Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lost from Starclan

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 625

Lost from Starclan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost from Starclan   Lost from Starclan - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Dec 2011 - 4:57

"My name is Snowkit."Snowkit mewed"What is your name?" Snowkit asked.

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: Lost from Starclan   Lost from Starclan - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Dec 2011 - 5:00

OOC-Everyone left me behind, so I'm dead in this topic x3.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lost from Starclan   Lost from Starclan - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Dec 2011 - 12:00

"I'm Envyshadow." he said "You were in a vision, a horrible vision, its ok though." he explained "Your safe here." that wasnt really a lie, this kit would be fine, perfectly fine. It probolly wasnt in his best interest that...he/she stay here. The starclan cats would be here soon, and if they had gotten bored and left, well then it just just him and the kit. He layed down and closed his eyes "Well, any questions?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Lost from Starclan   Lost from Starclan - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Dec 2011 - 12:31

ooc- Random poof

"Don't rape her. She's being followed by Ebonyyy I wouldn't take her!" Stripedspine growled, following Envyshadow at amazing speed.

ooca- No, iz just preyless, and has dead trees with the screams of rape, pain and kits not being born.

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Lost from Starclan   Lost from Starclan - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Dec 2011 - 13:14

Snowkit looked at Stripedspine "What do you mean you wouldn't take me?"Then Snowkit looked at Envyshadow "What kind of vision and where am i?"Snowkit asked wide eyed.

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Lost from Starclan   Lost from Starclan - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Dec 2011 - 13:18

ooc:: Moss, I think you need professional help.

bic::

"You're in a very evil place." Ninja Ebony said, flashing out of the shadows and swooping Snowkit up in her jaws.

Lost from Starclan - Page 2 PDt1Qqd Lost from Starclan - Page 2 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lost from Starclan   Lost from Starclan - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Dec 2011 - 13:45

Envyshadow opened his eyes "Oh screw you goodie goodies I'm tried." he growled. He wrapped his tail around his paws "Take the damn little rat for all I care."

occ- Moss, shut up Envy wouldnt do that.
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Lost from Starclan   Lost from Starclan - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Dec 2011 - 14:38

"No keep away from me you stranger,Envyshadow help!!!"Snowkit cried despritly to Envyshadow.

ooc:Snowkit didn't know who Ebony was. she didn't she her in the begining of the post.

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lost from Starclan   Lost from Starclan - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Dec 2011 - 14:50

"Hush, little one. I'm from StarClan, here to get you. This is the Dark Forest, where all the evil cats live and lure little kits in." Ebonyroot explained through Snowkit's fur... The stars in the calico she-cats fur should've given it away.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Lost from Starclan   Lost from Starclan - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Dec 2011 - 14:58

Scarletpaw bounded up to Ebonyroot. "C'mon Snowkit. You belong with us! Not with her! You can trust us."

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Lost from Starclan - Page 2 N6a5zHfLost from Starclan - Page 2 IMrnxD6Lost from Starclan - Page 2 GMXQgOOLost from Starclan - Page 2 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Lost from Starclan - Page 2 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Lost from Starclan   Lost from Starclan - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Dec 2011 - 15:08

"i'm sorry I didn't know...."Snowkit looked at Ebonyroot then to Envyshadow than back."i'm not sure where to GO........."Snowkit said confused.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lost from Starclan   Lost from Starclan - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Dec 2011 - 15:09

"D'aww, Ebonyroot." Envyshadow stood up realising they had a slight chance "Don't scare the little thing." he approched her "Give her to me, Ebonyroot." he growled.
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Lost from Starclan   Lost from Starclan - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Dec 2011 - 15:17

Snowkit ran behind Envyshadow and thought of how Envyshadow and Scarletpaw had supported her."i want to go with them" then Snowkit still confused ran to Scarletpaw's paw and cried. "make it stop."

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lost from Starclan   Lost from Starclan - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Dec 2011 - 15:23

"You're pathetic, Envyshadow... Tricking a poor, little kit..." Ebonyroot wasn't sure how Snowkit ran back to them, since she was in her jaws, but m'kay. "Snowkit, they tried to trick Sarrowkit the exact same way the night before. They want to turn you into someone who likes to kill others... both others and the ones that you both love." The former medicine cat sighed. She hated being the only StarClan cat, aside from Maypaw, who paid attention to the pedos here.

"Yeah~ Thanks for the back-up, Pinestar." she muttered under her breathe.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lost from Starclan   Lost from Starclan - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Dec 2011 - 15:31

"Oh, do we look like were going to hurt you?" Envyshadow asked the kit "I did save you from the pool of blood." He looked at Ebonyroot "All you have done is tried to take her away from where she wants to be."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost from Starclan   Lost from Starclan - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost from Starclan
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next