Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Bad Dream

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

A Bad Dream - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Dream   A Bad Dream - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Dec 2011 - 18:31

ooc: XD!

ic: Scarletpaw watched. "Okay, fine. Don't think I'll accept you with open arms next time we meet, kit," she snarled, turning and walking away silently.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
A Bad Dream - Page 4 N6a5zHfA Bad Dream - Page 4 IMrnxD6A Bad Dream - Page 4 GMXQgOOA Bad Dream - Page 4 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
A Bad Dream - Page 4 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Dream   A Bad Dream - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Dec 2011 - 18:32

Dragonsoul grunted and flicked her tail "Figures." she growled walking back into the shadows. "Now get the h*ll out of here!" she snarled just before she was completly gone. Envyshadow nodded feircely, agreeing with Dragonsoul. He turned around and stalked torwards Scarletpaw "Come, we must bring you back to Sootshadow." he growled, annoyed about todays loss. "If she picked starclan, she wasnt strong to begen with." he growled trying to not care about it.
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Dream   A Bad Dream - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Dec 2011 - 18:41

Sarrowkit hissed and ashes out through the undergrowth, unsheathing her claws, and raking Envyshadow's tail, watching scarlet beads of blood well and fall to the ground from the tip of it. Sarrowkit grunted, and mewed, her voice as sharp as thorns and as bitter as lemons "Don't say I'm not strong. Don't say I won't defy you. But, I will, if I need to, shred you." She turned and stalked back to Ebony root, shaking the beads of blood from her claws and sheathing them again. Sarrowkit snarled again, eyes glowing defiance.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Dream   A Bad Dream - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Dec 2011 - 18:48

Scarletpaw noticed this small attack, and instinct made her lash out, pinning the kit down by the shoulders on her stomach. Claws unsheathed, she dug them into her shoulders. "Don't hurt Envyshadow!" she snarled. "It's not like you did anything, though, if you try it again, i'll make sure you have no tail or ears!" She overpowered the kit with her weight, pushing her down. No way she could turn over. "Now APOLOGIZE!" she demanded, violet eyes flashing with anger and annoyance.

A Bad Dream - Page 4 N6a5zHfA Bad Dream - Page 4 IMrnxD6A Bad Dream - Page 4 GMXQgOOA Bad Dream - Page 4 JySwIyJ
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Dream   A Bad Dream - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Dec 2011 - 20:09

Ebonyroot yowled and threw herself up, grabbing Scarletpaw by the shoulders and throwing her off with powerful limbs inherent to ShadowClan. "Only the lowest of scum would so be cruel to a mere kit." she hissed through her teeth, her fur fluffed up until it seemed she was 3 times her size. "Pitiful, really, that the oh-so powerful rogue has to be protected by a traitorous apprentice from someone who is hardly 3 moons. We are leaving now, Sarrowkit." With that, the StarClan cat picked up her rescue by the scruff and padded back to the sanctuary of the land in Silverpelt.

A Bad Dream - Page 4 PDt1Qqd A Bad Dream - Page 4 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Dream   A Bad Dream - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Dec 2011 - 20:23

Scarletpaw flew in mid-air, though she landed on her paws ungracefully. "You'd better leave!" she hissed. "Because next time we meet, it'll be your last, Sarrowkit!"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Dream   A Bad Dream - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Dec 2011 - 21:11

Envyshadow looked at his tail and laughed "Better luck next time, Starclan weakling!" he jeered loud enough for them to hear as they walked away. He looked at Scarletpaw "Hm..." he smiled "You have much loyalty, most Dark Forest cats wouldn't have reacted to someone attacking their 'clan-mate' they would just watch, kit or full warrior." he chuckled turning around and walking with her "You will turn out to be a good warrior..." he looked at her again, this time serious. "You don't have to follow the ways of weak Starclan..." he wispered "But...." he smiled warmly "I always find the better dark forest warriors...have just a little light in their hearts." With that Envyshadow turned and walked into the shadows, ending the topic for himself.
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Dream   A Bad Dream - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Dec 2011 - 21:15

Scarletpaw felt pride well up inside of her. She was pleased that Envyshadow was proud of her. As he walked away, she watched him. She looked back at Ebonyroot, softening her eyes, and padded away, concluding the topic for her as well.

Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Dream   A Bad Dream - Page 4 EmptyWed 7 Dec 2011 - 5:26

Sarrowkit hissed, unsheathed her claws again, and realizing the other cats didn't believe her, she sneered and launched at Scarletpaw, dashing under her. Mid-dash, under her belly, she jabbed and nipped her soft under-belly, and continued the assault. Once done with the stomach assault, she stood in front of her. "Now, tell me I'm not strong to my face." and she leaped onto Scarletpaw's muzzle, battering it and raking her ears.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Dream   A Bad Dream - Page 4 EmptyWed 7 Dec 2011 - 7:35

occ- Ok two things wrong here...
1. Scarletpaw already left the topic, which means you can't interact with her cat anymore
2. You a kit, though you could probolly do those things to an extent, they would be very weak attacks that did nothing to Scarletpaw. On top of that, your cat hasnt learned battle moves yet, so she couldn't attack in that way at all.
Just imagen it, Sarrowkit, couldn't do what you just said she did eue
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Dream   A Bad Dream - Page 4 EmptyWed 7 Dec 2011 - 14:23

Maypaw frowned and threw a face and a look at Envyshadow, walked up, and slapped him with a paw. She walked gracefully away, leaping on a falling pine needle on the way. Almost to the end of the clearing, she stopped and turned around. "Don't think I meant all of what I have said.. I may have lost much when you too me, but I sort of liked you, but lots was still your fault." she said softly, and whisked herself back to the hunting grounds of StarClan.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Dream   A Bad Dream - Page 4 EmptyWed 7 Dec 2011 - 14:26

occ- do you two even....listen? e_e ME AND PINE LEFT THE TOPIC ALREADY XD
lol like the post though, May, but a little late o3o
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Dream   A Bad Dream - Page 4 EmptyWed 7 Dec 2011 - 14:40

ooc: ee, pretend envy was still there. I get on really late, excuse me for dat e.e
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Dream   A Bad Dream - Page 4 EmptyWed 7 Dec 2011 - 14:47

occ- lol kay XD he heard it eue ill make sure it comes in handy in another topic....
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Dream   A Bad Dream - Page 4 EmptyWed 7 Dec 2011 - 15:11

OOC-I'm strong o3o. xD, soryr, used to rping as a warrior/deputy/leader, again, sorry.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Dream   A Bad Dream - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Bad Dream
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next