Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hi, I would like you to see this.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Flame

Flame

Clan/Rank : Warrior of RiverClan
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1488

Hi, I would like you to see this. Empty
PostHi, I would like you to see this.

I've noticed something. But before that, yes, yes, tell me off, scream at me, get mad, I do't care. I think that WCC is starting to fall apart. If you look at the old memers that joined, they see this as a friendly, small community. This site started as a small, peaceful place. Now: how do you explain this? I don't want to cause more fighting. I posted a poem here in hopes of saying my message. No such luck. My poem's message was 'why fight? You're tearing you're selves apart!' If you want to see it: The poem. Bye. Hope I don't get yelled at.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Hi, I would like you to see this. :: Comments

Sleepy
Re: Hi, I would like you to see this.
Post Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:44 pm by Sleepy
Is it wrong that I laughed when I read the topic?
Dusky
Post Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:49 pm by Dusky
Hmmm that depends on who's opinion that is Sleepy xD
Jay
Post Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:50 pm by Jay
No, Sleepy. I did too. XD
Sleepy
Post Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:52 pm by Sleepy
Yay, I'm not alone :D

I don't really think WCC is falling apart. So many people have made topics like this, and nothing is ever done about them, and WCC still lives on and still gets members x3
Jay
Post Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:56 pm by Jay
It basically is that the member base of WCC is massive, and so generally there will be disagreements. It doesn't mean the site is crumbling into fire.
Hope
Post Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:00 pm by Hope
I agree with both of them. Plus new members are new- they won't know much. I have to help my friend figure out new websites she joins because she doesn't know what to do (I even have to help her with Facebook, even though I don't have one O_o)- some people don't figure things out as fast as others.
Flame
Post Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:02 pm by Flame
Not that kind of falling apart.
Hope
Post Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:06 pm by Hope
Flame: That doesn't make sense... isn't there only one kind of falling apart when talking about a website?

Plus- am I just being stupid, or is WCC getting more new members than usual? I'm probably just being stupid...
Sleepy
Post Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:09 pm by Sleepy
We usually get one or two a day.
Hope
Post Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:16 pm by Hope
And... I'm stupid. *emocorner*

The thing that bugs me is that maybe we should just be a little kinder to the new members... just saying. And I'm not callign anyone out, I think a lot of people, including me, should try being a bit kinder.
Anonymous
Post Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:19 pm by Guest
Yeah, but the members we have arent nearly as active as they used to be- off topic
I think we could be a crap load nicer to each other, but all in all, I think were kinda ok. The fact that people are yelling at noobs is sad, they are noobs/newbs, what do you expect ;n;
Sea You Christmas Day!
Post Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:31 pm by Sea You Christmas Day!
I agree with Jay .3.
Pinely-san
Post Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:00 pm by Pinely-san
We are definitely far from falling apart. Sure, we can get carried away, but I wouldn't consider it "falling apart".
Sleepy
Post Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:58 pm by Sleepy
Drags: Well, because people leave. And usually it doesn't have ANYTHING to do with us as a community. You can't link the two.

Black didn't have to freak out on the new person. And Moss didn't have to try to tear out Black's throat. But you can't say "Why fight? You're tearing yourselves apart" when you have posts in the same topic like this:

"I don't want to yell but... CAN'T YOU READ!? This topic is over 1 month old."

"What, did I just post?!"

"STOP YELLING AT EACH OTHER!!!!!!!!!!!

Now Littlekit, and all other kits, please don't pose here. If you need a refresher on the rules click this: https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t3-the-basics

I hope you understand. Have a nice day!"

And I must disagree on the small peaceful community comment. Of course, unless you're counting the times when WCC had about 5 members and all was well in the world, there was still stuff like this, this, and a bunch of other stuff x3

Hi, I would like you to see this.

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: