go with them, Snowkit, I promise you your life will be nothing but pain... both pain of constant fighting and pain of having your heart broken; The blood that drowned you is the blood that was spilled by Envypaw and his friends, but Scarletpaw is right. I am outnumbered, and I cannot make you do anything. This is a choice. Come with me back to StarClan, or stay here in the Place of No Stars, and I will leave."
She gave one last ultimatum.. mostly because her roleplayer was really getting tired of these topics.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Last edited by Ebonyzer Scrooge on Fri 9 Dec 2011 - 16:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Lost from Starclan   Lost from Starclan - Page 3 EmptyFri 9 Dec 2011 - 16:00

ooc: O____O i was kinda joking -w-;

i dont even wanna post now.

you hurt mai feelinz. kickin me outta the topic like that ;~;

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lost from Starclan   Lost from Starclan - Page 3 EmptyFri 9 Dec 2011 - 16:14

Envyshadow didn't perticularly care anymore. Frankliy he though Eb's was trying to hard. "Its up to you, little one." he grummbled. "And when she decideds." He narrowed his eyes at Ebonyroot. "The disscussion will be over, and you will leave."
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Lost from Starclan   Lost from Starclan - Page 3 EmptyFri 9 Dec 2011 - 17:36

"I choose here with Envyshadow and Scarletpaw."Snowkit mewed bravely puffing up her chest at her choice.

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lost from Starclan   Lost from Starclan - Page 3 EmptyFri 9 Dec 2011 - 17:41

"Very well. Good luck, you're going to need it." Ebonyroot nodded her head sadly and walked back to StarClan.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Lost from Starclan   Lost from Starclan - Page 3 EmptyFri 9 Dec 2011 - 18:11

Snowkit turned and looked at Envyshadow,"What am i going to learn first?"Snowkit asked excitedly.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lost from Starclan   Lost from Starclan - Page 3 EmptyFri 9 Dec 2011 - 19:23

Envyshadow smiled "Ahh, like the good old days, a new apprentice" He said, flicking his tail. "Come, I have much to tell you."

occ- wanna stop the topic there and make a new one as a continuation of this one? just because this ones point has kinda ended XD
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Lost from Starclan   Lost from Starclan - Page 3 EmptySat 10 Dec 2011 - 7:56

ooc ok i will post it and look for the title Snowkit's dark forest training.

PostSubject: Re: Lost from Starclan   Lost from Starclan - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost from Starclan
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3